Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? (23480 Views)

I Did Not Sex In That Video, Just A Nude Video- Nigeria Tiktoker Fires Fans / Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex / My Boyfriend Denied My Pregnancy But Now He Wants The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Xenry: 2:57pm On May 10, 2021
Why do people fear pregnancy, but not séx? Have you ever been afraid of impregnating a girl, during séx? Like, what will you do if the condom bursts? Have u ever thought of that? Is it even worth the risk? What will you do if you impregnates someone today?
I'm just curious, because abortion is not actually the way out, it's risky and could end someone's life. On the other hand, you may not be up to the responsibilities that comes with becoming a father. Your parents may even disown you if they hear such news...
So what will you do if you impregnates a girl tommorow, how will you go about it? Let's hear from you. As for me, I won't even know what to do. It will be a very terrifying situation... lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Xenry: 3:05pm On May 10, 2021
Well, I'm just curious! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by BigDan69: 3:42pm On May 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Xenry: 3:51pm On May 10, 2021
Lalasticlala, let's go to Front-Page please. I'm curious about these questions! grin
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2021
sagged boobies. I don't want tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Xenry: 4:28pm On May 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
sagged boobies. I don't want tongue
What do you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by paulolee(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2021
they fear pregnancy bcoz the country is hard to take care of a child when u aint ready or working BuT cnt fear sex because it now look like a normal way of catching fun n relieving stress..
also abortion isnt d way out because not all girls can easily be convinced to abort..
once dated a bea dt once told me dt i always be protected when having sex with her because if she mistakenly gets pregnant, she's keeping it with or without my consent simply bcox she lost her elder sister to abortion n cnt take that risk..
so whenever we are on it, I always use d withdrawal method even after using protection bcoz I gat use my head..
also I noticed dt soo many girls even fear getting pregnant than getting S.T.D n S.T.I which is wrong n dts why they do spread disease very easily n i pity any gee dts still in dt club of #teamraw in this naija...

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by seunsiju(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2021
Omoh...isnt easy ,my gf became pregnant last year August...she got to know in Early February,she had no symptoms,no big belly ..but only missed period...wen I had d news ,I almost run mad,anyway I need to manned up and face the situation...it won't be easy if not of my parents ,anyway she gave birth last week sunday...thanks be to God ,I got a contract that runs thousands of naira that same last week...With God all things are possible still on still...pampers price choke me

264 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by AmancalledGod: 5:14pm On May 10, 2021
Wahala
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by tunary(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
The fear of responsibilty when you are not ready for it, the sanction that may come with it for singles living with their parents and the stigma which is mainly on the lady ecetera

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by damiloladuke: 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Jh0wsef(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
lols

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Kobicove(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
How can you open a thread and take first and second comment spots? undecided

It's not only politicians that are greedy in this country angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by slawormiir: 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
A real niggarrr ain't scared of that shit

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Ezedon(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
We drink beer and we don't fear intoxication

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Prodigee: 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
Seriously lala on front page?
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Marvieduke(f): 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
Singles are afraid of pregnancy either because of not financially bouyant or bcoz they are not mature to be responsible. Sex is sweet though for those who have experience it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
Small children thread!

When real adults dey look for pikin, small children dey create thread to yarn opata!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by OtemAtum: 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
Hmm
Sex is sweet and pleasurable while Pregnancy demands a high level of commitment and responsibilities.

This reminds me of one of the histories in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY when Jehovah, Allah and some few early gods were trying to deny the first pregnancy that ever happened on earth but ended up claiming responsibility of the pregnancy of a beautiful baby called Waldis some years later.
Adspiramen 7: 21- 32

21. Faulkin(Yeshua) was of great stature as he grew. Soon we began to see Mother Earthus' womb rise again after a while.

22. We had no idea who impregnated her this time around but Murmoh said he had no idea who did this at this time.

23. Mother Earthus herself testified that she did not know who slept with her because she was probably drunk with wine from Chimides' vineyard.

24. It went down thus until Earthus gave birth to a female of her kind. She looked fair and beautiful enough that we were all tempted to claim it as ours.

25. Yahweh and Ephradite claimed they own it. Chimides claimed it too but I and Murmoh kept silent about it.

26. A great conflict ensued between Ephradite and Yahweh over the ownership of baby Waldis, according to the name she was called by Mother Earthus herself.

27. Yeshua himself loved baby Waldis so much that he fell in love with her.

28. Ephradite and Yahweh fought over the ownership of Waldis for over a decade.

29. Yahweh fought with fire, thunder and lightnings while Ephradite fought majorly with his reptiles--serpents and worms.

30. In the fight, Yahweh set his fire on Ephradite's serpents and worms but only the serpents died while the worms survived.

31. Ephradite began to think that the same thing which killed his beasts in space must have been responsible for the death of the serpents in the fire, but his worms did not die again in the fire too.

32. Their fights ended after Yeshua and Waldis were suddenly discovered missing.
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by sigiyaya112: 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
Because is Sex enjoyable and pleasurable but Pregnancy come with discomfort and responsibility cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by toyo4souls(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
Just use protection man.

Attached Camry is for sale.
2012 Camry Le (Tokunbo)
Check my signature for details

1 Share

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by gentlestdude(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
Until I'm ready you have to abort or just delete my existence from your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by bigdammyj: 5:57pm On May 10, 2021
Noted
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Babatundeh26: 5:57pm On May 10, 2021
F
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by MizzAJ: 5:57pm On May 10, 2021
Abstain from premarital sex
I don't even understand this generation anymore
Sex here and there
Even children and teenagers under their parents roof will be having sex anyhow .. what kinda lifestyle is that..no wonder the society keeps deteriorating by the day
Premarital sex is a sin and has no advantage whatsoever
Give your life to christ bf it's too late

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by design108: 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
grin grin

Simple Answer.
The fact that you like honey doesn't mean you want to be stung by bees.
If there's a way to avoid the sting of one's actions, everyone would.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by CRISPRcas9: 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
It's simple na. Bearing the responsibility of raiding a child in this terrible Buhari's ailing economy; no one wants to have a child as a liability. You're better of getting out of poverty as a single guy than with a child. Well for sex; that one needs no other explanation na. Sex is sweet na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by temitope27(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
Sex sweet nw grin but pregnancy na cancer to the heart grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Jessicaos(f): 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
NIGERIA AND MOROCCO PLANS THE CONSTRUCTION OF A $25 BILLION GAS PIPELINE THAT WILL RUN THROUGH AFRICA.
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by willexyaho(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by GboyegaD(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
They are confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.