Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,153 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death (38246 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Igboho: People Run Away When They Feel They Won’t Get Justice – Jimi Agbaje / “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Bossontop(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2021
undecided
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Femich18(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2021
It's well
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Gfrey6(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2021
I think nowadays people talk without reasoning
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by ybalogs(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2021
Sorosoro keep talking as those that knows how to listen are listening too. As they say once you spit your gibberish,it can't be undone. I pity those who supports this kind of character.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by TheGift: 8:48am On May 10, 2021
Just like I said yesterday, Igboho will still come back to apologize with some explanation. That Man is beginning to sound like an empty drum, who just likes the sound of His voice.
Maxymilliano:

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/29396-people-misquoted-me-i-didn-t-mean-to-mock-adeboye-over-son-s-death-sunday-igboho/post

1 Like

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 8:48am On May 10, 2021
When your mouth will literally kill you
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Ejirochocho(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2021
₦$₦₦₦
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by ada9ja(f): 8:48am On May 10, 2021
secessionist leaders have one thing in common....lack of respect and unreasonable followers

1 Like

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by DonBenny77(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2021
You are a mad man grin
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Antoeni(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2021
A Matured Ignorant Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Spidermon: 8:50am On May 10, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
When you have a stark illitrate, championing the cause for a Yoruba nation, very funny. He should know that religion and politics does not mix, so he has no basis dragging Pastor Adebayo into his secession agenda.

Have you heard of the phrase "The church and the state" ??

In Nigeria, religion and politics go together pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by constant1960: 8:50am On May 10, 2021
Yoruba's are known for this
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Frankest20(m): 8:50am On May 10, 2021
Must you e even talk at this point of his sorrow?
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by FBIBOT(m): 8:50am On May 10, 2021
You talk too much.... This your defense doesn't hold water... Am not sure you understand your statement self... Very unstable man

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Plus123: 8:51am On May 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Confirmedzombie: 8:51am On May 10, 2021
This guy is a coward and cant match our supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi kanu.

Useless Afonja bastard.

Nnamdi kanu is greater than Awolowo, Tinubu
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by TheGift: 8:53am On May 10, 2021
What did you think as much, that He was misquoted or that He will make a u-turn and claim He didn't mean that. Sunday Igboho is becoming too full of Himself. If he doesn't calm down He will learn that the same people who shouted "Hossanah" can also shout "Crucify Him"
Akinsete19:
I thought as much

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Ojiofor: 8:55am On May 10, 2021
It seems the guy dey smoke strong weed with Kai Kai.A leader thinks before he talks not ta;k before he thinks

1 Like

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by sammirano: 8:56am On May 10, 2021
Fuc*k you bastard
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Openyamind111(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2021
He’s not a Christian.. why on earth would anyone ask him about Baba Adeboye.. Media trying to destroy him.. make we dey look..

1 Like

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by JooEeL(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2021
But when people were dying during COVID-19 last year, I thought Adeboye said God wants to use it to show people his power?

Who be saint sef? Abegi.

Igboho, you have been defending the Yoruba lands and forests since. The people criticising you have done nothing for the Yoruba race. Na you get time dey reply fools. Long live you baba.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by stayclearofme: 9:02am On May 10, 2021
Aufbauh:
Ogbeni quickly retract his words cus he knows that he has crossed the red line.

Pst Adeboye is not an ordinary Yoruba figure, he's a father figure to most Yorubas whether a Christian or Muslim.
There's virtually no Yoruba family that you won't see an RCCG member, so if you go against their Daddy then you're doomed. Tinubu the Jagaban knows this.
Even Dr Oyedepo regards Pst Adeboye as his Daddy in the Lord.
See as dem dey talk about Adeboye as if he is God! Tueh!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Kreme(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Useless Afonja bastard.

You mean Awolowo the brain that master minded the Starvation of your forefathers? 3 million or so grin
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by BelieveAfrica: 9:04am On May 10, 2021
That's what you get for being garrulous.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by JooEeL(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2021
oshonky:
Accept his sincere condolence please, he might have spoken out of anger and anxiety

After chasing Fulanis away, he has nearly been killed twice this year. His mother has been attacked. His house has been burnt.

This guy has risked his damn life and after all his struggles, one pastor from nowhere will be saying lets pray for One Nigeria. You have no idea how psychologically defeating that is.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by smallsmall: 9:05am On May 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

He is a politician. I am not surprised. Yoruba nation already exists in different countries Yoruba people are in their large numbers. Anyone giving money to Sunday Igboho for any Yoruba nation is wasting his money. Incidentally, this was the same way Gani Adams started too by insulting Late Dr. Fashehun until he got stole the OPC idea from the old man. Igboho, unlike, Gani Adams, is a core politician and confirmed PDP thug.

Sharrap my friend, Igboho did not insult anyone.
Igboho has done hat no Yoruba leader, whether Religious or Political, has done: he has ejected those terrorist Fulani Herdsmen who are raping and killing his people on their farms.

Now, the Herdsmen know that there is some group of people, led by Igboho, who are ready and capable of resisting them.
For that alone, he will forever have my respect, just as the Fulanis are very annoyed and targeting him.

If all Southern States and Middle Belt have like Ten Sunday Igboho, each and we dont have Traitors like you in our midst,, how do think the terrorist Herdsmen would be able to overrun us like slaves?

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Kreme(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Useless Afonja bastard.

Cownu is probably greater than Ojukwu, cause these men you just mentioned are greater than Ojukwu grin

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Monday60655(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2021
This guy is just a confused human being.
Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by aspabay(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2021
Akinsete19:
I thought as much

Did you see the video at all, maybe you do not understand Yoruba.

He spoke when his brain was on recess.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Heavensent01(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2021
SenatePresdo:
We Yoruba people will never support Sunday Igboho on the Demonic Oduduwa republic.

We Don't have the wherewithal to be an Independent country.
Imagine not being in the same country with Igbos, we will be finished.

Igboho is Working for IPOB, they want us to leave Nigeria so that we would go and Die of Hunger and Rot in our villages while being pursued by stick carrying herdsmen to Benin IDP camp.

It won't work. grin

the joke is on you, I blame those thing that birth you, they failed to imbibe common sense in your empty head at tender age

instead of building your common sense, you're learning grammar that won't prevent you from disgracing your lineage in public

but who are those parents breeding these set of imbeciles from southeast lately?

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 9:07am On May 10, 2021
Always be man enough to either stand by your word or apologize. Which kind verbal gymnastics be this? Trying to have it both ways.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins / APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.