Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' (66321 Views)

Hushpuppi: Kyari Not Reinstated — Punch / President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?’ – Father Mbaka / Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 6:34am On May 11, 2021
stevenosa:

You well so?
Nooooooo,I tank.or I drum.fool
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Awoleesu(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2021
I don't mean to mock anyone, but who else has noticed that the big men who supported Buhari to foist this unfortunate thing on Nigeria, are suffering rare calamities now?

One by one, untold evil has started locating them...
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by udemzyudex(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2021
Baba rest abeg, you dey among the person wey carry this man come in the first place.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by SammyChi1988: 8:09am On May 11, 2021
blinking001:
One thing is certain, God will continue to disgrace all enemies of Nigerias unity, their plans will never work, president Buhari will continue to grow stronger in good health and stature.

Shameless fool... Were is your president? When did you see him making live interview last? Buhari is dead mad terrorists people.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by achicares(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2021
akpunda86:

What point. The holy spirit directed him in 2015 but now redirecting him. Mbaka is a scam . He knows wat he is doing. He felt used and dumped

I wanted to ignore but when I noticed you mentioned the Holy Spirit, I assumed you're a Christian.
If you study your Bible, you you would have come across where God used/directed Samuel to anoint Saul as King and still used/directed the same Samuel to reject Saul.
Probably, Samuel was a scam
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Enyimbamercedes: 8:16am On May 11, 2021
Mbaka… shut up please

You are what you are…a father for hire; you were not given contracts, you are pained.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by achicares(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Buhari, pls give this man a contract.

I pray so. Because if Bihari gives him the contract, you and i, the whole nation will benefit from it. Because it's about securing the nation.
But no, he will never a contract that will stop what he supports.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by edoairways: 8:34am On May 11, 2021
losky83:
HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THE GREAT ELIJAH TO YOUR CONTRACTOR(MBAKA).
They are the same.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Owologbo(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2021
losky83:
FATHER MBAKA CAN NEVER BE SEEN AS A MAN OF GOD.
WHERE EVER HE GETS HIS POWERS,THAT IS BETWEEN HIM AND THE DEVIL.
MEN OF GOD DO NOT USE SATANIC WORDS AGAINST ANOTHER.
RATHER THAN PRAYING FOR PEACE AND UNITY,HIS BUSY WISHING DEATH TO HIS PRESIDENT.
MR.MBAKA NOT FATHER,IS A POLITICAL WEAPON BEING USED BY A PARTY(PDP).
MBAKA I URGE YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR SATANIC JOB AND STOP SAYING"PEOPLE WILL SUFFER".
Shut up there.
How can you pray peace for those who protect murderers?
I'm not mbaka fan. But since buhari chose to protect criminal Fulani herdsmen and bandit, peace will be far from him, his family, supporters and his ilk.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by LeonOgu(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2021
losky83:
RATHER THAN PRAYING FOR PEACE AND UNITY,HIS BUSY WISHING DEATH TO HIS PRESIDENT.
MBAKA I URGE YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR SATANIC JOB AND STOP SAYING"PEOPLE WILL SUFFER".

Very pathetic. You that's talking now, your ways are not even pure. How then you did find out that Fr. Mbaka is not a man of God?
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Sanctecosma(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2021
If you say, what can you say about the prophets doom in the bible who prophesied the calamity that could befall the isrealites if they didn't turn from their evil ways? Let me ask you, how do you define 'real/true men' of God?
losky83:
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2021
In Jesus name, Amen
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Sanctecosma(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2021
If this is TRUELY coming from FR. EJIKE MBAKA, then you know it will happen.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by eodavids(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2021
God will heal Nigeria.

Nigeria will get better.

Things will change for the better in Nigeria.
We shall all be proud of Nigeria soon.

Let's always have hope in Nigeria.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Blackfire(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
when hopelessness is in your blood, you can insult prophet and you will follow buhari to grave.

The you will follow mbake, buhari to grave.. I as a prophet saw that buhari will ruin Nigeria, but mabake told you deaf and dumb entities that he is a messiah... Now who was Right..

Nkita ta gi there..
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Blackfire(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

The contract to end insecurity, is it a bad one

The contract to end his cash insecurity... Oponu ni e
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:56am On May 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

He, however, admitted that he sent three contractors to Aso Rocks for project because they told him that they will end insecurity in Nigeria but he was shocked when Buhari rejected them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1389565/president-buhari-will-suffer-abba-kyari-treated-abroad-father-mbaka-fumes/
Now I see the reason for his recent outbursts against bubu.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Cnach: 10:27am On May 11, 2021
Ezemust:
Even though we might not like mbaka ways,almost everything he proffesy always come to pass
Reason y i don't condemn any man of God bc I didn't call any of them. Almost everything he says comes to pass
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by goodman5(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2021
His eye don clear
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2021
Blackfire:

The you will follow mbake, buhari to grave.. I as a prophet saw that buhari will ruin Nigeria, but mabake told you deaf and dumb entities that he is a messiah... Now who was Right..

Nkita ta gi there..
ogun kill you there. Omoale
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Blackfire(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
ogun kill you there. Omoale

Ogunlajaye osinmole ma fi eje re we...oponu ikeji arindin ... Omo iya ,oloko meta
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2021
losky83:
You don't seem to be a Nigerian.
Use your number 6 well.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by bubu2019: 1:54pm On May 11, 2021
Seeeker:
Mbaka don port to Unknown Gunmen camp.
Fear of unknown gunmen is the beginning of wisdom
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2021
Blackfire:

Ogunlajaye osinmole ma fi eje re we...oponu ikeji arindin ... Omo iya ,oloko meta
lol, it's not correct so it won't work thank you
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by MrGerald(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2021
losky83:
Who said he can never be been as a man of God?
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by orisa37: 6:30pm On May 11, 2021
HE IS JUST AN ABOMINATION.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by orisa37: 6:32pm On May 11, 2021
HE IS JUST A CERTIFIED ABOMINATION IN THE EXECUTIVE AND THE JUDICIARY.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by debeginin(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2021
PMB won't suufer jare!!!Many Pastors have prayed for him to die but the man seems stronger and healthier than before.
To tell you the truth if God is going to kill anybody because of what's going on in this Country is the Pastors.They are the ones that have failed this Country.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by debeginin(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2021
debeginin:
PMB won't suffer jare!!!Many Pastors have prayed for him to die but the man seems stronger and healthier than before.
To tell you the truth if God is going to kill anybody because of what's going on in this Country is the Pastors.They are the ones that have failed this Country.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by rickyrex(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2021
losky83:
BUHARI IS IN ASO ROCK,PEOPLE ARE ATTACKING POLICE STATIONS AND KILLING INNOCENT FATHERS,BROTHERS,THEY ARE KILLING CIVILIANS DRIVING GOVERNMENT PLATE CARS,LOOTING,RAPING JUST TO CAUSE CHAOS AND RATHER THAN FOR YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY NO TO THIS YOUR SAYING SOMETHING ELSE.
I WISH THOSE GUN MEN WILL ALSO USE YOU FOR TARGET PRACTICE.
still the same rubbish expected from you
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 9:31pm On May 14, 2021
rickyrex:
still the same rubbish expected from you
hahahaha rubbish ke?I know people like you hate the truth.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 9:35pm On May 14, 2021
SammyChi1988:

Shameless fool... Were is your president? When did you see him making live interview last? Buhari is dead mad terrorists people.
you make me remember a toddler who was learning how to talk.pls write clearly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) / Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.