Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' (66324 Views)

Hushpuppi: Kyari Not Reinstated — Punch / President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?’ – Father Mbaka / Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 9:41pm On May 14, 2021
achicares:

I wanted to ignore but when I noticed you mentioned the Holy Spirit, I assumed you're a Christian.
If you study your Bible, you you would have come across where God used/directed Samuel to anoint Saul as King and still used/directed the same Samuel to reject Saul.
Probably, Samuel was a scam
OK I understand you.what u are trying to say is you think Samuel was a friend to Saul and later an enemy when Saul refused to give him contract just like the case of mbaka abi.pls do not make me laugh.do not compare Samuel to your mbaka.if u have been sending money to him,I advice u contact EFCC because his a scam.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 9:42pm On May 14, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
Mbaka… shut up please

You are what you are…a father for hire; you were not given contracts, you are pained.

THANKYOU BRO.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 9:44pm On May 14, 2021
edoairways:

They are the same.
hey!
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by losky83: 9:48pm On May 14, 2021
EmmaOgbu:

You don't seem to be a Nigerian.
Use your number 6 well.
Guy if your brain maximum is 6,then ur behind.bros as a Niger guy our brain don hit platinum.so maybe ur not a Niger guy or ur just one okafor from the village feeling funky.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by achicares(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2021
losky83:
OK I understand you.what u are trying to say is you think Samuel was a friend to Saul and later an enemy when Saul refused to give him contract just like the case of mbaka abi.pls do not make me laugh.do not compare Samuel to your mbaka.if u have been sending money to him,I advice u contact EFCC because his a scam.

Well, I thought you were gonna be logical about this, but as it is you've obviously made up your mind to be his judge.

He made mention of the evil going on in the country, which is obvious. But, Garba Musa knowing fully well how shallow most Nigerians are he took advantage of that, diverting attention from the issue the blind ones fall for it.

People keep saying the will leave the country if the have the opportunity,
Now, why do they want to leave? Is it because of Mbaka? Let's use our heads for once nau, people are leaving because of the same thing Mbaka is complaining about. The hatred you have for someone shouldn't make you overlook the truth.
That's why this guys don't care because they know, they can easily bribe the youths to fight against the truth, and they did just that during the endsars.
And this FG think they're smart, no, it's because the naive ones are foolish to even know when one is fighting for them.
Re: Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' by rickyrex(m): 6:45am On May 18, 2021
losky83:
hahahaha rubbish ke?I know people like you hate the truth.
when you say the truth I will know. Keep trying

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) / Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.