Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) (60993 Views)

19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident / The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State / Petrol Tanker Explosion In Okene, Kogi State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:00pm On May 10, 2021
All HAIL ZOOGERIA!
Re: Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) by galantjoe(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2021
The bridge should wait for at least 48days of curation period before allowing heavy duty vehicles to pass on it.
Re: Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) by Slymontee: 8:43pm On May 10, 2021
donstan18:
I don’t think seven days is enough for a concrete to curate and obtain a certain degree of strength, that is, if it was commissioned immediately after casting.

From my observations looking at the structural status, I think the Contractor should be held responsible for this disaster.

I just don’t want to believe it’s Y12 rods I’m seeing there. Even the broken concretes are looking uncured. They should hold the Engineer responsible and not the Governor.
Governor's online keyboard worrior spotted� Meanwhile, we now know you read civil engineering and you still remember those big terms that came out in ur exams.
Re: Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) by elmorenza: 8:26am On May 11, 2021
donstan18:
I don’t think seven days is enough for a concrete to curate and obtain a certain degree of strength, that is, if it was commissioned immediately after casting.

From my observations looking at the structural status, I think the Contractor should be held responsible for this disaster.

I just don’t want to believe it’s Y12 rods I’m seeing there. Even the broken concretes are looking uncured. They should hold the Engineer responsible and not the Governor.
What if the contractor did the job based on the money given to him for the project?
Re: Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) by Jorge91: 2:52pm On May 11, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1391624514472132609
small bridge he cannot build properly what is the difference between him and Desmond Elliot
Re: Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
donstan18:

Oga no come dey showcase urself say u study civil engineering. Mumu. Go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) / Doctor Who Just Passed Out From NYSC Dies In Accident In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.