Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,426 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe (29724 Views)

NGOs Withdraw Workers As Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks On Borno, Yobe / 2019 Elections: Boko Haram Plans Attack, US Warns Citizens / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Supergiant(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2021
[url][/url]Dont allow thise country to become bloody embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by IPIGSRMUMUS: 7:49pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
onuman:

You must declare Oduduwa Republic before the Easterners in the SW leaves the SW.
[/s]

See mumu man. Just wait, when the time comes, we will not need anyone to leave before they will ick race. Just keep spewing and posting rubbish all over the place.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Balofariojames: 7:52pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:
We Northerners Truly support This...,We can't be sharing the same country with those infidels in the south

My Almighty Allah bless Islamic Republic Of Arewa..

Alahuakbar !!
May almighty God will allow it, so that we the southern can have rest. Amen in Jesus Mighty name. Even the Christian among the northern can relocate to the south. Whatever you want to do with yourself over there, we would less concern.
Let Buhari call for reffrendum.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:11pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
damienwayne:

Lol... See this Northern Cow-Human hybrid pretending to be from Lagos. Where are the rest of your BMC crew abi na only you waka come for this post Smdh
[/s]

Mumu dumb ass IPIG terrorist monkey. When is time to drive you and your fellow dumb ass IPIG terrorist monkeys out of my town in Lagos State, then we shall know who is who. I don't need to tell you more than that.
Mumu delusional brainwashed reta@ded IPIG online terrorist, when that times comes you will know who I am.

Now STFU and FVCK OFF.
Done responding to a sorry low life with miserable existence. SPIT
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by shevy878: 8:26pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:
We Northerners Truly support This...,We can't be sharing the same country with those infidels in the south

Alahuakbar !!

Then Niger will be better of as a country than you guys
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Samade7: 8:48pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!

U are fully supported.......Animals n human beings are not d same. cheesy cheesy

Is dat thing still oily very well?
How much is per/Hr?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!
You are a lier, you are not northerner, and if you are a northerner then you member of BH May Allah dealt with you according to your actions
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by zuto4u(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2021
U should rather say Islamic Republic of Boko Haram. Congratulations my dear sister
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by onuman: 9:42pm On May 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

See mumu man. Just wait, when the time comes, we will not need anyone to leave before they will ick race. Just keep spewing and posting rubbish all over the place.

It’s does not exist anywhere in any country where people are prohibited from settling in another part of the same country.

You want one Nigeria where you profit from crude oil and gas deposits in one part of the country but would not want people from other parts of the same country to settle in your area.

I believe you must be an ignoramus soiling the image of Yoruba people online. The educated Yoruba person can’t think the way you do.

Common, crawl out from this place with your foolishness. Stop replying me. I shall not respond to someone of your class anymore. Too many non Yorubas post the sort of foolish comments you make; I am beginning to think that you are one of those people.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by grandstar(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2021
This is how ISIS recruited thousands of naive yaoungsters into their ranks from all over the world into Iraq and Syria.

Eventually, they were driven out of their capital with the aid of land forces with heavy support from weer American guided missiles.

If the land troops encountered a serious firefight difficult to win, they would simply ask for air support and a guided missile would be sent to the exact location of the ISIS fighters and then silence.

There was no way ISIS stood a chance..
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:21pm On May 10, 2021
[[s]quote author=onuman post=101565223]

It’s does not exist anywhere in any country where people are prohibited from settling in another part of the same country.

You want one Nigeria where you profit from crude oil and gas deposits in one part of the country but would not want people from other parts of the same country to settle in your area.

I believe you must be an ignoramus soiling the image of Yoruba people online. The educated Yoruba person can’t think the way you do.

Common, crawl out from this place with your foolishness. Stop replying me. I shall not respond to someone of your class anymore. Too many non Yorubas post the sort of foolish comments you make; I am beginning to think that you are one of those people.[/quote][/s]

Typical inchoherent ranting of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
STFU and FVCK off.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by samwillyco1(m): 12:22am On May 11, 2021
Sai BABA

This thing is no longer a joking matter ooo, every part wants to break away from NIGERIA
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Nobody: 12:47am On May 11, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Alahuakbar !!

Why do you have two Kwaras, you cursed dog
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by budaatum: 12:59am On May 11, 2021
odeyinugbolahan:
Mark my words!!!

Even if they have their own country as proposed! They will still be attacking their neighbouring countries for their basic needs as they seems to lack basic infrastructures and amenities of life.

We ve read about their attacks on innocent villages for food and drugs

Your post is the first sensible post I found in this thread. Many ignorantly assumed the Muslims in the states boko haram is claiming want to join boko haram state and fail to realise that those against boko haram will flee into their Nigeria. Its like thinking all the people in the supposed Biafra are willing to join the Igbos in their Biafra.

I blame the Nigerian education system. It obviously has not educated many.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by AfonjaConehead: 1:08pm On May 11, 2021
esnbrutality:
BOKO HARAM HAVE MADE THEIR INTENTION KNOWN... THE "ADVISERS" AND THE "IGBOPHOBIC" BRIGADE OF NAIRALAND WILL BASICALLY "JUMP AND PASS". angry angry angry angry

IF IT WAS A NEWSFEED ABOUT ARMY KILLING CIVILIANS "CLAIMING TO BE UNKNOWN GUNMEN" YOU WILL SEE THIS THREAD FILLED WITH UNCIRCUMCISED APOLOGIST..CELEBRATING NONSENSE. angry angry angry angry angry

ONE THING IS CERTAIN.....THOSE THAT SUPPORTED THIS REGIME AND FOISTED IT ON EVERYBODY VIA THEIR TRIBALISTIC ACTIONS AND PURE HATRED WILL DEFINITELY RECEIVE THE ANOINTING FROM THESE MARAUDERS.

"OUR DARLING DADDY MISFITS, WILL ABANDON THIS THREAD"

TO BE A 5% IS A BLESSING BECAUSE THE REMAINING 95% ARE IRREVOCABLY VERY FOOLISH AND STUPID. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Correct.. I call them deeply concerned self appointed afonja ministers, ministers of Igbo affairs. grin grin grin

Lzaa Imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by AfonjaConehead: 1:10pm On May 11, 2021
odeyinugbolahan:
Mark my words!!!

Even if they have their own country as proposed! They will still be attacking their neighbouring countries for their basic needs as they seems to lack basic infrastructures and amenities of life.

We ve read about their attacks on innocent villages for food and drugs
Solo makinde,kilo koyin bee,wetin concern you there?!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by LZAA: 1:59pm On May 11, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Correct.. I call them deeply concerned self appointed afonja ministers, ministers of Igbo affairs. grin grin grin

Lzaa Imhotep
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by lawkenoz(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2021
onuman:

You must declare Oduduwa Republic before the Easterners in the SW leaves the SW.
e
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by lawkenoz(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

Are you ignorant of history, it was done before, the so called ipigs as you love to call them left enmass and declared thier republic. Your ilks and supporters in Nigeria literally fought a war to drag them back into the union.

None of them are stupid to repeat the same tactic twice. This time around the ball falls in your court. Declare your own exit from the union then you can demand for anyone to leave your region. Till then you're the noise maker and will share your region with them whether you like it or not!

All you can do is make noise here, you won't do shit.......sorry correction......you can't do shit!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Curious345: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

Mumu dumb ass IPIG terrorist monkey. When is time to drive you and your fellow dumb ass IPIG terrorist monkeys out of my town in Lagos State, then we shall know who is who. I don't need to tell you more than that.
Mumu delusional brainwashed reta@ded IPIG online terrorist, when that times comes you will know who I am.

Now STFU and FVCK OFF.
Done responding to a sorry low life with miserable existence. SPIT
Fulani TERRORISTs
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by IPIGSRMUMUS: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
Fulani TERRORISTs

I'm living in the empty skull of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist 24/7. Just beautiful.

grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Curious345: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

I'm living in the empty skull of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist 24/7. Just beautiful.

grin grin grin
hnmmm.. go back to bed .. your poison will kill you .
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by IPIGSRMUMUS: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
hnmmm.. go back to bed .. your poison will kill you .

Hey IPIG delusional reta@ded brainwashed terrorist, it's only 5 45pm where I am.
Take your dumb Namdiot coward Cownu's urine drinking mouth to bed and rest.
STFU AND FVCK OFF.
DONE RESPONDING TO A DOTARD.
E PAIN AM WELL WELL.
3RD MAINLAND AIN'T FAR BRO. DO THE NEEDFUL.

BYE
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Curious345: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Hey IPIG delusional reta@ded brainwashed terrorist, it's only 5 45pm where I am.
Take your dumb Namdiot coward Cownu's urine drinking mouth to bed and rest.
STFU AND FVCK OFF.
DONE RESPONDING TO A DOTARD.
E PAIN AM WELL WELL.
3RD MAINLAND AIN'T FAR BRO. DO THE NEEDFUL.

BYE
oh you're the garbage man working at the underground right ?

Oh weeee.do your job and quit chatting in-between ..

Clear the garbage.
Garbage man..

Remember ipob are not proscribed where you "are".

So you may get run-over by a Van if you cap excess.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
oh you're the garbage man working at the underground right ?

Oh weeee.do your job and quit chatting in-between ..

Clear the garbage.
Garbage man..

Remember ipob are not proscribed where you "are".

So you may get run-over by a Van if you cap excess.

LMAO, olodo. So you don't even know the time zone that London falls into? Instead of you to try hard and attend a respectable higher institution, where you can actually learn something useful, you are busy listening to Namdiot coward Cownu on radio Biafuro.

This boy go kill person with laughter. grin grin grin

I said it before, go to bed while I put my feet up and watch some nice NBA basketball with some nicely chilled finest wine that money can buy.

Get LOST kid, go and get a real job.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe by Curious345: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Remember the ipob is not proscribed where you are.. Europe,America, SOUTH America, Russia all these countries recognise the ipob and even grant them amnesty .. meaning if an ipob member escapes to these countries ,they would be treated as political refugees and granted amnesty.

So be careful , an ipob fellow may run over you with a Van.. and if you're in America (although you may be another lying Fulani from Burkina Faso), you should know that the ipob is even more active there than any city in the world..

Go back to your RUGA in kogi. Quit the cruise
IPIGSRMUMUS:

LMAO, olodo. So you don't even know the time zone that London falls into? Instead of you to try hard and attend a respectable higher institution, where you can actually learn something useful, you are busy listening to Namdiot coward Cownu on radio Biafuro.

This boy go kill person with laughter. grin grin grin

I said it before, go to bed while I put my feet up and watch some nice NBA basketball with some nicely chilled finest wine that money can buy.

Get LOST kid, go and get a real job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) / Wike Hails Tinubu For Suspending Emefiele As CBN Governor / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.