Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail (48696 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by richie240: 10:20pm On May 09, 2021
Toks2008:

It was actually a set up and they may lose the case cos the new viral video showed how the said girl actually made move towards Baba ijesha which is somewhat contradictory to the previous video and the said girl in that particular video was also said to be above 18years(Not sure of all these but that is what i saw in the new video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfUcTIaM0E

Go to 4mins and see why i feel this is a serious set up. I am not rooting for baba ijesha but lets be pragmatic a bit.
Obviously!

It wasn't a random occurrence. It wasn't as if d CCTV had always bn there and by happenstance caught him in d act, mba!
She purposely installed that surveillance camera for the sole purpose of setting him up.

She 'wined' him to come over as she wanted him to 'feature in a film she plans to shoot', not knowing that d daughter of eve had prepared d 'meal' he loves most.

I blv the trapper and d trappee had something going BTW them. She must have felt hurt by him and blvd d best way to deliver d ultimate checkmate was to set him up.

If he's found guilty or not in a court of law, so be it, but no one can tell me that there's no iota of vendatta in princess' action.

Holaomoakin:
Don't support child's molestation of any kind or the use of CCTVs but setting your colleague up is a BIG NO.
Azin ehn.....

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2021
Them go soon open his case
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 09, 2021
pacespot:
He made the mistake when he was uncontrollably begging that woman, you don't beg people that are documenting a serious case against you like that, it is an admission of guilt to any sane mind. If people want to yield, you will know, but not by messing you up like that. The problem with people that are too spiritual using God to beg for mercy is that they don't know when to stand their ground and defend themselves. I've made up my mind never to beg anyone again no matter the circumstance, begging demeans your status before the person. Even if you are wrong, you can still speak gently to power to avoid any potential persecution.

Correct. Begging just belittles someone

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2021
richie240:

Obviously!

It wasn't a random occurrence. It wasn't as if d CCTV had always bn there and by happenstance caught him in d act, mba!
She purposely installed that surveillance camera for the sole purpose of setting him up.

She 'wined' him to come over as she wanted him to 'feature in a film she plans to shoot', not knowing that d daughter of eve had prepared d 'meal' he loves most.

I blv the trapper and d trappee had something going BTW them. She must have felt hurt by him and blvd d best way to deliver d ultimate checkmate was to set him up.

If he's found guilty or not in a court of law, so be it, but no one can tell me that there's no iota of vendatta in princess' action.

As if you watched another video where a guy clearly said exactly what you wrote.

Within the ambience of law, even if a minor lures an adult(and the adult is fully aware that she is a minor) , the adult should avoid the minor at all cost which was where baba ijesha goofed..

It is very easy for men to condemn baba ijesha but then how many men will be able to overcome such temptation where a "minor" with fully developed sexual features will make advances and not at least touch as baba ijebu did.

May we not be led to such temptation..

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Minjim: 10:42pm On May 09, 2021
The guy us somehow right

How the police to detain a criminal illegally, next they'll come for the innocent
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by aktolly54(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2021
qualityovenbake:
It baffles me how someone will defend a rapists with full knowledge of the crime the perpetrator has committed.

Panti police station should do us favour. As soon as he shows up for the protest, he should be arrested. His a rape apologist.
not defending him. Police should charge him to court or simply bail him and he won't run away. You know how many people rotting away in Nigeria prison without trial? Thats not how to do things in a sane country

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Minjim: 10:46pm On May 09, 2021
Toks2008:

As if you watched another video where a guy clearly said exactly what you wrote.

Within the ambience of law, even if a minor lures an adult(and the adult is fully aware that she is a minor) , the adult should avoid the minor at all cost which was where baba ijesha goofed..

It is very easy for men to condemn baba ijesha but then how many men will be able to overcome such temptation where a "minor" with fully developed sexual features will make advances and not at least touch as baba ijebu did.

Amen O!

I have many of them in my school. I frantically chase them away at the first inclination.
Baba ijesha should have imagine the consequences . That's what I usually use to protect myself
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by officialmario(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Stop PLAYER Hating Man And Go Get A Life.
see talk
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Mrstann: 11:07pm On May 09, 2021
Who's diz idiot Yemi?

MrTAnonymous:
Actor Yomi Fabiyi has demanded the release of Baba Ijesha from detention before Wednesday, May 12th, 2021.

According to him, it is a violation of human rights for the police to continue to detain Baba Ijesha without a court trial.

On his Instagram, Fabiyi wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COqKUe1nS2O/?igshid=170nevaydnndx
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 09, 2021
officialmario:

see talk
SuperMario Or WhoEver You Are...Guy,Stop Mentioning Me Make Thunder No Divide Those Your Sh?T Brains Into 101Pieces This Night.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by richie240: 11:10pm On May 09, 2021
Toks2008:
I quoted princess. That was exactly what she said in her video stating what happened.
You can check YouTube for this

within the ambience of law, even if a minor lures an adult(and the adult is fully aware that she is a minor) , the adult should avoid the minor at all cost which was where baba ijesha goofed..

You may kindly read my post again.
We are on d same page!

My position is not whether he committed d said offense or not - d court will do justice to that- but the real intention behind princess' action - in good faith or vendatta-induced!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 09, 2021
qualityovenbake:
It baffles me how someone will defend a rapists with full knowledge of the crime the perpetrator has committed.

Panti police station should do us favour. As soon as he shows up for the protest, he should be arrested. His a rape apologist.

Your reasoning is below low. Fairness and equity is what the guy is pursuing. Try to dey see if you dey cry

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by AllBusiness(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
I don't understand why this guy is hell bent on dying on this case, is Baba Ijesha his gay partner or what? Something is not just right with his rants.

Paedophiles and rapist everywhere.

Shut up jor. Shut your dirty mouth. Why didn't you say you don't understand why King of ashawo olosho Iyabo ojo gboromideleru is hell bent on dying on this case, is Princess her lesbian partner or what? Something is not just right with her rants. Did Yomi ever say that baba Ijesha is not guilty of what he did or did he ever claim what baba ijesha did was right? Olodo ràbàtà.. Change your mindset.

Olosho, liars and manipulators everywhere. Oshisco
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by officialmario(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2021
DemonInvoker:

SuperMario Or WhoEver You Are...Guy,Stop Mentioning Me Make Thunder No Divide Those Your Sh?T Brains Into 101Pieces This Night.
You are sick, go and take ur injection just to get back to normal,
you are mental disorder.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by DMCY: 11:33pm On May 09, 2021
Sultty:
fools everywhere. panti is the best place for a scum like him if they release him the streets will treat his f*ck up, it's for his best interest

I’m no rape apologist but the question is , Na you go treat his Bleep up? Talk for yourself!!! Who be street? Na your family abhi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by murmee: 11:37pm On May 09, 2021
officialmario:
I wonder why they are still keeping BABA IJESHA in there custody.
probably iyabo ojo aka (olobo table soccer) has gone to bribe the police.
It is actually likely. Maybe the Inspector General of Police is her current boyfriend!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by murmee: 11:45pm On May 09, 2021
Nightalan:
grin Yomi will be the only person at that protest, before the politically correct police tag anyone that shows up a rape apologist or paedophile sympathizer. Nigerians are very rigid.
The police and prosecutors should avoid unnecessary drama and grant him bail.
You will be surprised that a lot of people will come out. Nigerians in diaspora are already asking for babaijesha's bank account to donate money to fight the injustice on the actor. You should know that not everyone cloud their thinking with emotions. Some people are capable of rational thinking!

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by melotech(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2021
I pity the future of Nigerian this matter is very simple is the offence bailable or not
If yes the police should do the needful the fact that someone granted bail doesn't mean is free from the offence
Why is people arguing on this matter

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by murmee: 11:51pm On May 09, 2021
Zenithpeak:
That useless video evidence against Baba Ijesa does not hold water and cannot stand a test of scrutiny in the court of law where right to fair hearing reign supreme.

What I saw in the video is a mutual consent romance stunt between two adults.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Codes151(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2021
If I catch you ...
This dwarf.
I will beat seNSE into your head...
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Codes151(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2021
Zenithpeak:
That useless video evidence against Baba Ijesa does not hold water and cannot stand a test of scrutiny in the court of law where right to fair hearing reign supreme.

What I saw in the video is a mutual consent romance stunt between two adults.
who and who b adult?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Lucyspa: 12:09am On May 10, 2021
November24:
I like this guy,anyhow una see am

I Like this guy,this is friendship.
Baba ijesha was setup.

Kings pls be careful o. Even your babe can set you up

So, if you are left alone with an underage, say 12 years, u will rape her and blame setup. Ogun lo ma pa e. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by lapazi(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2021
UDUJ:
Truth be told, it's a bailable offence. This is not murder.

In Nigeria, murder, treason, treachery, directing and controlling or presiding at an unlawful trial by ordeal, are considered non-bailable offences.
So this is definitely a bailable offense. But we are too emotional in this country.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Nobody: 12:15am On May 10, 2021
officialmario:

You are sick, go and take ur injection just to get back to normal,
you are mental disorder.
Dustbin Rat,Timeless Idiot,Irritating Waif Can You Pls Get Off My Asssss?! Normally
,I Would Have Respected Your Opinion About My Initial Statement And Move On But Seeing How Vapid And Empty Your Skull Is I Couldn't Help But Take A Closer Look....Pls Egbon,I Hate Exchanging Words With Shallow Minds...We Should Be Having A Correct Man To Man Conversation But You Just Cum Dey Attack Me Like Pussssy...Stay In Your Space Like "Always"...I No Come Here To Impressed You.Sorry.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Nobody: 12:23am On May 10, 2021
victims of rape should just poison their rapists or cut off his d**%ick

If this matter was in Abuja or any Northern State where Rape is treated like pick-pocketing, Baba Ijesha will be in his hoem in 24hours performing revenge rape on his helps
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Notjustloadedng: 12:24am On May 10, 2021
Please release this man.....more updates on https://www.notjustloaded.com.ng
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by oguns222: 12:26am On May 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Another Igbo man cheesy

Lolz. So anyone who calls you out for being an Islamic terrorist is automatically an Igbo man?! cheesy

They said BMC members are naturally dumb and you are behaving as if the statement is true
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by 24brains(m): 12:31am On May 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Rapist speaking out for his colleague, this is a sensitive matter, no sane person will even like to associate with it.
everyone is considered innocent until he has been tried in a court of law and pronounce guilty
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by 24brains(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Dustbin Rat,Timeless Idiot,Irritating Waif Can You Pls Get Off My Asssss?! Normally
,I Would Have Respected Your Opinion About My Initial Statement And Move On But Seeing How Vapid And Empty Your Skull Is I Couldn't Help But Take A Closer Look....Pls Egbon,I Hate Exchanging Words With Shallow Minds...We Should Be Having A Correct Man To Man Conversation But You Just Cum Dey Attack Me Like Pussssy...Stay In Your Space Like "Always"...I No Come Here To Impressed You.Sorry.
I felt like reporting demoninvoker for violating Rule 2. but I changed my mind
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by Nobody: 12:41am On May 10, 2021
24brains:
I felt like reporting demoninvoker for violating Rule 2. but I changed my mind
Which Kind Fvcking Rule Be That One cheesy cheesy...You Won Me To Burn Down This Place grin grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by 24brains(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2021
Toks2008:

is that grown up lady a minor? What is your definition of a minor?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail by 24brains(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Which Kind Fvcking Rule Be That One cheesy cheesy...You Won Me To Burn Down This Place grin grin
lol... Hahaha lalasticlala once reported me on such and I was given a month ban. So I felt like doing same too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.