Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) (1623 Views)

Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. / Man Dishes Funny Relationship Advice To Young Men Who Are Searching For Wives. / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by Vaiki(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2021
Anambra mens description of females and their financial limits in his life while searching for the "one".

Nwanyi ego motor- They can only give the lady in question transport fare because they feel that's her worth mostly due to cheap behavior displayed.

Nwanyi ugbo ala- they classify these ladies as classy,educated and beautiful.A graceful but vain fine lady who deserves a fine ride,so she may get one because they don't want her exposed to poor men for toasting,kept as big boys food for weekends.

Nwanyi ego nmanya- Anambra men know her thinking of fun is drinking and eating,oh girl you go drink tire, that's all you get! Drinking joints can attest to that.

Nwanyi ego akwa- Anambra men reserve here for teenager girls who are wayward...longthroat.
Give them latest fashion and they spread.Cloth money is the code.

Nwanyi MaryAmaka- Babe I swear you go cook and slave for no reason still yet na househelp you be. This na d set of ladies who think slaving for Anambra man will bring ring but na lie o,Chike do calculation very well and this is cheaper than laundry man and cook.

Nwanyi mummy- na she get Anambra man heart. She is warm and welcoming but Stern when the occasion warrants. Trusted and loyal to death, so he respects her so much because she is graceful and greatful for the privilege offered. You hardly see her with Anambra man except on Sundays in his best ride. He only flaunts her in church but never in public gatherings. Anambra man get sense o!

Ps: Ishilove / consray abeg come tell us which category you be o! As you Sabi Dem wella grin
Thank you...don mention.
Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 08, 2021
A
Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by Vaiki(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2021
prettyheart:
A
if you say "A" me say "P" another man say.......
Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by SmithRussell(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2021
Op, am I free to call my Anambra friends those names, based on the category I perceive.. Hope she no go vex?
Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by Vaiki(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2021
SmithRussell:
Op, am I free to call my Anambra friends those names, based on the category I perceive.. Hope she no go vex?
it depends on your relationship.
Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by pointblank247(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2021
A very nice attempt
But you did not add "nwayi odinamkpa "
Op explain this for them
Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by McStoic(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2021
Vaiki:
Anambra mens description of females and their financial limits in his life while searching for the "one".

Nwanyi ego motor- They can only give the lady in question transport fare because they feel that's her worth mostly due to cheap behavior displayed.

Nwanyi ugbo ala- they classify these ladies as classy,educated and beautiful.A graceful but vain fine lady who deserves a fine ride,so she may get one because they don't want her exposed to poor men for toasting,kept as big boys food for weekends.

Nwanyi ego nmanya- Anambra men know her thinking of fun is drinking and eating,oh girl you go drink tire, that's all you get! Drinking joints can attest to that.

Nwanyi ego akwa- Anambra men reserve here for teenager girls who are wayward...longthroat.
Give them latest fashion and they spread.Cloth money is the code.

Nwanyi MaryAmaka- Babe I swear you go cook and slave for no reason still yet na househelp you be. This na d set of ladies who think slaving for Anambra man will bring ring but na lie o,Chike do calculation very well and this is cheaper than laundry man and cook.

Nwanyi mummy- na she get Anambra man heart. She is warm and welcoming but Stern when the occasion warrants. Trusted and loyal to death, so he respects her so much because she is graceful and greatful for the privilege offered. You hardly see her with Anambra man except on Sundays in his best ride. He only flaunts her in church but never in public gatherings. Anambra man get sense o!

Ps: Ishilove / consray abeg come tell us which category you be o! As you Sabi Dem wella grin
Thank you...don mention.

Nairaland is really sweet ooo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by Vaiki(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2021
McStoic:

Nairaland is really sweet ooo
wetin man go do? Make we dey jolly dey go.
Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by SavageResponse(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by Truthabulabula(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
Am kinda lost here.
Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2021
what be this
Re: Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) by Vaiki(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2021
Truthabulabula:
Am kinda lost here.
Get an igbo interpreter and you will find your way.

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl In Ibadan Who Likes To Catch Some Fun? No shy Abeg / Why Do People Make Sex Tapes? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.