Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe (29725 Views)

NGOs Withdraw Workers As Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks On Borno, Yobe / 2019 Elections: Boko Haram Plans Attack, US Warns Citizens / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Mayeldah(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2021
Please can Buhari, pantami, el-rufai and all fulanis follow these BH guys and form their country please?

we will approve their breakaway without blinking an eyelid.

We need peace down south.

Lest I forget, the Yeloba muslims can follow them, we don't really care.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Elock1: 4:55pm On May 10, 2021
esnbrutality:
BOKO HARAM HAVE MADE THEIR INTENTION KNOWN... THE "ADVISERS" AND THE "IGBOPHOBIC" BRIGADE OF NAIRALAND WILL BASICALLY "JUMP AND PASS". angry angry angry angry

IF IT WAS A NEWSFEED ABOUT ARMY KILLING CIVILIANS "CLAIMING TO BE UNKNOWN GUNMEN" YOU WILL SEE THIS THREAD FILLED WITH UNCIRCUMCISED APOLOGIST..CELEBRATING NONSENSE. angry angry angry angry angry

ONE THING IS CERTAIN.....THOSE THAT SUPPORTED THIS REGIME AND FOISTED IT ON EVERYBODY VIA THEIR TRIBALISTIC ACTIONS AND PURE HATRED WILL DEFINITELY RECEIVE THE ANOINTING FROM THESE MARAUDERS.

"OUR DARLING DADDY MISFITS, WILL ABANDON THIS THREAD"

TO BE A 5% IS A BLESSING BECAUSE THE REMAINING 95% ARE IRREVOCABLY VERY FOOLISH AND STUPID. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no mind them... Hypocrisy among Nigerians, everybody Don tire for the unity including boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by shogsman(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:
We Northerners Truly support This...,We can't be sharing the same country with those infidels in the south

My Almighty Allah bless Islamic Republic Of Arewa..

Alahuakbar !!
If you're in boko haram country you will be beheaded for this your moniker
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Elock1: 4:57pm On May 10, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Take Abia and Ebonyi join.
grin lol, you dey mad.. Which Abia?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by KangaIye: 4:57pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:
We Northerners Truly support This...,We can't be sharing the same country with those infidels in the south

Alahuakbar !!

Who are the people that likes your comments, they are the real MVP grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by TruthinAction: 5:17pm On May 10, 2021
What blessings do one stand to gain for embracing Islam? All I see are people full of violence and creating problem everywhere they are. The world would have been enjoying relative peace if there was no Islam.

Salvation is in Jesus alone. No one comes to the Father without Christ. Him alone can truly transform lives and give peace of mind that money can't buy.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2021
see why i like this iswap bokos they are fighting to be freed from this contraption.. but the zoo government will not allow them go

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by izubext007: 5:28pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=oilPUSSY post=101551837]

Is better let's divide gabadaya
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2021
DefHQ:
Arewa republic loading..
This is great!
they said islamic country free from arewa and nigeria. what wrong with u Igbos? dont u people have brain to understand? same way u forcing biafra on niger delta is what u want to do fr iswap.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by MUTERIKA(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!
the designer of this map is confused. since when does KWARA represent NIGER?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Blackdisciple(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2021
Sure it has come to stay.
You guys should continue your blood letting, continue being Allah's worriors
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by BigBizzy(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2021
Under una buhari oh

Its unwise to see or view buhari as a leader
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by bigcasava1(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2021
Pls they can have so we have peace. After all what does the state offer
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by RussellRutherfo: 5:50pm On May 10, 2021
goodnessme1:
Am not against north having their islamic state.

How can you all say that?

What of the Northerner Christians, Atheists, etcetera or do you think they are all Muslims because the majority of them are?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 10, 2021
DefHQ:
Arewa republic loading..
This is great!
You ppl are from far believing all sort of news feed to ur head. In reality, as a Northerner what we very well know is, BH is founded by Kanuri and u can't see a single tribe other than Kanuri in Boko Haram except few minorities that may be threaten among the Kanuri occupied territory.
That's is why BH can't operate in any NW states because nobody here will believe the delusional promise of going to heaven by committing suicide bombing. BH was curbed out of NW, NC and Lagos by fishing out Kanuri among them and tracking their activities by public and security personnels. BH can no longer operate outside NE anymore even in the NE Bauchi, Taraba and Gombe will give them hard times because they only use their tribes men for their wickedness. We know and see what many analyst from far don't yet understand!
Geidam is predominantly Fulani town and many Kanuri, the recent incident happened because some of those kanuris are unrepentant extremist, the leaked information to their terrorists brothers in the bush and aide their terrorism. Though there are some good ones who don't like this idea at all but the damage has been done many decades ago.
In as much as Nigeria will keep treating religious threat softly then we'll keep getting into dangers. Though extrajudicial killing is unacceptable but the measure taken by PMB abt Zakzaky is a good move which OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ handled lightly.
Only those with good understanding of thos complex security of BH will understand it.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by K3mi: 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!
We also support you. Please create your own country and leave us alone. We don’t want you to be a part of us anymore. May Allah grant you your country soon so you can let Nigeria have peace again.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by macmiral: 6:03pm On May 10, 2021
They good to go create their own colonies
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by houseontherock: 6:17pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!
I truly hope and pray your dream of your own Islamic state comes to reality because once you're gone, peace will naturally be restored to the rest of the country. Then we can decide to split up amicably. Honestly, you guys are the real definition of headache
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by obyrich(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2021
jasmine1600:
All of you were warned. The brought them in to remove Jonathan. Presently, they can’t pay them to go back to their respective countries. Thats why they are being pampered.Expect nothing but looting and insecurity for the rest of their useless tenure.

1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012.
https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/

2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North - Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201306030384.html

5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” - South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201811270024.html

6. FG is setting our killers free - soldiers kick as 1,400 Boko Haram suspects are released.
The Cable, February 11, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

7. Nigerian government to release 603 repentant Boko Haram terrorists back to society.
Sahara Reporters, June 11, 2020.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/nigerian-government-release-603-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-back-society-july

8. 356 soldiers tender resignation to Buratai, cite loss of sincerity in Boko Haram War.
Punch, July 12, 2020.
https://punchng.com/356-soldiers-tender-resignation-to-buratai-cite-loss-of-interest/

9. 601 ex-Boko Haram combatants graduate in Gombe.
The Nation, July 26, 2020.
https://thenationonlineng.net/601-ex-boko-haram-combatants-graduate-in-gombe/

10. 601 repentant terrorists graduate, receive first payments.
Punch Newspaper, July 26, 2020.
https://punchng.com/601-repentant-terrorists-graduate-paid-n20000-each/
Hmmm.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by princessConfy(f): 6:34pm On May 10, 2021
richmanrichard:
hahaha! you shock?

E shock me oo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Tareq1105: 6:50pm On May 10, 2021
Is Buhari alive?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Dollarremix(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!
cut Zaria comot we dash una dat one.southern Kaduna doesn't belongs to Arewa
sad angry sad
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Dollarremix(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2021
Abeg make dem carry dere wahala go we don tire with dere blood sucking religion
cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Veqtor: 7:12pm On May 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Lmao, so you guys actually think she's from the North?
O can guarantee you that she's nothing but one of the IPIGS masquerading online to post false narratives to promote their own rubbish agenda.
Fake as fake ass niggar.

What a joke that some are actually taking this imposter as a real Northerner Muslim.
Oilpussy?

grin grin..the level of gullibility is simply astonishing in this country. No wonder you guys will believe any trash you read online.

Yea... gullibility is a big issue... which is why some dullards such as urself, are on d bmc payroll.

Weda she's joking or not... doesn't change d fact that the south and north are different in every way possible. Oil n water don't mix.

D only reason we are still together is because d foolanis, who laid claim to d North, decided that they want all of Nigeria, since they feel they can't survive without the south. It's as if without Southerners, northerners will die, with the way they are carrying ds One-Nigeria thing on der head.

So keep ur silly comments... i don't need it 4 sure.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by seunayantokun(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2021
If you think the powerful ones are not supporting this, you are a victim of taqkiya. Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Fulani bandits, and their big ones around and in a rock are one and the same.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Veqtor: 7:14pm On May 10, 2021
ezenwajosh:
she's being sarcastic

Haha.. oh okay. I get it now. Thanks
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by damienwayne(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

Do I sound like I'm from the North?... grin grin grin grin

I'm a core son of SW, LAGOS STATE to be exact. So tell your people to leave my state en masse and move back to you Biafra, then I'll take you seriously. Until then spare me the NOISE.
Lol... See this Northern Cow-Human hybrid pretending to be from Lagos. Where are the rest of your BMC crew abi na only you waka come for this post Smdh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by sonofElElyon: 7:16pm On May 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
Shit is getting real

Dunno about sh*t but the problem got real long time ago.. only got "realer" upon re-election of Buhari
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!
. We will massively support you if only you blood Sulker, killers, rapist and harvesters of 7 virgin puna will slow us the South to go in peace, you guys have brought us more sorrow and harm than good. You all stink.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!
. We will massively support you and your evil country, if only you blood Sulker, killers and harvesters of 7 unknown virgin puna will allow us the South to go in peace, you guys have brought us more sorrow and harm than good. You all stink.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Lilpeey: 7:35pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!
it's obvious this is an ipob person behind a handle
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by onuman: 7:40pm On May 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

Do I sound like I'm from the North?... grin grin grin grin

I'm a core son of SW, LAGOS STATE to be exact. So tell your people to leave my state en masse and move back to you Biafra, then I'll take you seriously. Until then spare me the NOISE.

You must declare Oduduwa Republic before the Easterners in the SW leaves the SW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Ralph Uwazurike Says "Unknown Gunmen" Are Nnamdi Kanu's Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.