Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) (53101 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by soundOsonic: 8:20pm On May 08, 2021
BKayy:
Innocent crocodile that went to find something to feed her kids killed.
Shame on hungry Nigerians
Shame
What you typed didn't fit you.

Hypocrite, you eat cows and fish and have the mind to type this nonsense.
If the crocodile was so innocent, I will love to lock you both in a room and watch which one of you comes out with an innocent smile.

This is life survival of the fittest.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2021
Hmmmm, it's hard to me an animal in Nigeria too
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by atonement12: 8:52pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
And you wanna eat this! What the f*ck is wrong with you guys yo? That doesnt look like anything edible! Ya'll are Train wreck.
Have a taste firstwink
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by atonement12: 8:57pm On May 08, 2021
shopwiser:
Imagine how many animals these reptile for don chow... sometimes i ask God whats the essence of this animals grin
So You can't see the beauty in animals diversity?
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Buzx: 9:19pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
And you wanna eat this! What the f*ck is wrong with you guys yo? That doesnt look like anything edible! Ya'll are Train wreck.

Lol, baba animal activist wey dey chop goat.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by niyidenrele: 9:36pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:

Animal Activist Spotted
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 08, 2021
donbachi:
Abeg,wen u cook am finish.post the pics..make i use dulendu with semo.

You be old warri oh.

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Adeforever(f): 12:27am On May 09, 2021
How do I tell these ppl that crocodile meat is actually sweet� especially if you eat close to the skin
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by silaswills01(m): 12:46am On May 09, 2021
Damn this sh*it's disgusting
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by 1972xy: 2:09am On May 09, 2021
There is a better way of removing the skin in order to bring out the meat.check the youtube.
As it is now, it is disgusting.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by lexxi(m): 3:11am On May 09, 2021
These wild life creatures should be preserved and conserved. Where is our sympathy for mother nature?
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nazgul: 5:08am On May 09, 2021
Michelle55:
Nigerians can eat anything eh.. Yuck! embarassed
That meat is highly proteinous.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:55am On May 09, 2021
Marco the Crocodilegrin Disney+ don de cry
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Stanley1155: 6:19am On May 09, 2021
This is an ALLIGATOR not a CROCODILE
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Michelle55: 6:19am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:

That meat is highly proteinous.
have you eaten it before? Please say no
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by officialenny(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2021
In as much as I hate things that creeps on their bellies then i guess croc will taste nice
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nazgul: 7:45am On May 09, 2021
Michelle55:
have you eaten it before? Please say no
Nope I haven't...just heard it tho, that doesn't mean I'll say no if the opportunity presents itself for me to taste it. tongue
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Michelle55: 7:50am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Nope I haven't...just heard it tho, that doesn't mean I'll say no if the opportunity presents itself for me to taste it. tongue
Phew! Thank goodness, I was already doing pressup and weight lifting on how to beat you but thank Jah you confessed smiley
Please don't eat it oh if you don't want me to visit ya dreams with my ayamatanga style undecided
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nazgul: 7:52am On May 09, 2021
Michelle55:

Phew! Thank goodness, I was already doing pressup and weight lifting on how to beat you but thank Jah you confessed smiley
Please don't eat it oh if you don't want me to visit ya dreams with my ayamatanga style undecided
Don't you have that feeling sometimes to try out something new? Something you've never done before, out of curiosity...have you ever experienced that before?
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Adakintroy: 7:54am On May 09, 2021
One of the funny things you will get from carnivores is the ones that eat chickens or cow berates the ones that eat Wilder animals such as this as somehow too primitive.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Michelle55: 7:57am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Don't you have that feeling sometimes to try out something new? Something you've never done before, out of curiosity...have you ever experienced that before?
I do have that feeling but not on things that creeps me out, I'm a big time foodie and wouldn't mind eating something else for a change but please let it not be reptiles.
As for something new, what about skydiving? tongue
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:04am On May 09, 2021
Michelle55:

I do have that feeling but not on things that creeps me out, I'm a big time foodie and wouldn't mind eating something else for a change but please let it not be reptiles.
As for something new, what about skydiving? tongue
I'm acrophobic in nature. embarassed

Why don't we just concentrate on food since you're a big time foodie. Let's explore your food hobby by trying out some creepy dish. grin

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Michelle55: 8:09am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:

I'm acrophobic in nature. embarassed

Why don't we just concentrate on food since you're a big time foodie. Let's explore your food hobby by trying out some creepy dish. grin
smiley
What are the creepy dishes you have in mind? Please let it not be the ones that would send me to the toilet department often than I ask for because I'll change it for you if I loose 1 pound of flesh while at it cry I'm trying to add weight from 50kg to 55kg at least. tongue
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:14am On May 09, 2021
Michelle55:
smiley
What are the creepy dishes you have in mind? Please let it not be the ones that would send me to the toilet department often than I ask for because I'll change it for you if I loose 1 pound of flesh while at it cry I'm trying to add weight from 50kg to 55kg at least. tongue
Lol...so you and a bag of cement have the same weight. 50kg, not that heavy tho...I can lift you with one hand tongue

Back to your request, I've tasted toad pepper soup in the past, 404, snake, this insect that flies around bulbs during raining season, my aunt roasted it for me in the village and I ate it, crabs, edible worms...and many more. So which of them will you like to have a taste of. cool
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Michelle55: 8:19am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol...so you and a bag of cement have the same weight. 50kg, not that heavy tho.. tongue

Back to your request, I've tasted toad pepper soup in the past, 404, snake, this insect that flies around bulbs during raining season, my aunt roasted it for me in the village and I ate it, crabs, edible worms...and many more. So which of them will you like to have a taste of. cool
I've tasted 404 when I visited akwa ibom trust me it was so yummy and crunchy, I downed it with a bottle of chilled palm wine. Eeew, please no snakes at all, it's creepy to me. How does this edible worm look like? I've eaten that insects I guess but I'm not sure
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:25am On May 09, 2021
Michelle55:

I've tasted 404 when I visited akwa ibom trust me it was so yummy and crunchy, I downed it with a bottle of chilled palm wine. Eeew, please no snakes at all, it's creepy to me. How does this edible worm look like? I've eaten that insects I guess but I'm not sure
Snakes are delicious if it's properly prepared and seasoned. As for the edible worms, i noticed it in the groundnut soup my aunt served me with still in the village, she told me it was edible so I tasted just one of them, it had a weird taste so I didn't eat the rest.

Did I forget to add that I've eaten donkey meat (Jakie) as well. lipsrsealed
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:26am On May 09, 2021
better food..
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Michelle55: 8:31am On May 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Snakes are delicious if it's properly prepared and seasoned. As for the edible worms, i noticed it in the groundnut soup my aunt served me with still in the village, she told me it was edible so I tasted just one of them, it had a weird taste so I didn't eat the rest.

Did I forget to add that I've eaten donkey meat (Jakie) as well. lipsrsealed
You sabi chop eh, I still insist no snakes that reptile creeps the shit outta me. At a point I refused eating Titus fish because of the skin and no one dares gives me food that has Titus in it, it was that bad then. cheesy
As for the worm, I think it's called wiggle and it's greenish right? Village people can eat anything edible but not me, I can't for the love of my tummy tongue
Why don't we try skydiving na? cry I wee hold ya hands so you won't have to be scared anymore.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by Nazgul: 8:43am On May 09, 2021
Michelle55:

You sabi chop eh, I still insist no snakes that reptile creeps the shit outta me. At a point I refused eating Titus fish because of the skin and no one dares gives me food that has Titus in it, it was that bad then. cheesy
As for the worm, I think it's called wiggle and it's greenish right? Village people can eat anything edible but not me, I can't for the love of my tummy tongue
Why don't we try skydiving na? cry I wee hold ya hands so you won't have to be scared anymore.
Yea...like I stated before, sometimes I eat them out of curiosity not that I actually like it, I just want to know how it tastes like.

Biko leave that skydiving...I don't see myself engaging in it, alongside swimming. I have this phobia whenever they're mentioned. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:55pm On May 09, 2021
post=101488649:
Update From . COM

A Twitter user has shared photos of a dead crocodile that was being cut on Ogombo/Abraham Adesanya road in Lagos state, Reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, @kingdahyor

https://mobile.twitter.com/kingdahyor/status/1390666859205341186

Why kill it?
DARN SAVAGES!!!
angry
>
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by jayriginal: 3:53am On May 10, 2021
falcon01:

It looks ugly but croc meat is superior meat.
Re: Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) by falcon01: 9:41am On May 10, 2021
jayriginal:

It looks ugly but croc meat is superior meat.
I troway cap for you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Predictions Of Notradamus(d Man Dat Saw Tomorrow) / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.