Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture (8298 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Am I Making A Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by bastardmod: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
I know what you're thinking.

But no, I'm not against educating anyone.
I'm actually talking about intensive modern programs that mix men and women like universities, with all the NYSC and office work that follows, even including mixed boarding school.

It seems women are hard wired to seduce men when they reach a certain age.

I'm sorry but that's what it looks like.

See sex for marks, sex for deployment, sex for jobs, women don't just agree, they actively offer it...that is they bring it to the table grin

Even boarding house corruption starts from female seduction. Pastors fall because of loose females.

In those days when marriage age women got married , we didn't see this nonsense.

But with women empowerment has come women entanglement and women entrapment.

I don't even see what they are learning in all these places...except how to prostitute.

God save the world from what Satan has weaponized women to become.

Please educate women only up to secondary school, and preferably in girls only schools or day, not boarding.

12 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Modernizer: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Graphic picture indeed grin grin

Men have become small and under grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by SurvivorM(f): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
OP please try to get sense

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by JovialJune(f): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Op try apply sense

So education is the reason why women seduce men? Are you sure you are educated?

And let's assume that men are seduced, their mouth cannot say NO to their advances? Were they forced at gun point to comply?

Again, try get sense

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by bastardmod: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
SurvivorM:
OP please try to get sense

Female education is inversely related to morals. Dispute that fact

Unscheduled women stay longer in marriage. Dispute that fact

Mtcheewww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by bastardmod: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
JovialJune:
Op try apply sense

So education is the reason why women seduce men? Are you sure you are educated?

And let's assume that men are seduced, their mouth cannot say NO to their advances? Were they forced at gun point to comply?

Again, try get sense

You're asking me why men don't fight off seduction...why don't women fight off rape?

Nonsense

Overall female education has not contributed positively to the world

6 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by JovialJune(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

You're asking me why men don't fight off seduction...why don't women fight off rape?

Nonsense

Overall female education has not contributed positively to the world

Look at your comparison, are you comparing seduction to rape? Women don't fight off rapist? Are you daft?

Start by making your daughters illiterates, and don't forget to force your sisters female kids from going to school.

Illiteracy would start and end in your family, nonsense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by bastardmod: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
JovialJune:

Look at your comparison, are you comparing seduction to rape? Women don't fight off rapist? Are you daft?

Start by making your daughters illiterates, and don't forget to force your sisters female kids from going to school.

Illiteracy would start and in your family, nonsense.

Only fools resort to name calling when faced with superior logic.

Show me evidence to prove female education has benefitted the world more hgan it has hurt her

7 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by JovialJune(f): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Only fools resort to name calling when faced with superior logic.

Show me evidence to prove female education has benefitted the world more hgan it has hurt her

Only fools won't like the name calling when he forgets he has females in his family

If female education has not benefited the world, stop female education in your family, then we will take your online mouth making serious

Female education hurt the world? Lol give instances where it hurt the world, then compare it to that of men,

I'm waiting.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by SurvivorM(f): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Female education is inversely related to morals. Dispute that fact

Unscheduled women stay longer in marriage. Dispute that fact

Mtcheewww
I would like to think you are 16 but I have a very strong feeling you are an adult with such a low mentality, so Women are not humans, news flash hombre we are half the population of the world and the male gender is not superior to female.
So you sit down and write some bullshit about woman not getting educated because some men can't keep it in their pants.
All I have to say is that if only your mother was educated, you wouldn't end up like a pathetic person you are today.
You can reply or not I am done with you.
Lastly pray to whatever you believe in to give you a little sense

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Modernizer: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
SurvivorM:

I would like to think you are 16 but I have a very strong feeling you are an adult with such a low mentality, so Women are not humans, news flash hombre we are half the population of the world and the male gender is not superior to female.
So you sit down and write some bullshit about woman not getting educated because some men can't keep it in their pants.
All I have to say is that if only your mother was educated, you wouldn't end up like a pathetic person you are today.
You can reply or not I am done with you.
Lastly pray to whatever you believe in to give you a little sense

i believe he gave you stats to chew on.

uneducated women have been proven to be succesful in marriage, relative to the educated. i know this to be research proven

that affects family stability which affects children ...

why not address that and no abuse him.

im not fully in support of him though, but i think he has a point.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by ibkonekt(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:
I know what you're thinking.

But no, I'm not against educating anyone.
I'm actually talking about intensive modern programs that mix men and women like universities, with all the NYSC and office work that follows, even including mixed boarding school.

It seems women are hard wired to seduce men when they reach a certain age.

I'm sorry but that's what it looks like.

See sex for marks, sex for deployment, sex for jobs, women don't just agree, they actively offer it...that is they bring it to the table grin

Even boarding house corruption starts from female seduction. Pastors fall because of loose females.

In those days when marriage age women got married , we didn't see this nonsense.

But with women empowerment has come women entanglement and women entrapment.

I don't even see what they are learning in all these places...except how to prostitute.

God save the world from what Satan has weaponized women to become.

Please educate women only up to secondary school, and preferably in girls only schools or day, not boarding.

Even as a guy...I will tell you this post inst necessary...allow women do what they want, education and career is not a bad thing but its usually hard for them to balance career with marriage also...when they reach their 30s their head will reboot...
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by SurvivorM(f): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Modernizer:

uneducated women have been proven to be succesful in marriage, relative to the educated. i know this to be research proven

I get the point of what he is driving out but he dont get is the world is changing, from the beginning of time and better part of the 1900 women were subservient to men, men were seen as the Superior beings.

Women weren't even allowed to go to school or learn to learn, even to vote was a sacrilege, the jobs of women was to get married and give birth and they have to have a certain age to achieve, once a woman reach the age of 25 without finding a suitable mate, she is seen as an OLD MAID or wallflower.

Our great parents marriage lasted between women was taught to worship their husbands, their husbands may beat them, maltreat them but that is their cross to carry as the wife and mother.

But that was then, the world have changed, women can vote now, many women are world leaders now, scientists, Nobel prize winners, CEO, Bosses.
And the world have changed that their are gender equality now and many ladies dont take bullshot from their boyfriends or husbands anymore.

Many guys have understand that women have right now and not inferior to men but there are some men who is obsessed with the former world, they still want that worship, they still want their wives to kneel down when serving them food and some other bullshit, that is why people like the OP dont want women educated.

Sorry OP times have changed and even move with it or remain there, it's still not going to change anything and if you want a slave for a wife that won't be able to talk back to you or even look you in the eyes then I suggest you should go to your village and look for a girl.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by bastardmod: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
sollolucci77:

Even as a guy...I will tell you this post inst necessary...allow women do what they want, education and career is not a bad thing but its usually hard for them to balance career with marriage also...when they reach their 30s their head will reboot...

It is affecting children.

Women are hard wired to tend to the home and to kids, if they abandon that role, children suffer for it.

They need to be content with being wives and mothers. What is a woman who should be breastfeeding her child doing in a political meeting?

The extra education needed to go high is not meant for women

5 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Modernizer: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
SurvivorM:

I get the point of what he is driving out but he dont get is the world is changing, from the beginning of time and better part of the 1900 women were subservient to men, men were seen as the Superior beings.

Women weren't even allowed to go to school or learn to learn, even to vote was a sacrilege, the jobs of women was to get married and give birth and they have to have a certain age to achieve, once a woman reach the age of 25 without finding a suitable mate, she is seen as an OLD MAID or wallflower.

Our great parents marriage lasted between women was taught to worship their husbands, their husbands may beat them, maltreat them but that is their cross to carry as the wife and mother.

But that was then, the world have changed, women can vote now, many women are world leaders now, scientists, Nobel prize winners, CEO, Bosses.
And the world have changed that their are gender equality now and many ladies dont take bullshot from their boyfriends or husbands anymore.

Many guys have understand that women have right now and not inferior to men but there are some men who is obsessed with the former world, they still want that worship, they still want their wives to kneel down when serving them food and some other bullshit, that is why people like the OP dont want women educated.

Sorry OP times have changed and even move with it or remain there, it's still not going to change anything and if you want a slave for a wife that won't be able to talk back to you or even look you in the eyes then I suggest you should go to your village and look for a girl.

I agree though, times have changed.

But where I seem to agree with the op is that the changing times have not helped us.

Our parents had longer lasting marriages, and better behaved children.

These days , we see things like the chrisland school video , which shows a horrible failure of parenting.

I really don't think the changed times helped us at least as regards marriage.

That's just my view.

Op seems to tie it to female education....well, I tie it to women over empowerment....

I happen to.believe women have power, and any extra empowermentis an overempowerment grin

3 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Women are hard wired to tend to the home and to kids, if they abandon that role, children suffer for it.

They need to be content with being wives and mothers. What is a woman who should be breastfeeding her child doing in a political meeting?

You're not fully grasping my point...I woman can choose to be a career woman or a fulltime house wife..but she cant have both..you know even in this modern age where woman have all the rights...some of them still want to be housewives...the main point I'm trying to make is that in the end, men are the gate keepers of marriage...if I say I dont want to marry a women of 30 years that is always busy and travelling, I can simply go and pick a 24 year old girl that wants to be a stay at home wife and she'll raise my kids...the point is that wether we like it or not, the world is now civilized so everyone has choice...the main problem is when career women know that they're reaching menopause and they now decide to have children out of wedlock...THATS when the childs psychology will be messed by the fact that he or she dosent have a father in his/her life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by bastardmod: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
sollolucci77:

You're not fully grasping my point...I woman can choose to be a career woman or a fulltime house wife..but she cant have both..you know even in this modern age where woman have all the rights...some of them still want to be housewives...the main point I'm trying to make is that in the end, men are the gate keepers of marriage...if I say I dont want to marry a women of 30 years that is always busy and travelling, I can simply go and pick a 24 year old girl that wants to be a stay at home wife and she'll raise my kids...the point is that wether we like it or not, the world is now civilized so everyone has choice...the main problem is when career women know that they're reaching menopause and they now decide to have children out of wedlock...THATS when the childs psychology will be messed by the fact that he or she dosent have a father in his/her life

Beautiful

Tiri gbosa for you wink

1 Like

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by JovialJune(f): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

I already told you, but you were so eager to type insults you couldn't even read through. Typical female ...emotion 100, logic zero.

Lol you already told me what? Where is your example of the hurt women bring to the world? And where did I insult you?

Typical of dingos here, when they have no logical explanation, they start to gaslight and deflect

Logic zero, emotion +1000

7 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by JovialJune(f): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Beautiful

Tiri gbosa for you wink

Was that what you were saying initially? Awon follow bandwagon with no individual thought process, like someone being remote controlled,

The guy you were busy doing three gbosa for said everyone has a choice, that is sense, but you like the op is saying women should not be educated, abi comprehension is far from you ni,

Start making women illiterates in your family first, then we will take kids here serious.

8 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by JovialJune(f): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Modernizer:

Bring the stats where uneducated women have been proven to be more successful in marriage, let's see it

And while at it, go to the north and see the result of illiterates breeding kids to litter and roam about as almajiris, they are the bandits and Boko Haram today, so you can as well start from your family, stop the females from going to school, then let's see the result from your family.

7 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by bastardmod: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
JovialJune:

Was that what you were saying initially? Awon follow bandwagon with no individual thought process, like someone being remote controlled,

The guy you were busy doing three gbosa for said everyone has a choice, that is sense, but you like the op is saying women should not be educated, abi comprehension is far from you ni,

Start making women illiterates in your family first, then we will take kids here serious.

Useless monitoring spirit, he said if you decide to go the educated working class lady route, you should kiss a fulfilled role as mother and wife Good bye

I said , education compromises the ability to do the marriage thing properly, your pathetic singlendigit IQ can't make the connection and its not my fault...its the make up of stupid women : logic zero emotion 10000000⁹⁹⁹

Abeg go and buy pad your skirt is stained
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by JovialJune(f): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

No wonder we have agberos in Lagos, almajiris in the north, bandits, thugs, awon owomidas littered around the country, and most are young guys who grew up with parents who are illiterates because they have no care for education,

Your stupid mouth making ends here, that is the beauty of the internet, you can't open your dirty mouth to tell your father this rubbish or your local govt. Chair talk more of the government,

All these small kids feeling daft because they have the opportunity to spew trash as they like on a faceless forum, look at the nonsense this one is saying in this 21st century

White men came to open your eyes and gave you knowledge through education, this one wants to suppress the female gender because they see us as weak

With all the education you men have, see the way the country is, backward in everything, you men are killing and kidnapping people, corruption everywhere, stealing and eating billions or naira with no sense, Yahoo, fraud, etc, and this fool is saying female education is hurting the world? Better give your phone to someone sensible because you lack everything a normal human being should have.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Modernizer:

No wonder you have nothing to show for as man when men of other races are speaking. Just sex and children, are all black men have to offer the world. It’s too easy to tell when an illiterate opens his mouth to speak, because what educated man would want a non educated lady? Capital NONE.

Your kind views marriage as the apex of life and the purpose for which human beings are created and nothing more. I don’t have the time to start listing women white and black that you -and your forefathers can never smell their feet, who contributed massively to the world.

What I will tell you is this, stop obsessing over what other adults do and get an illiterate if you want. It’s obvious you don’t walk in classy circles and might be a common bricklayer, it won’t matter that your wife cannot speak English properly or help your kids with their school work. You are surrounded by illiterates and are most like one yourself. So it won’t matter.

7 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by JovialJune(f): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Useless monitoring spirit, he said if you decide to go the educated working class lady route, you should kiss a fulfilled role as mother and wife Good bye

I said , education compromises the ability to do the marriage thing properly, your pathetic singlendigit IQ can't make the connection and its not my fault...its the make up of stupid women : logic zero emotion 10000000⁹⁹⁹

So there are no successful marriages with career mother's who raised successful and fullfiling children?

I blame the -0 digit IQ you inherited from whoever is daft in your lineage?

So all families with an illiterate wives are the only one with successful marriages?

It is no ones fault if the females in your family are illiterates, that's why you type with an illiterate blood flowing through your vein, so I expect nothing less from your kind of breed.

6 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
JovialJune:

No wonder we have agberos in Lagos, almajiris in the north, bandits, thugs, awon owomidas littered around the country, and most are young guys who grew up with parents who are illiterates because they have no care for education,

Your stupid mouth making ends here, that is the beauty of the internet, you can't open your dirty mouth to tell your father this rubbish or your local govt. Chair talk more of the government,

All these small kids feeling daft because they have the opportunity to spew trash as they like on a faceless forum, look at the nonsense this one is saying in this 21st century

White men came to open your eyes and giving you knowledge through education, this one wants to suppress the female gender because they see us as weak

With all the education you men have, see the way the country is, backward in everything, you men are killing and kidnapping people, corruption everywhere, stealing and eating billions or naira with no sense, Yahoo, fraud, etc, and this fool is saying female education is hurting the world? Better give your phone to someone sensible because you lack everything a normal human being should have.
The only thing black men are good for is sex and children. That’s the only thing that fill their heads, the only thing they have to offer the world.

6 Likes

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nyascobar1414: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
sollolucci77:

Lmaooo...
This guy wan kill me wid laff
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bobmarie:
The only thing black men are good for is sex and children. That’s the only thing that fill their heads, the only thing they have to offer the world.

My dear I think you forgot we offer money also.if you dont want our money that's fine.when you want to get married you should be the one to propose to the man, pay groom price, traditional wedding, white wedding and then you can make the man a stay at home father to watch the kids, I think that's a fair deal
Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by JovialJune(f): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bobmarie:

Exactly, that is the only thing in their head, most black men are fools especially the ones roaming this nl streets, imagine these fools saying women should not be educated, white men came here to give us education and modernism that we have today, yet these fools that can't even produce ordinary tooth pick want women to be uneducated, Op said because women use education to seduce men, another fool said uneducated women make marriages successful, is marriage not the collective effort of the couples involved? Are there no career women with successful marriages?

Very useless fools, with all their education, look at the country, messed up because of greed of men, look at Africa, worse than ever before, but their problem is women and will always be women and how to subjugate them, most of them were brought up by illiterate mothers, that's why they want every female to be like that, at the end of the day, imagine the breed of daft men littering this space, and the society at large, fools.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
bastardmod:

If women are dumb what do we call black men? Do you want me to direct you to poems, books and epics written about the vastness of a black man’s stupidity It’s on google for all to see?

THE WHOLE WORLD AGREES THAT BLACK MEN ARE THE DUMBEST THING IN THE WORLD. They cannot protect their land, their women and children. They cannot build their economies, they take the money of the masses and use it to fucck actresses. They sell their fellow men to outsiders for a bit a change.

SEX SEX SEX SEX, CHILDREN, CHILDREN, CHILDREN. Bleep, Bleep, Bleep. Marriage, marriage, marriage. The only men in the world that other men cough and they run and hide because they are ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT WOMEN, SO OBESSED!

DUMB BLACK MEN. White men will soon come again for your behinds, this time they will whip the black off your ass.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture by Nyascobar1414: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Here is my point on this topic....

If you want to have a career; I dont think marriage will work(you are not going to raise up moral kidS)..
If you dont want to be a career woman, certainly marriage will work(good moral upbtinging for the kids).

A child raised without the presence of a father has bad Implications(emotionally and psychologically)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? / $9000 Engagement Ring: Give It Back Or Keep It. / I Finally Slept With Her Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.