Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed (3098 Views)

My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart / His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him / How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed by omojesu202(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Let me try to say this very brief.

My girlfriend/fiancee mom fell very ill and her younger sister called me on my way home from a business meeting to inform me, I guess she couldn't reach her sister maybe because she was not picking. My girlfriend stays with me during the weekends...So i got back home,entered the house,saw my girlfriend watching those soap opera like telemundo things as usual...I quickly told her Please get ready we are going to see mom she is very sick, make a list of things we need to get for her so we can buy on our way there...her mom stay in the same state with us.

Guess what?! To my surprise my girl said no need to spend money times are hard, we should just get lucozade boost and paracetamol. I said Ok.

So reaching close to her house area,she got a little confuse and asked this is not the way to your moms house na....I told her it is your mom that is very sick...She started sweating profusely and immediately said what we bought is not Ok o...let us go back and get other things and take her mom to the hospital this and that...she was just vibrating in the car.

What can you say about this?!

don't let me be angry with you.
Whats your reaction?
Stop asking stupid question
Re: Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed by Qatar2022: 3:36am On May 10, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Let me try to say this very brief.

My girlfriend/fiancee mom fell very ill and her younger sister called me on my way home from a business meeting to inform me, I guess she couldn't reach her sister maybe because she was not picking. My girlfriend stays with me during the weekends...So i got back home,entered the house,saw my girlfriend watching those soap opera like telemundo things as usual...I quickly told her Please get ready we are going to see mom she is very sick, make a list of things we need to get for her so we can buy on our way there...her mom stay in the same state with us.

Guess what?! To my surprise my girl said no need to spend money times are hard, we should just get lucozade boost and paracetamol. I said Ok.

So reaching close to her house area,she got a little confuse and asked this is not the way to your moms house na....I told her it is your mom that is very sick...She started sweating profusely and immediately said what we bought is not Ok o...let us go back and get other things and take her mom to the hospital this and that...she was just vibrating in the car.

What can you say about this?!

Very wicked people, women fear them , your mother is a thing but her own is a mother

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning:: Never Eat That Cucumber That Was Given To You By A Girl!! [Photo] / Nairaland Cuties / Which Baby Are You???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.