Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49603 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Christinaokon(f): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
demospain:
Madam u have benefited before ma.quote author=Christinaokon post=108755275]Good afternoon sir, please help us, my husband has not received his salary. And I am not working for now because I am a nursing mother. Please assist us with anything to buy food, things are hard with us at the moment. Thank you and God bless Christiana James Okon, 0737092101. Access bank

Yes sir, I have.. but things are so hard with us at the moment..
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Whodeyhouse(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
I have been looking for help on.nairaland since all these days with no one to help me.Right now my account balance is 82 kobo.I work in a primary school and since we vacated I've been struggling with feeding.Please help me with anything to sustain myself till we resume and to celebrate Christmas.Please in the name of God
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by tparteyt: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
money121:

@ MummyMalik just explained everything to me and av send her to you to give you Sum of 50k to start small business
This largest forum in africa and we av lot of scammer here next time try to explain ursef
That will not stop the person dat want to assist you
Pls!!
Wish you best of Luck
can u come through for me please

Deadline is tomorrow

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by tparteyt: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
tparteyt:
can u come through for me please

Deadline is tomorrow
money121 embarassed embarassed
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Esther98(f): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
money121:

Paid

Please kindly keep Us updated..
So we can patronize you as well
You can also reachout to me on whatsapp 08085310359 to put you thru how you will be able to market it online most especially whatsapp
I'm here to show my appreciation to money121 for the assistance the other day. Have been offline due to my faulty phone. I really have much sales this festive season. I'm so happy God will bless you. Kindly patronize us and promote us. Quality is our watchword

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2021
The day I will settle this debt, I will be a free man

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by tparteyt: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2021
I need urgent 5k
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2021
tparteyt:
I need urgent 5k

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by tparteyt: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=yellowgarri2 post=108846708][/quote] do they add Interest
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2021
tparteyt:
do they add Interest
it's 79k I borrowed, interest makes it jumps to 106k. Borrowed since last year though
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by tparteyt: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2021
yellowgarri2:
it's 70k I borrowed, interest makes it jumps to 106k. Borrowed since last year though
na wa o
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2021
tparteyt:
na wa o
I go Sha pay am one-day. I believe my God
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by tparteyt: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2021
yellowgarri2:
I go Sha pay am one-day. I believe my God
amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by SPOLO(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
money121:

Thanks my brother,
update on the preparation of pap.
My mother had to seek for a loan before preparing this.
Please sir help me so my mum can pay back and do more of this
Help a young undergraduate as i need money to buy foodstuffs and handouts when I resume back next week

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Gbadebo19(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good evening. Today is the first time I am coming across this post. I hope to find favor. I am a 400 Level student. The problem I am having is the time to concentrate on my studies. Ever since Covid 19 has been disrupting academic activities, our lecturers have most times resorted to virtual classes to hold lectures. This is affecting my academic concentration as i have to work (Block-making) to make ends meet. The virtual classes are just a no-no for me. Thus, i rely heavily on textbooks to cover up as i dont seem to grasp anything in the virtual classes. Additionally, the data required to attend the classes are really choking my little finances as the classes are held on zoom. It takes almost 2gb to attend a 2 hr class. Thanks.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by iamyemiakins(m): 6:27am On Dec 29, 2021
yellowgarri2:
The day I will settle this debt, I will be a free man
shocked
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Ckaay:
Good morning , I'm into feed pelleting (feed milling and making), ever since my extruding machine broke down,its been hell for me ,customers do not patronize me anymore as they use to,the machine doesnt bring out the feeds as pellets rather it comes out in form of powder,ive tried getting loans from people but no one wants to help.i was told by engineers that it would cos me over 120k to fix .
But ive 100k readily available,so with 20k i would definitely get the machine fixed and have my work running smoothly back.
Im soliciting for help from @money121 nd @ demospain to please help me as its been months ive been out of work thanks
good morning,please i still need this help , consider me worthy of your give away.please
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by IyaZainab: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
money121:

@ MummyMalik just explained everything to me and av send her to you to give you Sum of 50k to start small business
This largest forum in africa and we av lot of scammer here next time try to explain ursef
That will not stop the person dat want to assist you
Pls!!
Wish you best of Luck

I will be grateful for ever sir

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Mklyt(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
money121:
Hello Nairalanders,
Few weeks ago, a single father posted his twins here on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/6519966/twins-plus1-today-im-happy) and I was so moved, I reached out to him that i wish to assist him with some little token monthly if he don't mind, I dropped my contact, he contacted me and i assisted him with the token as promised.

But i noticed a lot of members on nairaland started contacting me for assistance, some even thought i run a charity foundation, so this prompted me to Start this weekly GiveAway.

The beneficiary will either be a Widow, Widower, Single parent and i will also consider Students because i know it is not easy here in Nigeria.
This will serve as my little contribution and pay back to Nairaland because this forum has really helped my Roofing Business thus far.

So, we will pick winners randomly every week with proof that you are really in need of that money.
I believe 5k will go a long way to attend to some basic things.

Note: If I give you the money, it's not because you scoped me to achieve that, you're just unintelligent/unwise if you're among those taking advantage of kind people around you and calling such kind hearted people maga.
My believe is that givers never lack.

Moreover, i'm also aware of the economic challenges/recession in the country, so helping people when I can is right to me.

TO APPLY:
Drop a comment here and tell us how this 5k would go a long way to helping you.
You can send proof to my DM to support your reason.
I will randomly pick one (1) person each week.

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
I'm a poor guy leaving in masaka, Nasarawa state and right now i have nothing to use for this new year(me and my parents)
My bank details:0161299454
Manasseh Kenneth
Union bank
Please cry cry
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
IyaZainab:

More sales ma
More profit ma

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
IyaZainab:

super encouraging...i knew you were being sincere all along, kudos more sales Ma.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New year to you all, Happy new year to @money121@ demospain...you guys have been awesome and helpful to so many in the year 2021,i sincerely hope this year(2022) wld be so much better,as 2021 happens to be my worst year ever in my entire life time,lost so many things became highly depressed but in all i give thanks to God... despite all ups nd downs being alive is enough reason to be hopefull for tommorow.

5 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Freshmanh: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Freshmanh:

Oga mi please have pity on me just to travel home because if I stay here my Christmas will be terrible.

Happy new year everyone

Please come to my aid. I really need your financial assistance.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Thank you sir @money121 @demospain
Business is moving

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2022
MummyMalik:
Thank you sir @money121 @demospain
Business is moving
Aliamudulilai
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by tparteyt: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
I need this 5 k I am stranded embarassed
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thank God

uote author=MummyMalik post=109065023]Thank you sir @money121 @demospain
Business is moving [/quote]
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Freshmanh: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2022
demospain:
Thank God

Business is moving

Please help me sir as I could not travel again due to lack of funds but but help me in order to send small thing to mama because school has not resume and the little salary I am expecting is month end.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by SPOLO(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2022
demospain:
Thank God

Business is moving
good morning sir.
I actually needed help, the truth is i have been sending messages to Mr money121 on his inbox via what's app but no response till today he finally blocked me..
I provided all evidence of the business my mum wanted to embark on and I was ready to show him my school ID card but unfortunately he had blocked me.

I don't know why but please help me out pls
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bigjackass: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2022
SPOLO:
good morning sir.
I actually needed help, the truth is i have been sending messages to Mr money121 on his inbox via what's app but no response till today he finally blocked me..
I provided all evidence of the business my mum wanted to embark on and I was ready to show him my school ID card but unfortunately he had blocked me.

I don't know why but please help me out pls
You don't know why undecided . The man said people should stop sending requests to his WhatsApp and anybody who does so will be blocked. They created the thread here on nairaland and stated they will pick weekly but some people went to lift money121 phone number from somewhere and started disturbing him on whatsapp. That can be very annoying.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by SPOLO(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2022
bigjackass:
You don't know why undecided . The man said people should stop sending requests to his WhatsApp and anybody who does so will be blocked. They created the thread here on nairaland and stated they will pick weekly but some people went to lift money121 phone number from somewhere and started disturbing him on whatsapp. That can be very annoying.
oh seriously i never knew oo i only read the part he said we can provide proof via his dm, so i thought whatsapp will be a good idea

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (55) (Reply)

2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains / Sarah Forbes Bonetta- The Yoruba Slave Who Became Queen Victoria’s Goddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.