Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49803 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Lisa001: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Pls assist me I work as a primary school teacher and our salary hasn't been paid I'm raising a 2 yr old alone pls sir assist us with anything to feed

Your pocket shall never run dry

1444286133 Access bank
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Olusegun345: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Good day sir.

I have been suffering from hepatitis for over three months now. When to a private hospital and I was referred to ESUTH parklane Enugu, been a a student who is struggling and with a help of a single mom, we opted for other treatments as the cost of treatment in parklane is to high that we can't afford......... fast forward to 13th of December, I was down with fever which is one of it's symptoms, I came back from school and we managed to underdo another test on 15th and hepatitis C is still present, right now the only option we have is going to parklane, which is very expensive.
I know 5k won't be enough, but your 5k giveaway can go along way in helping out pay some medicine bills at parklane as we have tried Savings some.
Am going to send the necessary proof and test results in your DM, according to the rules you mentioned earlier, thanks in anticipation.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Phock2sweet: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Story of my life

1. Lost my job of N100k monthly payment in August this year.

2. Been depressed due to the fact of owing too many debts and couldn't pay for now.

3. I have this good gesture of giving the needs when I was working and assisting the helpless when they approached me.

4. Before now I take my time and buy chicken for myself and also give to widows during Xmas period.

5. I helped people with jobs in my place of work, when it seemed hard I took it upon myself to create way for them to get into my company.

Now all those I have helped are no where to be found when I am now on the receiving side.

No friends to even borrow me 1k just 1k they will tell me they don't have. These are people I have helped with lot of cash.

Currently I am the one taking care of my fiancee who is an orphan and was abandoned due to change of religion for 6 years now. I enrolled her in catering school this year and expended close to 250k for 5 months. Making sure she has a handwork.
But now no work, no money, this Christmas is by the grace of God. January we don't know how we will survive.

Have been going round to apply for job but it's not easy at all. Friends in other companies are just turning me up and down with promises of job since October.

I will be most grateful if you can help me sir.

This is my story
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by ceematics: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by monerozi5590: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Good morning sir. I will be very happy if you can employ me in your company. I am a graduate sir. Please teach me how to fish.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Good evening Mr money121

I'm the one that sent a message to you through WhatsApp asking for help.

I introduced myself as Victor to you.

I seriously need your help.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
@demospain do the needful for this wk
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Noted
quote author=money121 post=108663553]@demospain do the needful for this wk[/quote]
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
demospain:
Noted
quote author=money121 post=108663553]@demospain do the needful for this wk
this should be the 13th /14th week,so help me God....if not for anything, please help me for my family sake,atleast lets have a decent meal once again on Christmas day....My hopes are high..thanks for all that both of you do. It is well appreciated.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
IyaZainab:
When I close from school, I will be selling the charcoal as I used to
I want to be selling eggs too sir
Please help me
@ MummyMalik just explained everything to me and av send her to you to give you Sum of 50k to start small business
This largest forum in africa and we av lot of scammer here next time try to explain ursef
That will not stop the person dat want to assist you
Pls!!
Wish you best of Luck

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Bukie2000: 1:23am On Dec 21, 2021
money121:
please i will be happy if am you consider sir, atleast for my baby sake.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Bukie2000: 1:24am On Dec 21, 2021
demospain:
Noted
please sir I will be happy if you can consider,at least for my baby sake.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Bukie2000: 1:33am On Dec 21, 2021
money121:
Children wears (okrika) , I might not get a good grade balewithout enough capital,
so I will start by picking from those opening bales. Select first grade from them and resell. To make more sales , I will try and market my goods in hospital to prepare pregnant women targeting anti natal days and post natal women too. I will also create a social media handle for my business
Offices won't be left out too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Bukie2000: 1:34am On Dec 21, 2021
demospain:
Noted
Children wears (okrika) , I might not get a good grade balewithout enough capital,
so I will start by picking from those opening bales. Select first grade from them and resell. To make more sales , I will try and market my goods in hospital to prepare pregnant women targeting anti natal days and post natal women too. I will also create a social media handle for my business
Offices won't be left out too.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2021
money121:

@ MummyMalik just explained everything to me and av send her to you to give you Sum of 50k to start small business
This largest forum in africa and we av lot of scammer here next time try to explain ursef
That will not stop the person dat want to assist you
Pls!!
Wish you best of Luck
for over 3/4 months now ive been begging for 20k to complete payment for the repair of my extruding machine which puts food on the table for me cry..till date i havnt fixed it, is it because i am a man that im being neglected? Is it because i didnt put out a pitiful story that i cant be helped? Hmmmm.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Don't say that, sir. Be patience. Don't lose patience. I know it can be frustrating, but respect the set man.

He has his reasons. It will be wrong to accuse him of being partial.

If you are patience enough, Money121 and demospain will look favourably to your request. Be patience and hope the lot is cast for you when next someone is about to be picked. It might take time but it will surely come to pass someday.

Ckaay:
for over 3/4 months now ive been begging for 20k to complete payment for the repair of my extruding machine which puts food on the table for me cry..till date i havnt fixed it, is it because i am a man that im being neglected? Is it because i didnt put out a pitiful story that i cant be helped? Hmmmm.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Freshmanh: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Freshmanh:
Hello sir,

Please sir I will like you to assist me with transport fare to my village right now i am currently broke and this December things are costly and I would like to celebrate with my Grandma.

Oga mi please have pity on me just to travel home because if I stay here my Christmas will be terrible.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2021
I hardly comment but u prompted me to do so.Do I hear you say over 3/4 months you have been pleading for assistance?
But your account shows u registered Oct 16.how come?can u explain that?I can understand you said u have 100k and u need 20k to balance to repair your machine which has stop working for a very longtime.can you proove you have the 100k to convince us?because ur story is not confusing.Also majority of you don't read and understand the criteria to qualify for this giveaway.it clearly stated in the thread.i will advice u go back and read the giveaway condition.

uote author=Ckaay post=108683814] for over 3/4 months now ive been begging for 20k to complete payment for the repair of my extruding machine which puts food on the table for me cry..till date i havnt fixed it, is it because i am a man that im being neglected? Is it because i didnt put out a pitiful story that i cant be helped? Hmmmm.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Criteria to qualify for the giveaway

money121:
Hello Nairalanders,
Few weeks ago, a single father posted his twins here on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/6519966/twins-plus1-today-im-happy) and I was so moved, I reached out to him that i wish to assist him with some little token monthly if he don't mind, I dropped my contact, he contacted me and i assisted him with the token as promised.

But i noticed a lot of members on nairaland started contacting me for assistance, some even thought i run a charity foundation, so this prompted me to Start this weekly GiveAway.

The beneficiary will either be a Widow, Widower, Single parent and i will also consider Students because i know it is not easy here in Nigeria.
This will serve as my little contribution and pay back to Nairaland because this forum has really helped my Roofing Business thus far.

So, we will pick winners randomly every week with proof that you are really in need of that money.
I believe 5k will go a long way to attend to some basic things.

Note: If I give you the money, it's not because you scoped me to achieve that, you're just unintelligent/unwise if you're among those taking advantage of kind people around you and calling such kind hearted people maga.
My believe is that givers never lack.

Moreover, i'm also aware of the economic challenges/recession in the country, so helping people when I can is right to me.

TO APPLY:
Drop a comment here and tell us how this 5k would go a long way to helping you.
You can send proof to my DM to support your reason.
I will randomly pick one (1) person each week.

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2021
demospain:
I hardly comment but u prompted me to do so.Do I hear you say over 3/4 months you have been pleading for assistance?
But your account shows u registered Oct 16.how come?can u explain that?I can understand you said u have 100k and u need 20k to balance to repair your machine which has stop working for a very longtime.can you proove you have the 100k to convince us?because ur story is not confusing.Also majority of you don't read and understand the criteria to qualify for this giveaway.it clearly stated in the thread.i will advice u go back and read the giveaway condition.

uote author=Ckaay post=108683814] for over 3/4 months now ive been begging for 20k to complete payment for the repair of my extruding machine which puts food on the table for me cry..till date i havnt fixed it, is it because i am a man that im being neglected? Is it because i didnt put out a pitiful story that i cant be helped? Hmmmm.

Thanks my brother,
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2021
demospain:

uote author=Ckaay post=108683814] for over 3/4 months now ive been begging for 20k to complete payment for the repair of my extruding machine which puts food on the table for me cry..till date i havnt fixed it, is it because i am a man that im being neglected? Is it because i didnt put out a pitiful story that i cant be helped? Hmmmm.
on the 12th of this month ,i sent the money in my possession to the engineer,so i dont end up spending it all.... Yes i made mention of 3/4 months cos it seem like forever sorry about that.

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2021
demospain:

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by DSC7: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Better days ahead cool ....

#BasedOnBelieve
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
demospain:
Criteria to qualify for the giveaway

i honestly need this help please.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Mhykel217(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2021
I was supposed to do my jamb regularisation which is just 5.5k but I couldn't. The money will go a long way helping me out sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by SPOLO(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2021
money121:

Thanks my brother,
Good morning sir
Blessings upon you

I was the one that sent you a message on what'sapp telling you about my mum pap business.

Here is the text as well

So last month a Nairaland user helped me with a token when i was starving in school because i was writting exams then.
So i sent a token from the money to my mum to buy maize � and guinea corn for her pap business.
My mum is the one supporting my dad in terms of helping me with food items whenever am going to school.

But right now no fund to further her pap business.

If you can assist me with 5k it will go on long way to prepare another pap for sale which will enable her to get me food items before i resume back come January 3rd 2022 in sha Allah
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Christinaokon(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good afternoon sir, please help us, my husband has not received his salary. And I am not working for now because I am a nursing mother. Please assist us with anything to buy food, things are hard with us at the moment. Thank you and God bless Christiana James Okon, 0737092101. Access bank
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
I'm still very much pleading to be selected!! I beg you sirs! Its been terribly hard for me.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Madam u have benefited before ma.quote author=Christinaokon post=108755275]Good afternoon sir, please help us, my husband has not received his salary. And I am not working for now because I am a nursing mother. Please assist us with anything to buy food, things are hard with us at the moment. Thank you and God bless Christiana James Okon, 0737092101. Access bank[/quote]

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
The record don't lie. cheesy

demospain:
Madam u have benefited before ma.quote author=Christinaokon post=108755275]Good afternoon sir, please help us, my husband has not received his salary. And I am not working for now because I am a nursing mother. Please assist us with anything to buy food, things are hard with us at the moment. Thank you and God bless Christiana James Okon, 0737092101. Access bank
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
demospain:
Madam u have benefited before ma.quote author=Christinaokon post=108755275]Good afternoon sir, please help us, my husband has not received his salary. And I am not working for now because I am a nursing mother. Please assist us with anything to buy food, things are hard with us at the moment. Thank you and God bless Christiana James Okon, 0737092101. Access bank
Always proud of you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (55) (Reply)

Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex / Lady Calls Freeze's Girlfriend A "Housegirl", Freeze Calls Her A " LovePeddler" / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.