Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe (29491 Views)

NGOs Withdraw Workers As Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks On Borno, Yobe / 2019 Elections: Boko Haram Plans Attack, US Warns Citizens / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 10, 2021
They should have their Bokoharam country

Nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by onuman: 3:22pm On May 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Lmao, so you guys actually think she's from the North?
O can guarantee you that she's nothing but one of the IPIGS masquerading online to post false narratives to promote their own rubbish agenda.
Fake as fake ass niggar.

What a joke that some are actually taking this imposter as a real Northerner Muslim.
Oilpussy?

grin grin..the level of gullibility is simply astonishing in this country. No wonder you guys will believe any trash you read online.

Any agenda by any Nigerian group to have a separate country from Arewa 12 sharia states is a golden agenda.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Kreme(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Go argue that with Mumuric not me. Bye!!
How can I argue with someone like you when I already noticed that you talk with your brain in your nose that would be time wasting grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by kponkedenge(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2021
jasmine1600:
All of you were warned. The brought them in to remove Jonathan. Presently, they can’t pay them to go back to their respective countries. Thats why they are being pampered.Expect nothing but looting and insecurity for the rest of their useless tenure.

1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012.
https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/

2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North - Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201306030384.html

5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” - South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201811270024.html

6. FG is setting our killers free - soldiers kick as 1,400 Boko Haram suspects are released.
The Cable, February 11, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

7. Nigerian government to release 603 repentant Boko Haram terrorists back to society.
Sahara Reporters, June 11, 2020.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/nigerian-government-release-603-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-back-society-july

8. 356 soldiers tender resignation to Buratai, cite loss of sincerity in Boko Haram War.
Punch, July 12, 2020.
https://punchng.com/356-soldiers-tender-resignation-to-buratai-cite-loss-of-interest/

9. 601 ex-Boko Haram combatants graduate in Gombe.
The Nation, July 26, 2020.
https://thenationonlineng.net/601-ex-boko-haram-combatants-graduate-in-gombe/

10. 601 repentant terrorists graduate, receive first payments.
Punch Newspaper, July 26, 2020.
https://punchng.com/601-repentant-terrorists-graduate-paid-n20000-each/

It's clear that people in high places... Especially Northerners have a hand in this prolonged war with Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by IPIGSRMUMUS: 3:27pm On May 10, 2021
onuman:

Any agenda by any Nigerian group to have a separate country from Arewa 12 sharia states is a golden agenda.

Whatever, this is just another IPIG terrorist masquerading online as someone he or she's not. End of story.

Keep day dreaming in la la land.

May be you can start by making sure that all your people move back to the SE, then I'll take seriously. Until then, spare me the noise.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Joromi1: 3:28pm On May 10, 2021
Get your republic without trying to rope non Muslims and Southerners in, and we'll all be alright laslas. Allahu akubar! Useless Jihadist terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by princessConfy(f): 3:30pm On May 10, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Take Abia and Ebonyi join.

God forbid

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Joromi1: 3:31pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
Ahamefuna0001:

Yorubaland is a Muslim land so they have the right to join this Arewa Republic.

Oyo: 80% Muslim
Osun: 65% Muslim
Ogun: 70% muslim
Ekiti: 65% Muslim
Ondo: 65% Muslim
[/s]
Back to sender! We have nothing to do with terrorists. Yoruba doesn't even know the difference between Muslim and Christian. We dash you IPOB terrorists Arewa Republic!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 10, 2021
nairalee:
Best news I've seen in a while. Let's just tell them to take Borno and one more state and leave the remaining Nigeria the fvck alone
Let them take all the sharia states plus Adamawa...I think about 13 states...
So that we can breath well.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by onuman: 3:35pm On May 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Whatever, this is just another IPIG terrorist masquerading online as someone he or she's not. End of story.

Keep day dreaming in la la land.

May be you can start by making sure that all your people move back to the SE, then I'll take seriously. Until then, spare me the noise.

How many people from the SE still remain in the far north? Tiny population.
Were you people in the 12 sharia states asleep when you started in 1999 to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in a Nigeria with people of plural religious faiths?
Rewind BBC documentaries during the Sharia laws riots in the far north.
You will watch a BBC female Reporter telling Sani Yerima who brought Sharia criminal justice system to the north, if he did not think that sharia criminal laws in the north would lead to break up of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by proclinician: 3:35pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:
We Northerners Truly support This...,We can't be sharing the same country with those infidels in the south

My Almighty Allah bless Islamic Republic Of Arewa..

Alahuakbar !!

Allah Akpamu Akbar
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by 2elliot: 3:42pm On May 10, 2021
Shekau will definitely make northen Islamic country a paradise on earth if he succeeds. So Fg should just give them their demands. I believe in shekau, he will make arewa the envy of the world within ten years. There will be development as never seen in the world with new islamic arewa country. The infidel southern citizens will be flogging to become naturalised moslem citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Emyogalanya: 3:43pm On May 10, 2021
Let them have a referendum for it
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by hokafor(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
May Allah be great it shall come to pass according to the Quran in the book of Mohammed chapter 1 verse 3
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by IPIGSRMUMUS: 3:49pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
onuman:

How many people from the SE still remain in the far north? Tiny population.
Were you people in the 12 sharia states asleep when you started in 1999 to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in a Nigeria with people of plural religious faiths?
Rewind BBC documentaries during the Sharia laws riots in the far north.
You will watch a BBC female Reporter telling Sani Yerima who brought Sharia criminal justice system to the north, if he did not think that sharia criminal laws in the north would lead to break up of Nigeria.
[/s]

Do I sound like I'm from the North?... grin grin grin grin

I'm a core son of SW, LAGOS STATE to be exact. So tell your people to leave my state en masse and move back to you Biafra, then I'll take you seriously. Until then spare me the NOISE.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2021
First time in decades boko haram are having real Agenda... they now have more serious cause than Yorubas that want to die in 1 Nigeria,

Please if this , is what they want want let give it to them so others will grow at their own pace ... we will support them until they actualize Islamic state of Northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by BuzoDeGr8: 3:50pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=oilPUSSY post=101551844] It is very nice if you guys try and get your own country because, this 'One Nigeria' stuff is very clear to you people that, it is not working. I know that every region wants to be on their own but, some regions want to be using this 'One Nigeria' scamming means to see if they can over shadow others.
Secondly, I deemed it absolutely wrong to force anyone to believe in what you believed on because, there is no possibility of two different people to start seeing life from same perspective. So, my dear brothers and sisters up there in the North, your move to have your own start is highly welcomed. Thanks
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by CioAngels(f): 3:52pm On May 10, 2021
Hm, my mind on Boko boys has unfolded, Sambisa.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by LegalWolf: 3:52pm On May 10, 2021
It is apparent that these never to do well terrorists have an axe to grind with Nigeria. From what we can see, their targets are Muslims and Christians alike. I hope our southern friends can see this clearly
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by LZAA: 4:00pm On May 10, 2021
Afonjas are surprisingly quiet about this grin grin grin grin grin
Just call bia... grin grin and their oily fingers wee go into overdrive grin grin
Cc imhotep AfonjaConehead helinues afamed

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Jefferic(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2021
They are lucky the didn't touch my state as part of this hallucinations.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by romunu(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2021
Abeg make we share ooo
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Igbodicool(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2021
They should take all the North Eastern States and North Western States for a start.
After a year, they should come and take all the North Central States and South Western States for RUGA projects.
Then after two years, they should come and take Bini Kingdom, Ogoni Kingdom, Ikwerre-Bini and all the Rivers and Delta Binis for more oil money.

Finally Nigeria is BokoHaram and BokoHaram is Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by richmanrichard: 4:19pm On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

Baby factory dealer posted this.
And an Allah bubakar bomber commented

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by richmanrichard: 4:21pm On May 10, 2021
Kreme:

Try get sense na even if na small
hahaha but kwara pipul like muric mumu presido go like join Islamic state

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by richmanrichard: 4:24pm On May 10, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Yorubaland is a Muslim land so they have the right to join this Arewa Republic.

Oyo: 80% Muslim
Osun: 65% Muslim
Ogun: 70% muslim
Ekiti: 65% Muslim
Ondo: 65% Muslim
Kwara state 90% muslim

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by richmanrichard: 4:28pm On May 10, 2021
princessConfy:

God forbid
hahaha! you shock?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by KenModi(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:
We Northerners Truly support This...,We can't be sharing the same country with those infidels in the south

My Almighty Allah bless Islamic Republic Of Arewa..

Alahuakbar !!

Arewaistan
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by richmanrichard: 4:30pm On May 10, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]
Back to sender! We have nothing to do with terrorists. Yoruba doesn't even know the difference between Muslim and Christian. We dash you IPOB terrorists Arewa Republic!
but d d founder n director of muric,Akintoola is from Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Alabiojoski(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2021
E na well done....ko. when e na don lick the crude oil
for Southh esth... finish e want run
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Litmus: 4:46pm On May 10, 2021
Hmm, looking at the map and applying my “Africans are Sneaky and Nigerians straightforward and unable to see what’s going on” formula, I conclude that any Borno/Yoube configuration will really be all about France stealing parts of Nigeria for Cameroon like they did with Bakasi. No Borno/Yobe nation is going to exists for long, any such thing is just trick. In time, they’ll be part of Cameroon. I wonder what resources lie hidden around the Lake Chad shores.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates / His Weird Experience When He Visited A Politician That Promised To Give Him N10k / Sunday Igboho Not Yet Released – Olayomi Koiki, Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.