Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Do Most People Lose In Football Betting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People Lose In Football Betting? (521 Views)

What/who Are You Afraid To Lose In Life? / 10 Reasons Why People Lose Their Virginity / When Do People "Lose" In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Lose In Football Betting? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 08, 2021
I don't bet, but I noticed that many or most people who bet lose money than win. You hear things like "my game don cut", etc. I was with a former friend in his house. This guy lost reasonable cash in my presence. This same guy won millions through betting, then retried the millions and lost all. Is there a lying spirit that deceives people to keep trying, hoping that they will win big one day?
Re: Why Do Most People Lose In Football Betting? by Goldbw122(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2021
Hmm, Yes there is to win more, but the system is programmed to loos me all... That is how it is programmed.
Re: Why Do Most People Lose In Football Betting? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 08, 2021
There is one spirit that will be telling you to stake high that you will win.
The same spirit will tell you to carry arsenal to win Villareal and ov 2.
The same spirit will tell you to carry arsenal to win Villareal in 5 tickets.
That spirit is the bad spirit.
If you go against that same spirit and play anybody win and ov 1.Or straight win or draw,that ticket will enter.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister / Bridegroom Scatters The Dance Floor On His Wedding Day (Video) / Fantana Sets Social Media Ablaze With These Bedroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.