Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His (23795 Views)

Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 9:40pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

See ignorance! You a re a follower of Christ - that's what being a Christian means. You are supposed to be following a Spirit not some law as you are trying to introduce. Think for a minute: does shunning tally with the Spirit of Christ?

Madam, 2 Thessalonians 3:6 says what?
"Now we command you brothers,In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to KEEP AWAY from any brother who is idle and does not live according to the teaching you received from us".

2 John 1:9-11
" Anyone who does not continue in the teaching of the Christ does not have God..... Do NOT take him into your house or welcome him.
Anyone who welcomes him, shares in his wicked work"

Madam, e dey your Bible?
Na JWs write am for your Bible?
Who inspired that law in the holy scriptures?
Am I to please you or please the Supreme God?

grin grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 9:52pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Wrong! JI committed suicide out of guilt not because he was shunned by anybody. Once again how does shunning tally with the SPIRIT you claim to be following?

2 Thessalonians 3:6 (compare 2 John 1:9-11).
"Now we command you brothers,In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to KEEP AWAY from any brother who is idle and does not live according to the teaching you received from us".

Madam, according to this scripture, would Jesus followers shun Judas Iscariot?

Madam, going by your multiple claims on this thread, are you obeying Acts 5:29?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 10:00pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
My Bro, for where ?
My brother ospido no go disfellowship him brother Janosky grin

We JWs prefer to use the term "disfellowship", but fact is "excommunicate" & "disfellowship " are synonyms, that is, words with related or similar meanings.
See the screenshot attached....

Jah bless you!

@ the highlighted text

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 10:13pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

The bolded clearly contradicts what the other JW said. Which is right?

It is also what makes JW cult-like
Madam, please stop typing GIBBERISH grin
Is Luke 21:20-24 & Matthew 24:15-22 giving the same word for word account of the same event?

We make an announcement from the platform that Mr so & so is no longer a member of the Christian congregation of Jehovah's witnesses.

The kingdom hall closest to my house, where I attend Bible study meetings , no name has been on the Notice Board for disfellowship. But announcements are made to inform the congregation.
I'm speaking about my experience.

If in the kingdom hall where Brother Max attends meetings, names where published that's ok.
The bottom line is: the congregation is informed.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 10:20pm On May 14, 2021
achorladey:

Finally, i can categorically say that you Janosky are a disfellowshipped person.

Really? Ko le to bayii! Be calming down!!!

This one is definitely not a case of holier than thou attitude but rather of I too know than thou attitude.
Achorladey proven he lacks SENSE.
Shebi Luke 24:25-27,45 no dey Achorladey Bible?
Bros, continue WAILING.
grin grin.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 10:29pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

Achorladey proven he lacks SENSE.
Shebi Luke 24:25-27,45 no dey Achorladey Bible?
Bros, continue WAILING.
grin grin.

He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?” 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

Had what had you responded to using the scriptures had any correlation with what I posted. I would have agreed with your submission. But the abundance of your heart that your mouth speaks won't allow that. It continually tells me your hands are still on head begging for sense like the image you love posting since I told you, you are in need of it than myself.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 10:34pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Bros your leaders are misleading you. The only reason they have JW cult-like is fear of losing members. That's it. There are lots of Christian churches that are tight-nit and cult-like and everyone is a sibling. See below - do they look like they care if u r green?

1 Corinthians 5:1-4,9-13, 2 John 1:9-11 &
2 Thessalonians 3:6 ,2 Timothy 3:16 is inspired of God and beneficial for reproving, discipline and correction.

Madam, Please continue to cherry pick what pleases you.
You're proven God's word is your shopping mall.

grin grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 10:35pm On May 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well the fact remains that he betrayed the trust of his master and the rest of the group, he couldn't cope with all these as he felt he has lost everything then he committed suicide!

Point of emphasis:
Vowed to remain with Jesus when many disciples deserted his master {John 6:62-68} just as some today vowed to live the rest of their lives as JWs.
Changed his mind when offered money to betray the trust of his master and fellow believers.
Lost everything after realizing that there is no group of persons that's ready to embrace him warmly like his group.
Felt it's all over and decided to end his life.

Please is there any difference between those committing suicide after betraying the global family of JWs?

If they're not Judas Iscariot's descendants what stops them from enjoying what they've been yearning for all this while?

They decided to say goodbye to the family so they can mingle with billions outside the group and practice what the family forbids. So why are they not happy afterwards? smiley

Stop deceiving yourself Ma, they are the descendants of Judas Iscariot (the son of destruction) smiley

Point of emphasis:
Vowed to remain with Jesus when many disciples deserted his master {John 6:62-68} just as some today vowed to live the rest of their lives as JWs.

Where is the vow? Jesus ask you to vow? grin grin

They decided to say goodbye to the family so they can mingle with billions outside the group and practice what the family forbids. So why are they not happy afterwards?

How easy for you and your religious leaders to state the above but they will never tell you how a member doing what you typed above sit well with

And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

When members leave your religious organization they are always leaving Jesus to follow their leader son of destruction aka Judas Iscariot. grin grin grin and not for the sake of Jesus.

When members leave other christian denominations and join yours, they are leaving Judas Iscariot to follow Jesus grin grin in this case for Jesus sake.

As it were Jesus is housed and boxed in your religious organization.

Please is there any difference between those committing suicide after betraying the global family of JWs

You know those leaving the organization you belong are not doing so for the sake of Jesus. As it were they too betrayed Jesus that's why there is no difference grin grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 10:38pm On May 14, 2021
ospido:

@ the highlighted text

This one is still in the realm of ......maṣe ṣiyemeji mi grin

Over to you Janosky grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 10:40pm On May 14, 2021
haddeylium:

Is shunning unscriptural?

Is stonning an adulterous woman scriptural? Yes. Does it tally with the SPIRIT Jesus Christ ? No
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 10:43pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

Madam, please stop typing GIBBERISH grin
Is Luke 21:20-24 & Matthew 24:15-22 giving the same word for word account of the same event?

We make an announcement from the platform that Mr so & so is no longer a member of the Christian congregation of Jehovah's witnesses.

The kingdom hall closest to my house, where I attend Bible study meetings , no name has been on the Notice Board for disfellowship. But announcements are made to inform the congregation.
I'm speaking about my experience.

If in the kingdom hall where Brother Max attends meetings, names where published that's ok.
The bottom line is: the congregation is informed.

Clear contradiction and u r shamelessly still debating it. This is one hall mark of a cult
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 10:45pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

2 Thessalonians 3:6 ,2 Timothy 3:16 is inspired of God and beneficial for reproving, discipline and correction.

grin grin

U r the one focused on words and I keep pointing you to the SPIRIT, something that cannot be contained in.words
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 10:47pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

U r the one focused on words and I keep pointing you to the SPIRIT, something JW has lost sight of
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 10:47pm On May 14, 2021
achorladey:

He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?” 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

Had what had you responded to using the scriptures had any correlation with what I posted. I would have agreed with your submission. But the abundance of your heart that your mouth speaks won't allow that. It continually tells me your hands are still on head begging for sense like the image you love posting since I told you, you are in need of it than myself.
Achorladey continue proven he lacks SENSE grin.
Why you dodge verse 45?
Luke 24:25-27,45 Where the disciples ignorant of the matter Jesus explained to them?
Verse 45, have they gotten a better understanding?

Today, from the comments of PrincessGlow & Janosky, has my Bros ospido gotten a better understanding of both terms " disfellowship" & "excommunicate"?

Everyone else will come Nairaland & learn something new & useful to them, but Achorladey will continue to WAIL & proven he lacks SENSE
grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 10:53pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

Why you dodge verse 45?
Luke 24:25-27,45 Where the disciples ignorant of the matter Jesus explained to them?

Today, from the comments of PrincessGlow & Janosky, has my Bros ospido gotten a better understanding of both terms " disfellowship" & "excommunicate"?

Everyone else will come Nairaland & learn something new & useful to them, but Achorladey will continue to WAIL & proven he lacks SENSE
grin

Here is your fellow brother sorry friend at 10: 00 pm as captured in the image below. Janosky don't remove that hand from your head oooo. Keep praying for that sense. You definitely need it.

Add this to it too

This one is still in the realm of ......maṣe ṣiyemeji mi cheesy grin

The abundance of your heart your mouth speaks. What is the mouth speaking as usual this time? Here it is

grin grin grin Na from your mouth the word GIBBERISH emanate grin grin

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 10:55pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

2 Thessalonians 3:6 (compare 2 John 1:9-11).

Madam, according to this scripture, would Jesus followers shun Judas Iscariot?

Madam, going by your multiple claims on this thread, are you obeying Acts 5:29?

grin grin grin grin

Christianity is not about obeying laws or tenets or words. It is about having/following a SPIRIT. That SPIRIT does not tally with shunning people to suicide
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 11:00pm On May 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well the fact remains that he betrayed the trust of his master and the rest of the group, he couldn't cope with all these as he felt he has lost everything then he committed suicide!

Point of emphasis:
Changed his mind when offered money to betray the trust of his master and fellow believers.
Lost everything after realizing that there is no group of persons that's ready to embrace him warmly like his group.
Felt it's all over and decided to end his life.

Please is there any difference between those committing suicide after betraying the global family of JWs?

If they're not Judas Iscariot's descendants what stops them from enjoying what they've been yearning for all this while?

They decided to say goodbye to the family so they can mingle with billions outside the group and practice what the family forbids. So why are they not happy afterwards? smiley

Stop deceiving yourself Ma, they are the descendants of Judas Iscariot (the son of destruction) smiley

Peter also denied Christ. No one was about to shun him. Shunning does not tally with the SPIRIT you claim to be following
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 11:02pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Christianity is not about obeying laws or tenets or words. It is about having/following a SPIRIT. That SPIRIT does not tally with shunning people to suicide

As if 2 Thessalonians 3 stopped at verse 6

Ask them how that account in John relates to what they call shunning. They won't respond. Their religious leaders picked scriptures to suit their doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 11:09pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

Why you dodge verse 45?

grin

I even help your career by quoting the scriptures you cited. You still keep tagging me as usual. I can only hope your hands are still placed on your head requesting for sense like you always post.

Luke 24:45
Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

What was under discussion had nothing to do with the scriptures but meaning of words (excommunication and disfellowshiped)

You were still even arguing about it as it applies to what the organization you belong teach you and your friend.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 11:10pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

U r the one focused on words and I keep pointing you to the SPIRIT, something JW has lost sight of
Madam, I'd like you to understand something.
Study 1 Corinthians 5:1-4?
What was the spirit and attitude of the Corinthian brothers towards the matter of the man sleeping with his Father's wife?
Everyone condoned the sinful lifestyle of that brother and were doing paddy paddy with him.
But Paul roused them to action. Verses 9-13.

Also examine 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
Pay attention to verse 11:
"That is what some of you were (in verses 9-10 & 1 Corinthians 5:1-4), but now you have been washed clean" by their repentance & putting faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus, verse 11.

JWs render massive help to erring members to be readjusted , improve and correct their ways. 2 Corinthians 13:7,11 ,James5:14-16.

Disfellowship is the last resort for erring unrepentant members.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 11:28pm On May 14, 2021
achorladey:

Here is your fellow brother sorry friend at 10: 00 pm as captured in the image below. Janosky don't remove that hand from your head oooo. Keep praying for that sense. You definitely need it.

Add this to it too

The abundance of your heart your mouth speaks. What is the mouth speaking as usual this time? Here it is

Bros continue to WAIL.
grin grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 11:31pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

Bros continue to WAIL.
grin grin
Pele ti e

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 11:43pm On May 14, 2021
achorladey:

I even help your carrier by quoting the scriptures you cited. You still keep tagging me as usual. I can only hope your hands are still placed on your head requesting for sense like you always post.

Luke 24:45
Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

What was under discussion had nothing to do with the scriptures but meaning of words (excommunication and disfellowshiped)

You were still even arguing about it as it applies to what the organization you belong teach you and your friend.

Perhaps your reasoning is beclouded by hate.
Hate for Jehovah's witnesses.
I have told you and i will still tell you again and again that excommunication is alien to Jehovah's Witnesses as far as we are concerned with respect to the disfellowship. I am telling you what we use.

It's like saying there are three arms of government namely the Executive, Legislature and Judiciary.
But because Executive has a synonym called Directorial, you now say the three arms of government are: Directorial, Legislature and Judiciary.
How will a man who is in government or a student of government view you?
Remember that directorial is alien when those three words are used.
Can you apply this illustration?

You do not understand what i asked Janosky about or do you?

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 11:45pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

PrincessGlow: 1:35am

I am property of Lord Jesus who died for my sins, so be careful what u say about me

See ignorance. Did you hear me say anything about astrology. Foretelling the future is what the Bible prohibits not stating what you observe. OBSERVATION (not astrology) has shown that people born certain times of the year share certain characteristics. Which is my point: you are born with a certain nature even b4 your genes and environment are taken into account!

Source: wikipedia
Horoscope

This article is about astrology.

A horoscope (or other commonly used names for the horoscope in English include natal chart, astrological chart, astro-chart, celestial map, sky-map, star-chart, cosmogram, vitasphere, radical chart, radix, chart wheel or simply chart) is an astrological chart or diagram representing the positions of the Sun, Moon, planets, astrological aspects and sensitive angles at the time of an event, such as the moment of a person's birth. The word horoscope is derived from the Greek words ōra and scopos meaning "time" and "observer" (horoskopos, pl. horoskopoi, or "marker(s) of the hour"wink. It is used as a method of divination regarding events relating to the point in time it represents, and it forms the basis of the horoscopic traditions of astrology
Deuteronomy 18:10-12 & John 20:17, Jehovah , the God of Jesus Christ forbids spiritism alias "Greek OBSERVATION" grin
Greeks call their own spiritism "OBSERVATION."
Panadol na Panadol even though you change the label
Breeze done blow, Madam has no place to hide.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 11:52pm On May 14, 2021
ospido:

Perhaps your reasoning is beclouded by hate.
Hate for Jehovah's witnesses.
I have told you and i will still tell you again and again that excommunication is alien to Jehovah's Witnesses as far as we are concerned with respect to the disfellowship. I am telling you what we use.

It's like saying there are three arms of government namely the Executive, Legislature and Judiciary.
But because Executive has a synonym called Directorial, you now say the three arms of government are: Directorial, Legislature and Judiciary.
How will a man who is in government or a student of government view you?
Remember that directorial is alien when those three words are used.
Can you apply this illustration?

You do not understand what i asked Janosky about or do you?

Achorladey is a "snake man" (according to Rozz) who stopped serving Jehovah God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 11:56pm On May 14, 2021
achorladey:

Add this to it too

I will say maṣe loye mi.
You get?
When i posted that image as attached i was merely asking Janosky if he was one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
I even mentioned that @the bolded.
Why did you find it hard to understand me?
Anyway you cannot understand when two brothers converse.
You thought i was asking him about the word excommunicate when i have stated my position without mincing words?
Wake up.
Go ask any witness if they will tell you we use that word excommunicate when referring to an unrepentant wrongdoer who has been handled judicially.

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 11:57pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Notice how I said I belong to Lord Jesus? You yourself belong to JW and that's the big difference. Try bypassing JW and dwelling on CHRIST. They are not synonymous. Why are you fixated on this one by one, where did He say you shouldn't speak to groups? He spoke to groups. But it is only individuals that can talk. And it's someone that has to call them to start dualogue

Madam, please no dey DECEIVE yourself. grin
John 20:17, Matthew 12:15-18 ( & compare Isaiah 43:10-12,21, Revelation 3:12) In his own words, Jesus Christ is whose servant?
grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 11:58pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

Achorladey is a "snake man" (according to Rozz) who stopped serving Jehovah God.

An apostate to the core.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 12:02am On May 15, 2021
ospido:

An apostate to the core.

Apostate of whom?

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 12:07am On May 15, 2021
achorladey:

Apostate of whom?

bayi o mọ

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by haddeylium(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Is stonning an adulterous woman scriptural? Yes. Does it tally with the SPIRIT Jesus Christ ? No

Lol.
That question did put you through a lot of thinking. You did missed the point which is not unexpected.

Jehovah's witnesses do Jehovah’s Witnesses do not shun. We only disfellowship Jehovah’s Witnesses who repeatedly and unrepentantly engage in gross unchristian behavior.
We do so to obey Jesus Christ and his word through some of his apostles he appointed to teach (Matthew 18:15-17, 1 Corinthians 5:9–11,2 John 1:10–11) 'If any of those scriptures posed you difficulty, quote it and let's discuss it'

"Shunning" is a pejorative term used by some to stereotype religions who follow a Christian practice commanded by Jesus and his apostles. What Jehovah's Witnesses practice is disfellowshiping and not shunning.
Shunning as ascribed contains unchristian behavior and inhumane act like
Ejecting member from place of worship- A disfellowshiped person can still attends our meeting
Alient him and forcing him out of the family or home.- This is not so!

Don't let you opinion about us be model by bigots
Visit jw.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 12:16am On May 15, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Simple question: did Christ stay and dine with even the lowest of sinners - tax collectors, or not? Did He shun anybody?

And you selectively quote the bible. How about this part:

19Though I am free of obligation to anyone, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), to win those under the law. 21To those without the law I became like one without the law (though I am not outside the law of God but am under the law of Christ), to win those without the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.
Good question , Madam !
@ 1 Corinthians 5:9-13 , your Bible have given you the answer.

Special Emphasis on verses 12-13:
"What business of mine is it to judge those outside the Church? Are you not to judge those inside?
God will judge those outside.
Expel , Drive away, Remove, disfellowship
the wicked man from among you"
Amplified Bible
God alone sits in judgment on those who are outside [the faith]. REMOVE THE WICKED ONE FROM AMONG YOU [expel him from your church]"

JWs,we trust the Bible and obey.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman / Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.