Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' (66327 Views)

Hushpuppi: Kyari Not Reinstated — Punch / President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?’ – Father Mbaka / Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by yommen: 10:27pm On May 10, 2021
dignity33:
African mentality

Yes my dear, and a very backward mentality.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Okoroawusa: 10:27pm On May 10, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by olowo1930: 10:33pm On May 10, 2021
losky83:
FATHER MBAKA CAN NEVER BE SEEN AS A MAN OF GOD.
WHERE EVER HE GETS HIS POWERS,THAT IS BETWEEN HIM AND THE DEVIL.
MEN OF GOD DO NOT USE SATANIC WORDS AGAINST ANOTHER.
RATHER THAN PRAYING FOR PEACE AND UNITY,HIS BUSY WISHING DEATH TO HIS PRESIDENT.
MR.MBAKA NOT FATHER,IS A POLITICAL WEAPON BEING USED BY A PARTY(PDP).
MBAKA I URGE YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR SATANIC JOB AND STOP SAYING"PEOPLE WILL SUFFER".
If you don't have a good comment I will suggest you think twice. Are you happy with the current situation of things in the country? I was rubbed on the sea while treavling by Boat. If Mbaka is talking forget sentiment God is hungry with Nigeria, all the money borrowed to run their govt can they account for it.nnpc alone 98tiliion missing
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by chaloskyx: 10:34pm On May 10, 2021
EXACTLY U SEF YOU GET WHAT HIS REAL PROBLEM IS RIGHT? GREEDY SELFISH BUFFON
Blackfire:
Just give this rabble rouser the contract (s) so we can hear word ...
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by HRMK: 10:37pm On May 10, 2021
MY QUESTION FOR MBAKA:WULD YOU AV CALLED FOR BUHARI'S RESIGNATION/IMPEACHMENT IF U HAD SECURED THAT CONTRACT WITH FG?
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Benega9(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2021
losky83:
RATHER THAN PRAYING FOR PEACE AND UNITY,HIS BUSY WISHING DEATH TO HIS PRESIDENT.
MBAKA I URGE YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR SATANIC JOB AND STOP SAYING"PEOPLE WILL SUFFER".
....oga go your Way..You're A MumuMAN aswell...Everybody Is Trying To fight Whether Nigeria Will Change...you're Mumusly saying Father.mbaka is Using Satanic Words..Make God Punish That Your Stinking nonsense Mouth There..All This fulani people Self

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by od501: 10:49pm On May 10, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' - Father Mbaka Fumes!

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Founder of Adoration Ministry Enugu State, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari will suffer if he doesn't show that he is not part of those causing insecurity in the country.

Mbaka made this known during Sunday service monitored by IGBERE TV correspondent.

He said despite that former Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari was flown abroad for treatment, he later died.

According to him, ""Start preparing where to run to, trouble is coming, Nigeria has collapsed and Abuja will no longer be a safe zone for politicians".

"President Buhari has not shown that he is not part of the insecurity ravaging the security, you have to show that you are not part of the insecurity."

"President Buhari will suffer if he doesn't change his ways. Was Abba Kyari not sent abroad for treatment? But what happened? He died".

IGBERE TV recalls that Mbaka had called for President Buhari’s resignation or impeachment over his handling of the security challenges in the country.

But the presidency through Garba Shehu said that the priest was angry over President Buhari’s failure to give him a contract after he had made the request.

Speaking to his members during Sunday service monitored by IGBERE TV, Mbaka said Garba Shehu should not be talking whenever he is talking because he pays 23,000 persons every month.

He, however, admitted that he sent three contractors to Aso Rocks for project because they told him that they will end insecurity in Nigeria but he was shocked when Buhari rejected them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1389565/president-buhari-will-suffer-abba-kyari-treated-abroad-father-mbaka-fumes/

This man should just shut up already joor!!
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Emekaonline: 10:54pm On May 10, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Mbaka should shut up!

He was part of the people who contributed to imposing a dumb lifeless vegetable on Nigerians. His cohorts such as stupid Tinubu will see pepper.

Tinubu will forever be your family nemesis since he was bashing your mother while still marrying to your father. Omokomo
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by donhils: 10:58pm On May 10, 2021
Mbaka speaking from both sides of his mouth. Few months ago he was praising the same man. I'm just tired!
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by christopheojo(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2021
losky83:

.....and when he campaign for buhari(APC) he wasn't seen as PDP agent in fact you are a blind bat
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by medokills(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2021
When is the anointed man of God became project executor. His call by to God is solicit project from devilish and highly corrupt politicians.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by otinkanika1: 11:08pm On May 10, 2021
losky83:
You are not in the position to judge his powers. Tell me what he has done wrong in say what God tells him to say, remember "do what he tells u to do." so dont judge him
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by HRMK: 11:10pm On May 10, 2021
olowo1930:
If you don't have a good comment I will suggest you think twice. Are you happy with the current situation of things in the country? I was rubbed on the sea while treavling by Boat. If Mbaka is talking forget sentiment God is hungry with Nigeria, all the money borrowed to run their govt can they account for it.nnpc alone 98tiliion missing
wuld mbaka make such comments if he had secured the contract?i want nigerians to be smart!never trust any politician or associate like mbaka and co!!
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Benferdy(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2021
losky83:
Seriously you de mad ooo
I think say you get sense .... Na now I realize say sense done cease for your brain: "Nwankwo".
Rev.Fr. Mbaka is � right
Full bah support from we here
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by olatuns2017: 11:19pm On May 10, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' - Father Mbaka Fumes!

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Founder of Adoration Ministry Enugu State, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari will suffer if he doesn't show that he is not part of those causing insecurity in the country.

Mbaka made this known during Sunday service monitored by IGBERE TV correspondent.

He said despite that former Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari was flown abroad for treatment, he later died.

According to him, ""Start preparing where to run to, trouble is coming, Nigeria has collapsed and Abuja will no longer be a safe zone for politicians".

"President Buhari has not shown that he is not part of the insecurity ravaging the security, you have to show that you are not part of the insecurity."

"President Buhari will suffer if he doesn't change his ways. Was Abba Kyari not sent abroad for treatment? But what happened? He died".

IGBERE TV recalls that Mbaka had called for President Buhari’s resignation or impeachment over his handling of the security challenges in the country.

But the presidency through Garba Shehu said that the priest was angry over President Buhari’s failure to give him a contract after he had made the request.

Speaking to his members during Sunday service monitored by IGBERE TV, Mbaka said Garba Shehu should not be talking whenever he is talking because he pays 23,000 persons every month.

He, however, admitted that he sent three contractors to Aso Rocks for project because they told him that they will end insecurity in Nigeria but he was shocked when Buhari rejected them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1389565/president-buhari-will-suffer-abba-kyari-treated-abroad-father-mbaka-fumes/

Typical Igbo man
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Marigold2rock(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2021
Ezemust:
Even though we might not like mbaka ways,almost everything he proffesy always come to pass

Like prophesying that Buhari was Gods sent ?
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by emmyN(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2021
Ezemust:
Even though we might not like mbaka ways,almost everything he proffesy always come to pass

Like he prophesied about Buhari being the messiah?
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2021
Nigerians,troop out and demand resignation of this calamitous fulani man in aso rock !! Guy man is behind every problem Nigeria is facing.

War is here !
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by benzyluv(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2021
Ezemust:

Even a serious juju man can divinate too
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by realstars: 11:38pm On May 10, 2021
9icest:
The coward can’t even go back to his town, which kind suffer wan pass that one. Baba dey hide like cockroach inside assorock
Asorock Is No Longer Safe, I Wonder Were He Will Be Running To cheesy cheesy
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by hansomb: 11:38pm On May 10, 2021
Longathroath pastor.
"He, however, admitted that he sent three contractors to Aso Rocks for project because they told him that they will end insecurity in Nigeria but he was shocked when Buhari rejected them."
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by jaxxy(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2021
losky83:

If only u had said this when he was partying with Apc I wud have e believe u comment now sorry
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by GabdelandAgro(m): 11:42pm On May 10, 2021
Mbaka is a real politician

He has been a staunch supporter of buhari. He knows the game will be over for him if he remains on buhari's side.
He knows his southeast people would attack him soon, he quickly decamp and stand on same side with his people

Mbaka is a real religio-politician.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by edoairways: 11:52pm On May 10, 2021
losky83:
You can ask Prophet Elijah why some kids died when they called him bald head
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by DgrandFada007(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2021
Between this man and Sunday igboho please who among these two you guys think I can apply to learn political science. Because the way I dey study these guys they are cashing out Big. Lol
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by izunned: 12:36am On May 11, 2021
losky83:

so after all these blood shed, he will go free? My God punishes evil.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Nobody: 1:49am On May 11, 2021
Ezemust:

Everything he prophesy always comes to pass. But he prophesied that Buhari was the Messiah that will liberate Nigerians. What is happening today?

Abeg let person hear word. Buhari will surely suffer, but it will not be because Mbaka said so.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by baddosky1: 1:53am On May 11, 2021
mekuso89:
Like for Mbaka share for Buhari

I won't waste my likes and shares for two idiots!
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:53am On May 11, 2021
mekuso89:
Like for Mbaka share for Buhari
If u like type like for a mad man and share for Buhari..

I guess u know the outcome from folks...

I for one will like the one of a mad man.

Nonsense and Buhari
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 2:18am On May 11, 2021
izunned:

so after all these blood shed, he will go free? My God punishes evil.
Point of correction,the blood shed is being done by those who want power by all means including killing innocent people.
They are so Dom to think that they can force the president to resign by their actions.Rather than that,the military might take over for another 8 years then we shall know the difference between a play and a fight.right now,they are only playing.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 2:30am On May 11, 2021
edoairways:

You can ask Prophet Elijah why some kids died when they called him bald head
HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THE GREAT ELIJAH TO YOUR CONTRACTOR(MBAKA).
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 2:44am On May 11, 2021
Benferdy:

Seriously you de mad ooo
I think say you get sense .... Na now I realize say sense done cease for your brain: "Nwankwo".
Rev.Fr. Mbaka is � right
Full bah support from we here
I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME ENGLISH PROBLEM BUT NO PROBLEM,I SHALL COME DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL.
that your so called " father",na politician.
see,we know the truth.many of them for Niger dey jive on government money.
when yawa con gas between dem and that government because the government no land dem contract,dem go start to see fake vision(MBAKA).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) / Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.