Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? (23467 Views)

I Did Not Sex In That Video, Just A Nude Video- Nigeria Tiktoker Fires Fans / Some Ladies Showoff Their Bodies For Attention Not Sex / My Boyfriend Denied My Pregnancy But Now He Wants The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by COdeGenesis: 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
U want to enjoy what married people enjoy but u don't want too bear the consquences

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Enudapan: 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Kobicove(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
Lobyloo:
See question ooo. We should fear sex wey sweet and not preggy wey bitter
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by akanbiaa(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by olamixx(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2021
waiting for the Vaseline crew to come and have their say
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by ictjobber: 6:01pm On May 10, 2021
Xenry:
On the other hand, you may not be up to the responsibilities that comes with becoming a father. Your parents may even disown you if they hear such news...

This part got me laughing.. You must be a teenager.

Stay of sex, it clouds the mind. Just focus on your education.
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by mrkings84(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2021
What kind of yeye question be that?

So u want them to become single mother?
Or because them never marry means say Dem no fit enjoy sex?
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Onliie(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2021
Sex doesn't buy pampers or pay school fees
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Antoeni(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2021
Let Desmond Elliot Speak
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Lekq2: 6:05pm On May 10, 2021
Use condom and apply lube simple I fuuvjkk hoes everyday for the past 12years and never impregnate a hoe
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Sterope(f): 6:07pm On May 10, 2021
Abortion is risky when it is illegal..
Xenry:
Why do people fear pregnancy, but not séx? Have you ever been afraid of impregnating a girl, during séx? Like, what will you do if the condom bursts? Have u ever thought of that? Is it even worth the risk? What will you do if you impregnates someone today?
I'm just curious, because abortion is not actually the way out, it's risky and could end someone's life. On the other hand, you may not be up to the responsibilities that comes with becoming a father. Your parents may even disown you if they hear such news...
So what will you do if you impregnates a girl tommorow, how will you go about it? Let's hear from you. As for me, I won't even know what to do. It will be a very terrifying situation... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Skillsnigeria: 6:08pm On May 10, 2021
The Lord will deliver Una

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by bluefilm: 6:10pm On May 10, 2021
Nobody wants a bastard child.

Besides, the curse of Single Mother is REAL
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Emmyviva: 6:12pm On May 10, 2021
So...what ar you insinuating?
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Bahrain: 6:14pm On May 10, 2021
Well a friend is in this situation right now.
He impregnated a 19y/o village girl.
He's single, searching already though.
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Tzar(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2021
Why do you fear DIABETES, but not eating ice-cream?!
Xenry:
Why do people fear pregnancy, but not séx? Have you ever been afraid of impregnating a girl, during séx? Like, what will you do if the condom bursts? Have u ever thought of that? Is it even worth the risk? What will you do if you impregnates someone today?
I'm just curious, because abortion is not actually the way out, it's risky and could end someone's life. On the other hand, you may not be up to the responsibilities that comes with becoming a father. Your parents may even disown you if they hear such news...
So what will you do if you impregnates a girl tommorow, how will you go about it? Let's hear from you. As for me, I won't even know what to do. It will be a very terrifying situation... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by worldclass68(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
Hmmmm.my gf using style style telling me she's not seeing the signs her period is coming..... angry

Me being praying to God � for this last chance ����..... embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
Xenry:

Sex is fun.

Pregnancy is not.

You Gerrit?
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Luigi02(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2021
Marvieduke:
Singles are afraid of pregnancy either because of not financially bouyant or bcoz they are not mature to be responsible. Sex is sweet though for those who have experience it.
How sweet is it? Elaborate asap smiley
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by EdoAirline: 6:28pm On May 10, 2021
Prodigee:
Seriously lala on front page?

Instead of making noise....why not create your Almighty thread so that threads like this won't get to front page....ozuo
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 10, 2021
Even married people fear pregnancy too. Except the ones looking for babies a

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Igbojihadist: 6:35pm On May 10, 2021
Prodigee:
Seriously lala on front page?
gud day oga pro pls are you from enugu state e get person way i know way be prodigee abeg am from enugu also
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Igbojihadist: 6:37pm On May 10, 2021
OYA HITT ME
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Nicerazor(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2021
seems this thread na for small boys truly.
Your parents will disown you if you impregnates a lady.
Pls leave woman matter till you are matured and can take up responsibilities.
Nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven!
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by AIIyIic(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
sagged boobies. I don't want tongue

Scientific research shows that this isn't true ma
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by takimsipho(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2021
I know alot of people have shared their minds on this topic. I only commenting cos I have thought about it myself. If you get a girl pregnant you can never escape her, that child binds the both of you forever. But no matter how long you date a girl or have sex with her, as long as you have no living child together, you can break up with her or divorce her and you have no history (at least to the world). That's why I want only the woman I am married too, to have a child (or children) for me. Makes so much simpler and I hate complicated

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Igbojihadist: 6:40pm On May 10, 2021
Lekq2:
Use condom and apply lube simple I fuuvjkk hoes everyday for the past 12years and never impregnate a hoe
you sure say that tin dey work
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by AIIyIic(f): 6:40pm On May 10, 2021
Marvieduke:
Singles are afraid of pregnancy either because of not financially bouyant or bcoz they are not mature to be responsible. Sex is sweet though for those who have experience it.

Na so.
Sent u a dm
Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by OwenJesse27(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2021
Am about to disvirgin a girl tomorrow and she wants it raw but am not ready for anything serious or pregnancy but I can't miss this chance too... The problem is that am a learner embarassed
But I still can't miss this chance wink grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Okwyjesus(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2021
Xenry:

Sex before marriage is the devil's ideology and a sin punishable with brimstone fire of hell.

Virgin till marriage has been God's original plan as upheld in ancient days.

This generation is lost in immorality that has nationalize to look normal.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? by Fostercat(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2021
Because they are thieves.

They like to always eat thier cake and want to have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.