Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe (29500 Views)

NGOs Withdraw Workers As Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks On Borno, Yobe / 2019 Elections: Boko Haram Plans Attack, US Warns Citizens / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by emmanuel596(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2021
Islamic activities

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Folabifreeman(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2021
B
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by tnerro1(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2021
Please give them katsina, sokoto , maiduguri Kano and northern kaduna join I take god beg una.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Dagah2: 2:41pm On May 10, 2021
Shall we begin?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2021
Give it to them and let us rest. You can't be breaking bottles of beer and still not want bokoharam. Y'all are the same.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Asadujames202(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2021
Up up up BHboys
More grease to their elbow
More arms to their armoury

This I have noticed
Women Who have given birth before

Have softer butt cheeks

Am back from serving a week ban

You guys should welcome me back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by ogododo: 2:42pm On May 10, 2021
The country don cast!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by ScamHunter: 2:42pm On May 10, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Nothing wey Chinedu no go hear for Biafra radio

Na wa o

It is finished

How e take finish? You don't want your terrorist brothers to have their own country?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Galatians: 2:43pm On May 10, 2021
Boko Haram does not want to share a country with Fulanis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2021
Muric should agitate for SW to be added to this republic, they can't just go and leave us behind.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 10, 2021
That’s very good . They can have their Islamic republic.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by moorevic(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2021
ezenwajosh:
BOOOOM!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:45pm On May 10, 2021
Buhari should give it to them for peace to reign. Its not a bad thing. At least, Biafran will be very happy.

Anything to end the zoo is highly welcomed

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by airminem(f): 2:46pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:
We Northerners Truly support This...,We can't be sharing the same country with those infidels in the south

My Almighty Allah bless Islamic Republic Of Arewa..

Alahuakbar !!
'ALAAAAHUAK'BAR'! BOOOOOM!! Fvck it. Everyone is DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2021
Pantami is doing a good job for them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:48pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
Shit is getting real

we in south agree with you
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by airminem(f): 2:50pm On May 10, 2021
Asadujames202:
Up up up BHboys
More grease to their elbow
More arms to their armoury

This I have noticed
Women Who have given birth before

Have softer butt cheeks

Am back from serving a week ban

You guys should welcome me back
wel 'cum' back! Drop that 'spoon position' grin

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Newton85: 2:50pm On May 10, 2021
Honestly, I fully support this. At least, it means I won't have to share the same country with Hausas and Fulanis again. All the Northern Muslim states should be a part of this. After all, they all love killing people for "insulting" Allah and Muhammad. Islamic Republic of Northern Nigeria loading.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Legendrysailor(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2021
I keep asking myself how mother nature allowed us to be in the same country with these demons

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Chirowman(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2021
Trouble ooo
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Jimmyubah2: 2:50pm On May 10, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Nothing wey Chinedu no go hear for Biafra radio

Na wa o

It is finished
Why are you crying?
You should be happy nah!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Emperor5(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2021
Let them include katsina state. Southerners will gladly let them go in peace

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by pedrilo: 2:51pm On May 10, 2021
I am from d south and I support the north to have their own Islamic country.
Christians in d north shud leave or convert to islam.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by kingthreat(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:
We Northerners Truly support This...,We can't be sharing the same country with those infidels in the south

My Almighty Allah bless Islamic Republic Of Arewa..

Alahuakbar !!

Baby factory dealer posted this.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by PrinceOfLagos: 2:54pm On May 10, 2021
Good step and in the right direction

We can't continue to share country with those Islamic terrorists

They should go and never come back

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Surebetwealth(f): 2:54pm On May 10, 2021

They should be given their Islamic country if that is all they want. It's long over due

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by prowess539(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2021
Watin they go call their country name
.... republic of boko haram grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Kreme(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Muric should agitate for SW to be added to this republic, they can't just go and leave us behind.
Try get sense na even if na small
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by odeyinugbolahan(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2021
Mark my words!!!

Even if they have their own country as proposed! They will still be attacking their neighbouring countries for their basic needs as they seems to lack basic infrastructures and amenities of life.

We ve read about their attacks on innocent villages for food and drugs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Air Force Spokesman, AVM Adesanya Retires (Photos). / Sunday Igboho Not Yet Released – Olayomi Koiki, Aide / Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.