Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' (66326 Views)

Hushpuppi: Kyari Not Reinstated — Punch / President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?’ – Father Mbaka / Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 2:55am On May 11, 2021
otinkanika1:
You are not in the position to judge his powers. Tell me what he has done wrong in say what God tells him to say, remember "do what he tells u to do." so dont judge him
MY FRIEND GOD DID NOT TELL HIM NOTHING.
IF HE WAS GIVEN THE CONTRACT,WOULD WE HAD HEARD.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 2:59am On May 11, 2021
christopheojo:

.....and when he campaign for buhari(APC) he wasn't seen as PDP agent in fact you are a blind bat
THAT IS IT.I TOLD YOU THAT HIS A POLITICIAN.
IN YOUR OWN WORDS YOU SAID"WHEN HE CAMPAIGN FOR APC".IT IS BECAUSE OF THAT,THAT'S WHY HE NEEDED A CONTRACT AND WHEN HE DID NOT GET IT,HE STARTED SEEING VISIONS ABOUT THE PRESIDENT.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:04am On May 11, 2021
Benega9:
....oga go your Way..You're A MumuMAN aswell...Everybody Is Trying To fight Whether Nigeria Will Change...you're Mumusly saying Father.mbaka is Using Satanic Words..Make God Punish That Your Stinking nonsense Mouth There..All This fulani people Self
CHANGE STARTS WITH US NOT SAYING WHAT GOD DID NOT TELL US.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:05am On May 11, 2021
dikeigbo2:

even BATs are talking now.....but let me ask you BAT....are you an animal or bird?
THE SAME SPECIE AS YOUR PARENTS?ARE THEY ANIMALS OR BEDS?
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:06am On May 11, 2021
Zona123:

And you think you've made sense?
SO YOU THINK OTHERWISE.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:13am On May 11, 2021
rickyrex:
as if for Bible God no punish the wicked. Keep fooling yourself
BUHARI IS IN ASO ROCK,PEOPLE ARE ATTACKING POLICE STATIONS AND KILLING INNOCENT FATHERS,BROTHERS,THEY ARE KILLING CIVILIANS DRIVING GOVERNMENT PLATE CARS,LOOTING,RAPING JUST TO CAUSE CHAOS AND RATHER THAN FOR YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY NO TO THIS YOUR SAYING SOMETHING ELSE.
I WISH THOSE GUN MEN WILL ALSO USE YOU FOR TARGET PRACTICE.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:17am On May 11, 2021
okorogodwin4:
I will not call you a Fulani cow but that is what you are
IF I SAY WE WRITE WITHOUT THINKING,YOU WOULD SAY I HAVE INSULTED YOU BUT MY BROTHER YOU DO WRITE WITHOUT THINKING.
MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS INVALID.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:20am On May 11, 2021
Emekaonline:

Tinubu will forever be your family nemesis since he was bashing your mother while still marrying to your father. Omokomo

I PRESS YOUR MAMA TOTO, THE TOTO MAKE FUEN FUEN!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:22am On May 11, 2021
alimiadedayo1:

Was he not supporting buhari before he turn back against? Use your common sense before you comment here
OOOH!BROS.YOU HAVE ALREADY SAID IT.ACCORDING TO YOU,HE WAS SUPPORTING BUHARI.MEN OF GOD DO NOT SUPPORT BUT PRAY FOR THEIR LEADERS.
ONLY THOSE WHO ARE FAKE MEN OF GOD SPEAK IN SUPPORT OF POLITICIANS FOR ONE FAVOUR OR THE OTHER.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:26am On May 11, 2021
Lomprico2:

lol when apc used him against Jonathan, e sweet u abi? grin
OBOY MY POINT BE SAY,WHY HIM DEY PUT HIMSELF FOR POLITICS?
WHEN YAWA BI AMONG THEM, E START SEE VISION.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by tit(f): 3:31am On May 11, 2021
mekuso89:
Like for Mbaka share for Buhari

Ha ha ha
Let us see who Wii win
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by pricklewane: 3:32am On May 11, 2021
Abeg mechonu !
So the fool buhari can reply Mabak but he can not address all the killing happening in the land n you shamelessly come here to defend him. Does he matter where Mbaka got his power from or as a supporter aant his patience been test with the lackadaisical foiahness by buhari over how many years.

Once they are done with you what happened to Mbaka is what will happen to you buhari is completely imcomptent n a total failure forget any preaching contrary to this n that coming from a buhari supporter who still support him even with his failure but the truth must be told.

losky83:
FATHER MBAKA CAN NEVER BE SEEN AS A MAN OF GOD.
WHERE EVER HE GETS HIS POWERS,THAT IS BETWEEN HIM AND THE DEVIL.
MEN OF GOD DO NOT USE SATANIC WORDS AGAINST ANOTHER.
RATHER THAN PRAYING FOR PEACE AND UNITY,HIS BUSY WISHING DEATH TO HIS PRESIDENT.
MR.MBAKA NOT FATHER,IS A POLITICAL WEAPON BEING USED BY A PARTY(PDP).
MBAKA I URGE YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR SATANIC JOB AND STOP SAYING"PEOPLE WILL SUFFER".
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by tit(f): 3:32am On May 11, 2021
Buhari, send unknown gunmen after Mbaka.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:33am On May 11, 2021
Oppy2k2:

Have u heard about John the Baptist, Elijah, Elisha, Nathaniel, Paul, Samuel who spake vehimently against evil governance.
IN THOSE DAYS THE LEADERS THEN KILLED OPENLY,TOOK PEOPLE'S WIFES OPENLY,LOOTED THE TREASURY OPENLY,WORSHIPPED OTHER gODS OPENLY.
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA IS NOTHING LIKE THAT ON THE PART OF THE PRESIDENT.
THE COUNTRY IS BEING ATTACKED BY HOODLUMS SEEKING POWER.
YOUR SO CALLED FATHER SHOULD RATHER NOT ATTACK THE PRESIDENT BUT PRAY FOR PEACE.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by pricklewane: 3:35am On May 11, 2021
So those that force Nigeria to accept a buhari they rejected 3 solid times out of poor performance should be celebrated ba ? E be like say na only lunatics n rettard remain 4 PDP.

OmovuduTheBeast:
Mbaka should shut up!

He was part of the people who contributed to imposing a dumb lifeless vegetable on Nigerians. His cohorts such as stupid Tinubu will see pepper.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:36am On May 11, 2021
Bekind123:
[/color][color=#006600] Will you keep quiet? What do you know about God? Has God become your mate for you to know who works for him and who doesn't.
WELLDONE.GOD IS ABOVE ALL MEN HIS NAME SHOULD NEVER BE USED IN A POLITICAL WAR INVOLVING CONTRACTS.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:38am On May 11, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
my friend u better keep quiet
YES SIR,BUT SIR HOW CAN I CLOSE MY MOUTH?
I DO NOT WANT IT TO SMELL LIKE YOURS.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 3:41am On May 11, 2021
dignity33:
African mentality
HMMMMMMM.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Difrent: 3:59am On May 11, 2021
olaric:
Buhari will reap the fruits of his labour. A man of God does not need to curse him before that will come to pass. An evil man is cursed already.

You forgot to add the curse for those who foisted buhari on NIGERIANS in 2019 because I know that's one of you people's past times. You must curse Mbaka oooo
He is one of those who foisted buhari now

Or no curses for him again because he has now fallen apart with buhari

So much for online curses
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Difrent: 4:02am On May 11, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Otocha, I think say dem tell baba not to talk again.
One thing I like mbaka of a man is that he fear no foe, I think he is one of the few fearless priest in Nigeria.
Hate him like him he is so fearless if not his image would HV being tarnished long time ago

He must be cursed too for he is one of those that foisted buhari on nigeria , the curses that has been dished to those who foisted buhari on nigeria must catch him too
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Difrent: 4:04am On May 11, 2021
SmartPolician:

Mbaka is suddenly being used by the PDP because he's criticizing an incompetent oldie, right? You APC minions need help!

Have you cursed all those who foisted buhari on nigeria today? You must include fr. Mbaka name ooo, he must receive his curse for imposing buhari on nigeria wheteher they have fallen apart or not
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Difrent: 4:11am On May 11, 2021
SpearofGod:
You are talking of unity. How can there be unity when [b]sectionalism and nepotism [/b]have become the norm?

How?
This is stale abegi
That a Yorubaman is a minister in the east or that Ibos are not in government or NASS .....so because an iboman is not a service chief ,it's now sectionalism.

It's greed that making Ibos say all these , the Ibos are not marginalized
There was no shout of nepotism from y'all in 2011 when no yoruba man can be found in the first 15 positions in the country , YORUBAS were not going about cursing everyone who voted GEJ in unlike the madness you people are engaged in since 2015.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Sleekfingers: 4:14am On May 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' - Father Mbaka Fumes!

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Founder of Adoration Ministry Enugu State, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari will suffer if he doesn't show that he is not part of those causing insecurity in the country.

Mbaka made this known during Sunday service monitored by IGBERE TV correspondent.

He said despite that former Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari was flown abroad for treatment, he later died.

According to him, ""Start preparing where to run to, trouble is coming, Nigeria has collapsed and Abuja will no longer be a safe zone for politicians".

"President Buhari has not shown that he is not part of the insecurity ravaging the security, you have to show that you are not part of the insecurity."

"President Buhari will suffer if he doesn't change his ways. Was Abba Kyari not sent abroad for treatment? But what happened? He died".

IGBERE TV recalls that Mbaka had called for President Buhari’s resignation or impeachment over his handling of the security challenges in the country.

But the presidency through Garba Shehu said that the priest was angry over President Buhari’s failure to give him a contract after he had made the request.

Speaking to his members during Sunday service monitored by IGBERE TV, Mbaka said Garba Shehu should not be talking whenever he is talking because he pays 23,000 persons every month.

He, however, admitted that he sent three contractors to Aso Rocks for project because they told him that they will end insecurity in Nigeria but he was shocked when Buhari rejected them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1389565/president-buhari-will-suffer-abba-kyari-treated-abroad-father-mbaka-fumes/

who no go die? If he has gotten the contract, would he be singing this song? Yeye......

Of course, buhari is a disaster.....the issues of insecurity has escalated, under this useless administration.......
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Elidrisy20: 4:28am On May 11, 2021
No abba kyari was treated in Lagos
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by Sleekfingers: 4:29am On May 11, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Otocha, I think say dem tell baba not to talk again.
One thing I like mbaka of a man is that he fear no foe, I think he is one of the few fearless priest in Nigeria.
Hate him like him he is so fearless if not his image would HV being tarnished long time ago

na the contract wey dem no give am, dey make am dey cry like bush baby(egbere)

abeg make buhari give am the contract o....so person go fit hear world......

On the issues of insecurity....buhari has totally failed.....and if care is not taken, nigerians will hit the street......and start killing those politicians and destroying government properties........they will beg for their lives.....but nigerians wont listen........i forseen serious disaster.....if buhari does not address the issues of security and economy hardship.....i don talk my own oooo
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by michoim(m): 4:37am On May 11, 2021
But Mbaka has not tell us whether Nnamdi Kanu is part of insecurity in the SE, and whether he will suffer...
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by stevenosa(m): 5:18am On May 11, 2021
losky83:
FATHER MBAKA CAN NEVER BE SEEN AS A MAN OF GOD.
RATHER THAN PRAYING FOR PEACE AND UNITY,HIS BUSY WISHING DEATH TO HIS PRESIDENT.
MBAKA I URGE YOU TO CONTINUE YOUR SATANIC JOB AND STOP SAYING"PEOPLE WILL SUFFER".

You well so?
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:19am On May 11, 2021
Blackfire:
Just give this rabble rouser the contract (s) so we can hear word ...
when hopelessness is in your blood, you can insult prophet and you will follow buhari to grave.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by femi4: 5:23am On May 11, 2021
Stalwert:
Lol is it the same abba that died in a Lagos hospital he is now claiming was flown abroad? They can't even get their lies straight!
So, because he died in Lagos, he never left the country
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by tfelicityk(m): 5:23am On May 11, 2021
May God put the parties involved to great shames and total rejection.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by gabby1002(m): 5:36am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=losky83 post=101560564]FATHER MBAKA CAN NEVER BE SEEN AS A MAN OF GOD.

Truth is always bitter. Maybe you are not a victim of the insecurity in the country.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by ibechris(m): 5:37am On May 11, 2021
Stalwert:
Lol is it the same abba that died in a Lagos hospital he is now claiming was flown abroad? They can't even get their lies straight!

He was flown abroad with a private jet...but returned when he died. Get ur facts right.

Mbaka is right and u are wrong.
ABBA Kyari's family were not comfortable with the hospital in Lagos hence their decision to take him abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) / Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.