Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal (6706 Views)

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Eastcaostboy: 7:35pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

You think my father is your father. My account balance in naija alone will pay your rent and feed you and your family for 40 years straight.
Then give out the account for Sense
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Salt06(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

Some of you think everyone on nairaland is broke. I will pay you 200k just to greet me good morning every day and my account will not shake
Make I drop account details?
Blessings Sir
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Salt06(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

Some of you think everyone on nairaland is broke. I will pay you 200k just to greet me good morning every day and my account will not shake

Sir, Make I drop account details?
Blessings
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Edimakan(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2021
See wetin Desmond ediot cause, everybody dey hustle......see as una just dey drop aza Upandan grin grin grin
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by sam4noow(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Pauldollars(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Respect your self
Or11 will cater for you and your ancestors bro and money go still remain

Have you sent money to your own parents in the village? Why sponsor another family if your parents and siblings still need help. Kindly attend to the needs of your immediate environment before spending money on others. Charity begins at home
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Dheji2(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

Life is all about perspective. He is right from his own angle. His opinion is very valid.

The way we see things are often conditioned by our environment. If you grew up in a political set up or well established family with a good economic set up, there are certain things you'll want to have before settling down

But if you grew up in a humble setting, you wouldn't see having a car as a prerequisite for having a spouse.
My point is or11 came correct with his point

Poverty na bastard o! shocked
Small giveaway wey dem do for you now now, your song don change patapata. Now, I see why this country might never be better. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

bross please and please help me with anything u can god will rewards you am looking for money to complete my jamb registration this my acc no:- 3148111782 firstbank i need ur help sir
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:26pm On May 10, 2021
Pauldollars:

Have you sent money to your own parents in the village? Why sponsor another family if your parents and siblings still need help. Kindly attend to the needs of your immediate environment before spending money on others. Charity begins at home

Take several seats abeg
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:30pm On May 10, 2021
Dheji2:

Poverty na bastard o! shocked
Small giveaway wey dem do for you now now, your song don change patapata. Now, I see why this country might never be better. undecided

A man once called me "the fani kayode" of nairaland

Employ. I am a very good PR
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by jelel6: 9:43pm On May 10, 2021
The guy is oven pleading grin

He should thank her for her honesty and Move on. There are some things you don't try to change in people. Just accept it as part of their persons and decide if it's something you could live with.

1 Like

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by shopnimini: 11:53pm On May 10, 2021
Or11:

Bros, send me the 200k make I confirm something grin

2 Likes

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by gentlestdude(m): 4:12am On May 11, 2021
Or11:

Boss how will you like to be a music promoter? I have good feelings about this.

1 Like

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by namiji2598: 4:26am On May 11, 2021
Or11:

Lol it wasn't an offer but post your acc digits, make I send you small something. You go still rap o grin
Anything will be appreciated boss

Country hard 2116807731 UBA
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:11am On May 11, 2021
Bouz:
You should also consider the economical standard of living does it encourage individuals to earn 400k per month, how many youths are even gainfully employed not to talk of earning 80k per month and you are talking of 400k per month hmm you better calm down oh. what he said is the reason a lot of the youths are into fraud, selling bitcoin and cocaine. lipsrsealed
What he said is not the reason why youth are into fraud and digital coin scams. It's the high rate of poverty and unemployment that is fueling scams in Nigeria.

It will get worse soon that youth will protest and invade efcc offices. They are not tackling the root cause of scams rather they doing something else. That is by the way tho and it has no direct bearing on getting married
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Petyr1: 4:11pm On May 11, 2021
Or11:

You think my father is your father. My account balance in naija alone will pay your rent and feed you and your family for 40 years straight.
you sound as if you want to cry lol. My own account balance alone will feed all your family and future generations grin

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Or11: 4:49pm On May 11, 2021
Petyr1:
you sound as if you want to cry lol. My own account balance alone will feed all your family and future generations grin

That's wonderful smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Alwayshungry: 7:23pm On May 11, 2021
Or11:

That's wonderful smiley
though u tried in giving from the little u have but its not proper.
you are giving to make a vain point of sounding or looking rich to spite the guy that first challenged u.
there is no blessing in what u just did.
there are guys here with really deep pockets.
choose one person here at random and give 200k to and i will give d person double or u take down ur acct.

1 Like

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Or11: 7:28pm On May 11, 2021
Alwayshungry:
though u tried in giving from the little u have but its not proper.
you are giving to make a vain point of sounding or looking rich to spite the guy that first challenged u.
there is no blessing in what u just did.
there are guys here with really deep pockets.
choose one person here at random and give 200k to and i will give d person double or u take down ur acct.

Give me the double first and I will give out 200k, how does that sound? Read my previous posts. Life ain't a competition!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Elporo(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:42pm On May 11, 2021
Or11:

That's wonderful smiley

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Lilpen3758: 8:20pm On May 11, 2021
Or11:

Give me the double first and I will give out 200k, how does that sound? Read my previous posts. Life ain't a competition!!
boss any problem here??
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Or11: 9:07pm On May 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
boss any problem here??

Lol no bro, just little kids angry they missed the giveaway yesterday grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Lilpen3758: 5:27am On May 12, 2021
Or11:

hehehehehe grin grin they should all calm down this life na turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by SweetVibe: 6:26pm On May 12, 2021
Or11:

Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Angelacruz: 6:50pm On May 12, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Is this offer still available. I know how to rap and sing embarassed
hahaaa..lol
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Alwayshungry: 9:08am On May 14, 2021
Or11:

hahah.
No issue.
DM me for business
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by chocboi78(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2021
Omor!! see as “leaders of tomorrow “ dy beg 1k online
Re: Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal by Bighenzzy(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2021
Or11:

Abeg send me the 200k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea / Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? / Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.