Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail (48648 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by wumade: 2:56pm On May 10, 2021
Finally, someone is thinking straigh!!!!

Frankiss44:

Na set up make am dey touch small pickin too abi? So if dem leave u for room with underage, you nr go fit control your urge abi? Tufiakwa
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by temitope27(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Rapist speaking out for his colleague, this is a sensitive matter, no sane person will even like to associate with it.
ur senators in the north that are marrying teenagers what av u don to it
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Zetty177x: 8:10pm On May 10, 2021
Anthony0094:

This is a sensitive matter, the tape was placed there to catch him red handed, that means it's a set up bc they r aware that he is going to do it, his lawyer can use this against them

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by stanliwise(m): 2:04am On May 11, 2021
November24:
I like this guy,anyhow una see am

I Like this guy,this is friendship.
Baba ijesha was setup.

Kings pls be careful o. Even your babe can set you up
Kings - paedophiles
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by stanliwise(m): 2:05am On May 11, 2021
temitope27:
ur senators in the north that are marrying teenagers what av u don to it
Since some northerners are paedophiles then everyone should allow paedophiles. I like your logic
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by November24(f): 3:23am On May 11, 2021
stanliwise:

Kings - paedophiles

I for tell you word,bt I chose to let it go this time
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by maasoap(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2021
Iseoluwani:

So BECAUSE fabiyi has data he should support nonsense even when the axxused has confessed. Una no get sense

If you had sense, you would have known that Fabiyi is not just fighting for baba Ijesha but for you and me because he's fighting for what the law/constitution says. This is how educated illiterates like you unknowingly contribute to lawlessness and human rights abuse and later become a victim too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.