Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) (52804 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by 2elliot: 3:30pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
And you wanna eat this! What the f*ck is wrong with you guys yo? That doesnt look like anything edible! Ya'll are Train wreck.
U need to be calming down, mr animal right activist.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2021
Lovely meat. It taste like chicken. grin grin grin tongue
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2021
GeeX:
Why put it in the crime section and not under Food? You really think anyone will do something about slippers wearing steet boys trying to eat some wild protein... grin
If the OP is a reptile, then it makes sense that he considers it a crime that his species was killed.
True.

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by laiperi: 3:31pm On May 08, 2021
JackBaueress1:
Who told you it isn’t edible? Oyibo sef dey chop am. Animal activists

No mind Dem jare. E better pass those wey dey call demsef vegetarians.

But Dem sabi eat fine women! grin

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by sammyj: 3:31pm On May 08, 2021
They are not just going to eat it they will also use the head for rituals. Have ever tasted delicacies made from a Dinosaurs family. Crocodile is one of them!!!
3pleDAssistant:
Wait, why slicing it?

Don't tell me they're gonna eat that thing...

Don't.. . tell... m.. e..

God!!!!
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by 2elliot: 3:31pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
wow, I never knew. I thought with how hard it looks it gonna taste awful.
it taste great. they will use heat to remove the scales.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 08, 2021
Some oyinbo wanna-be sef undecided. The fact that you don't eat something does not give you any right to condemn those who do. I'm also selective, too.

If you have little understanding about something, there's no harm in seeking knowledge. I've seen crocs being prepared in many wild films

2 Likes

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by fyguard: 3:33pm On May 08, 2021
Wen are we going to have regard for other creatures? Shud i call this hunger or stupidity?
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by afube: 3:34pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
And you wanna eat this! What the f*ck is wrong with you guys yo? That doesnt look like anything edible! Ya'll are Train wreck.

ndi yoruba can eat anything !
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by DAMN99: 3:34pm On May 08, 2021
pele bianca you too like olonga
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by PAQ(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2021
If mermaids were real, Lagosians for don chop am with Amala.... Amala & mermaid soup!

Wait o, i hope say no be dem turn mermaids extinct before civilization!
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Aston02(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2021
All of you forming woke, go to YouTube and see videos of Americans killing and cutting croc meat into pieces. They eat and even process the flesh. So why the noise?

I wish I can get the skin.

2 Likes

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Adolfhitler001: 3:38pm On May 08, 2021
mrkia:
I thought they say touching it's blood could inflict one with leprosy...
Now you know better
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
so na when e kon chop you first and swallow you una go happy abi
BKayy:
Innocent crocodile that went to find something to feed her kids killed.
Shame on hungry Nigerians
Shame
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by OdogwuEkeke(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2021
Some people have myopic thinking. If you really captured this animal, you could have made a lot more money than just a meal.

How silly of the killers, a croc this size would be sold to the zoo at a very good price.

The animal at the zoo will generate revenue that you might even sign an agreement to get a percentage from everyone that comes to see it.

Not every animal isn't necessarily for chops na.

I am sure they would trash the skin, though it is bad they killed it, the crocodile skin is like Gold to some fashion companies.

2 Likes

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by israelp(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2021
shopwiser:
Imagine how many animals these reptile for don chow... sometimes i ask God whats the essence of this animals grin
even human dis animal go stil chop am drink smal water ontop...i dnt hv pity for dis animal n snake ...beta pepper soup til monday grin
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by onomeabuja: 3:44pm On May 08, 2021
post=101488649:
Update From . COM

A Twitter user has shared photos of a dead crocodile that was being cut on Ogombo/Abraham Adesanya road in Lagos state, Reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, @kingdahyor

https://mobile.twitter.com/kingdahyor/status/1390666859205341186
kia nigeria which way nah...,haba y our heart don de sing "kill...kill..kill...kill" haba.
see if we don think love bt hate....then our heart will keep leading us to kill..pls lets change our ways of reasoning...we can see d way our country has turn to (killing every where)
pls lets have respect to all living things tnx.

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by israelp(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Some people have myopic thinking. If you really captured this animal, you could have made a lot more money than just a meal.

How silly of the killers, a croc this size would be sold to the zoo at a very good price.

The animal at the zoo will generate revenue that you might even sign an agreement to get a percentage from everyone that comes to see it.

Not every animal isn't necessarily for chops na.

I am sure they would trash the skin, though it is bad they killed it, the crocodile skin is like Gold to some fashion companies.
everytin is nt money,..sometimes u need to enjoy some gud meal b4 God call u...mk dose guys enjoy jare ...

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by plenitude(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2021
I have tasted crocodile meat before...it’s really delicious � great taste I must
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by michaellovaldo(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:

One of the sweetest meat tongue
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by chatinent: 3:49pm On May 08, 2021
This meat fit sweet pass beef for stew.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
The thing is disgusting! Hunger dey for town but no be this extend. Dead meat seller over to you!
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:

Crocodiles are edible. In Louisiana and Florida states in America, alligators are considered delicacies.

In Australia as well.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Gamesmart: 3:51pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:

How does it not look edible?
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
you never taste that why..infact crocodile has the best taste of all the meat I have eaten
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
Ah! U See People Eating Dis, U Are Complaining? With D Level Of Poverty & Hunger In D Country, Don't Be Surprise When U See People Eating Rat.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by networkgenuis: 3:58pm On May 08, 2021
SavageResponse:

How do you know?

Same way you know what chicken and beef tastes like?
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Lovablepanther: 3:58pm On May 08, 2021
Nigerians and Killing are like 5 n 6! In naija everything dies. I weep for the poor crock embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nigeria change!!!

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Fash20: 4:00pm On May 08, 2021
hungry mofo. wonder why Nigeria doesn't really have wild life? they have been hunted to near extinction. The ones that is remaining are still being hunted and an Nairaland is in support of it
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Ellasure: 4:00pm On May 08, 2021
People have been killing and eating crocodiles since age in this parts of the world. In the USA Florida Texas and adjoining states there crocodiles aplenty in the rivers and they are harvested at certain period of time when people can kill and eat.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2021
shocked geez! Are they literally goin to eat a croc They should know the damn thing's cold-blooded,might wanna rethink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm / 70-Year-Old Malnourished Elephant Performing In Sri Lanka Goes Viral / World’s Largest Shark Ever Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.