Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

This happened betwen me and a Single Mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This happened betwen me and a Single Mother (10443 Views)

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 12:49pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

Don't be lazy cheesy

Modupeoluwa123 promised to buy m dinner last night and she hasn't fulfilled her promised after insulting me, I just dey laff am. Lollittaa just tell her to fulfill her promise or else I'll visit her o
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2021
Hmm. I have nothing to say
Need a side income, visit my signature.. You will thank me letter
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Modupeoluwa123 promised to buy m dinner last night and she hasn't fulfilled her promised after insulting me, I just dey laff am. Lollittaa just tell her to fulfill her promise or else I'll visit her o
what will you give me cheesy
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 1:11pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

what will you give me cheesy

What do you want? grin grin
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

What do you want? grin grin
Guess cheesy
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 1:17pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

Guess cheesy

égo?
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

égo?

partially cheesy
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 1:21pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

partially cheesy

Ele ihe ọzọ e chọrọ? Gwa m kam màrà bikọ. Kà nwa ọma ọsịsọ
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Ele ihe ọzọ e chọrọ? Gwa m kam màrà bikọ. Kà nwa ọma ọsịsọ
I don't understand undecided
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 1:26pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

I don't understand undecided

Really? Uhhh

What else? Tell me, Today is Sunday
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Really? Uhhh

What else? Tell me, Today is Sunday
send me airtime tongue
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 1:29pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

send me airtime tongue

Wch network? Drop your number!
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 1:29pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

send me airtime tongue

Wch network? Drop your number! And how much airtime?
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Wch network? Drop your number! And how much airtime?
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 1:33pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

Bịa You're not serious o. Wch network AND drop your number.
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Bịa You're not serious o. Wch network AND drop your number.
send me a DM cool
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 1:37pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

send me a DM cool

Bịa enwekwe m efe ìhè ndị a

What is your old moniker
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Bịa enwekwe m efe ìhè ndị a
I'm confused cry cry
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by thatsleepboy1: 1:38pm On May 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

I'm confused cry cry

You're from wch state?
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by ekene101: 7:14pm On May 09, 2021
Facts still remains that even if you are dating a working Nigerian girl,she will still want to keep her money and spend yours. Very foolish and stingy/ greedy set of people.

7 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 09, 2021
op
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Qatar2022: 3:29am On May 10, 2021
Shukusheka:
No difference between you and the babe.
Give us one reason why both are same or you just come here and comment nonsense,

3 Likes

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Qatar2022: 3:33am On May 10, 2021
SweetCunt97:
When d op goes I'm sure she'll survive. Do mature ladies ask men for money for sanitary pads and soap? Nawa
You just quote people up and down without reasoning
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Magnoliaa(f): 9:33am On May 10, 2021
Jman06:
Such an annoying mentality!
The same ladies we fight for their empowerment will turn around and start demanding for men they'll dump their whole needs on. As if women like Alakija, Iweala, Genevieve and co have ten heads.

I hate "feed me and fucck me" kind of ladies!

Gerrarahia with your patronizing bullshit. "The same ladies you're fighting for will turn around..." Some of you "equality-signalling" guys can be so annoying with your jezuz complexes. Sorry, Mr. Fighter. Who send you? Who ask you? Did anybody put a gun to your head to speak on "equality?" Like you're doing anybody a favor for talking?

Goan rest and don't fight, na, since the women you fight for are liabilities and ungrateful.
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Magnoliaa(f): 9:37am On May 10, 2021
Michelle55:
sad so this is the Era of single mothers now bah?

What should I do about my battalion that I've given birth to without their fathers?

Should I fling them away because I want to date ni? cry

You guys are making it so impossible for the Nigerian women to breathe in this country and it's unfair.

Please nobody should quote me oh because I'm having headache on my legs smiley

Likeeeeee. No breathing space at all. Pesin no fit drink keep cup jejely with these men. Wahala for being a Nigerian lady oh. Chu chu chu chu. Posting, posting, posting woes upandan like whiny little brats.

Why the fk can they not go for their types and let us rest? Ha.
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Jman06(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Gerrarahia with your patronizing bullshit. "The same ladies you're fighting for will turn around..." Some of you "equality-signalling" guys can be so annoying with your jezuz complexes. Sorry, Mr. Fighter. Who send you? Who ask you? Did anybody put a gun to your head to speak on "equality?" Like you're doing anybody a favor for talking?

Goan rest and don't fight, na, since the women you fight for are liabilities and ungrateful.
FULL
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by SavageResponse(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2021
pedrilo:
Stop dating single mothers una no dey hear word?

Are they not human beings?
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by pedrilo: 3:36pm On May 10, 2021
SavageResponse:

Are they not human beings?
Getat
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by SavageResponse(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2021
pedrilo:

Getat

With this stupid mentality let me see who will grant you Canadian residency angry
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Michelle55: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Likeeeeee. No breathing space at all. Pesin no fit drink keep cup jejely with these men. Wahala for being a Nigerian lady oh. Chu chu chu chu. Posting, posting, posting woes upandan like whiny little brats.

Why the fk can they not go for their types and let us rest? Ha.
They are obsessed with us, they simply can't do without us even after every bitter encounter they have. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by Regex: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Shokoloko:

I don't know why you have interest in Nigerian girls who dont want to get a job or start a business.

Please change your mindset and change your circle.

I think people should go on Linkedin for quality acquaintances

That's like the worst place to get women. In fact social media is the last place any man of value should look for women.

There are several places to meet women of any type.
Re: This happened betwen me and a Single Mother by 24brains(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
When a man starts thinking beyound "sex" women claim to offer, he starts to question their worth to make the right choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys / Jealous Husband Seals Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue In Kitui. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.