Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. (2849 Views)

Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2023
When a woman's biological clock starts ticking she'll start looking to settle with the nearest chump. Don't let that be you. Choose a girl who would sacrifice her prime for you not one who wasted hers sleeping around.

Don’t be that man.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by OZIOGU1: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2023
My brother except the ones unborn or below 10yrs, what we currently have in Nigeria is dustbin, all of them yahoo boiz don use them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by FalseProphet1(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2023
OZIOGU1:
My brother except the ones unborn or below 10yrs, what we currently have in Nigeria is dustbin, all of them yahoo boiz don use them
They're still good girls out there.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by T0BY(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2023
Men!! If you made money after many years of toiling and hardwork.

settle with a lady that's up to your standard.

Don't marry a lady that wants to use you and excape poverty.

Don't settle for less.

My opinion.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Good advice but how guyman wan take find responsible young banny these days when e be say all of dem don dey find joy in hook-upism and sugar-daddyship angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by FalseProphet1(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Good advice but how guyman wan take find responsible young banny these days when e be say all of dem don dey find joy in hook-upism and sugar-daddyship angry
They're there the problem is this when most guys meet them, they would just want sex from them. Then go and marry the useless ones.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Simps would not listen.
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Abyounghammed(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Comrade u sure say u finish that linguistics course that year 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Illegal1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
omoh..........let those who hv ear,hear wat the prophet is saying.

advice no be curse...

7 Likes

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
When a woman's biological clock starts ticking she'll start looking to settle with the nearest chump. Don't let that be you. Choose a girl who would sacrifice her prime for you not one who wasted hers sleeping around.

Don’t be that man.
Wil youl tell your daughter to sacrifice her prime for a Nigerian man🤔🤔

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
What is prome time for a woman
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
What is a prime time for a man

1 Like

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by baralatie(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
Should a woman sacrifice her prime time for a man who is past his own prime time.and vice versa

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Starboytwo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Even village don cast.

Everybody Dey on tik tok nowadays, nobody dey sleep again.

The one you wanna choose in her prime gan gan self don cast.

Just choose one and Insha allah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
baralatie:
Should a woman sacrifice her prime time for a man who is past his own prime time.and vice versa
Will the man adequately compensate her for the sacrifice she is to make? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Palazee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
baralatie:
What is a prime time for a man
30-45 years
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Abyounghammed(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
Prime time gan self don later cast 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Daptboy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Don’t be that man.

What if the girl has money and a job.. A good one o.. Should I marry or not?
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by FalseProphet1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
baralatie:

Wil youl tell your daughter to sacrifice her prime for a Nigerian man🤔🤔
My daughter would use her prime to develop herself. And no jumping from díck to díck.

When she's ready to marry and meet a responsible man, she'll get married.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by MMempire(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
You marry or not, last last you go still chop breakfast.
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Jjhunt(m): 4:28am On Nov 30, 2023
The are still little decency in the north at list i feat see good wife marry sha...

1 Like

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by luminouz(m): 4:39am On Nov 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Don’t be that man.
We will make a redpiller out of yet, prophet.🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by luminouz(m): 4:42am On Nov 30, 2023
baralatie:
Here comes balaratie the chief Simp of NL. I knew you'd come here.

Yamayama fall on your bald head dia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2023
luminouz:

Here comes balaratie the chief Simp of NL. I knew you'd come here.

Yamayama fall on your bald head dia
Just ignore him.
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Jjhunt:
The are still little decency in the north at list i feat see good wife marry sha...
The only problem I have with the north is their religion.
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Zhunnurayn(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:

What's wrong with our religion of Islam.

We believe in Jesus better than you ever will. Islam came to deliver the world particularly the Arab region of the rampant tribal wars going on. Cleansed the immorality. Taught decency, charity, mercy, fought against inhuman Acts like ususry, oppression, enslavement and maltreatment. Islam made so sacred the lives of people that even animals we were instructed to to be cruel to them. Placed High standards in matrimonial matters, not like you asking for filthy Acts in the name spiritual cleansing. Isalm even forbade vices like gambling, alcohol, betting, promiscuity, indecency..

So what exactly is your problem with Islam? angry
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Jjhunt(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2023
all northerners are not Muslims, we have many Christians from the north's have a lot of friends from Katsina who are Hausa but Christians. Very beautiful and decent on like the other region.
FalseProphet1:

Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
T0BY:
Men!! If you made money after many years of toiling and hardwork.

settle with a lady that's up to your standard.

Don't marry a lady that wants to use you and excape poverty.

Don't settle for less.

My opinion.
na my motto be this
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Padipadi(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Palazee:

30-45 years
Normally, that's over age. I still reason 30-35.
40 yrs?
Kilo tun Kun?
Person's pikin dey graduate from college at almost 60 yrs, finishing university at 60+. Whao!
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Palazee(m): 5:02am On Dec 04, 2023
Padipadi:

Normally, that's over age. I still reason 30-35.
40 yrs?
Kilo tun Kun?
Person's pikin dey graduate from college at almost 60 yrs, finishing university at 60+. Whao!
Check the post i quote, we were talking about a man prime years not when he should get married

BTW what you said it's true, before a man can be able to marry he is well in his 30's, only a few marry in their 20's. Then he work. work and work to cater for his children (which might not be his) until they graduate and finish schooling. Now it's time for him to enjoy the fruit of his labour but the effect of all his hardwork in the past take a toll on him and all of a sudden he fell sick and died. Men die faster than women

Guess who is going to eat the kids money alone? His wife

The cycle continues. Rinse and repeat.
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by eazzzy1(m): 5:42am On Dec 04, 2023
She ‘sacrificed her prime’ for people she thought she would get married to. Not everyone is a fan of large age gaps in relationships.
Re: Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives. by Fireboy02: 11:19pm On Jan 03
Zhunnurayn:

What's wrong with our religion of Islam.

We believe in Jesus better than you ever will. Islam came to deliver the world particularly the Arab region of the rampant tribal wars going on. Cleansed the immorality. Taught decency, charity, mercy, fought against inhuman Acts like ususry, oppression, enslavement and maltreatment. Islam made so sacred the lives of people that even animals we were 7instructed to to be cruel to them. Placed High standards in matrimonial matters, not like you asking for filthy Acts in the name spiritual cleansing. Isalm even forbade vices like gambling, alcohol, betting, promiscuity, indecency..

So what exactly is your problem with Islam? angry
After killing Christians. Wheres d mercy u tolerate.
Yall are still slaves. As long u are an African, u are an Arabian slave

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Kissing / Please, What Should Be The Maximum Age Difference Between Lovers/partners / She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.