Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,456 members, 7,843,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? (509 Views)

Why Do I Love Being Alone / Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? / Deep Down, Most Ladies Love Being Mistreated (Popular Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by King132(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2021
Am an introvert the only moment am free is when am with my family members sometimes with my friends (very very few of them)
Through out my teenage, I have never had a girlfriend or fall in love with a girl.
I might see a girl and like her sometimes I go extra mile to collect the girl's number (after I don ginger myself) � but at the end of the day I won't call or say anything to her... I will just look over it.
I don't even chat girls online �‍♂️
What could be the problem? na juju be this?
Help!!!
Re: Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by Dark002(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2021
I am Adam by name. All those u mention is not juju. it's your action and shyness .it looks unfamiliar but ur mind is Blown on Shyness and Afraid

1 Like

Re: Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by Dark002(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2021
King132:
Am an introvert the only moment am free is when am with my family members sometimes with my friends (very very few of them)
Through out my teenage, I have never had a girlfriend or fall in love with a girl.
I might see a girl and like her sometimes I go extra mile to collect the girl's number (after I don ginger myself) � but at the end of the day I won't call or say anything to her... I will just look over it.
Help!!!
King132:
Help!!!
King132:
Help!!!
I am also half mile mind like you

1 Like

Re: Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 10, 2021
yes and no

1 Like

Re: Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by King132(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2021
Dark002:
[/color] I am also half mile mind like you
How do you cope undecided[color=#006600]
Re: Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by dgang: 5:40pm On May 10, 2021
Bro you are not missing anything, I used to be introverted in fact I still am I just learnt how to switch it off when I have to wear the mask, you have to learn to wear masks when you are out and about most people don't understand introverts they just think you are weird, so to interface with the world and be successful navigating it, creat masks. And as for girls what do you think having one will bring to your life ? If you need a relationship start slow, make a friend with a lady and be honest about it because if you are about sex then it will make you very hesitant around her and trust me girls know if you are just looking for sex and boy ... You don't want to be seen as sex starved and weird at the same time. Anyway what I mean is make genuine friends and you will be surprised how easy you can build your confidence and then out of all your female friends you would be able to know the one who most resonates with you and just walk up to her and ask her for a date. Nothing more ... Also be very confident when you speak, don't talk like a wimp, deep tone rings out and screams masculine. There are some more things you need to do to scatter the jazz finally.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by Dark002(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2021
King132:
How do you cope undecidedits hard to understand it
Re: Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by King132(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2021
dgang:
Bro you are not missing anything, I used to be introverted in fact I still am I just learnt how to switch it off when I have to wear the mask, you have to learn to wear masks when you are out and about most people don't understand introverts they just think you are weird, so to interface with the world and be successful navigating it, creat masks. And as for girls what do you think having one will bring to your life ? If you need a relationship start slow, make a friend with a lady and be honest about it because if you are about sex then it will make you very hesitant around her and trust me girls know if you are just looking for sex and boy ... You don't want to be seen as sex starved and weird at the same time. Anyway what I mean is make genuine friends and you will be surprised how easy you can build your confidence and then out of all your female friends you would be able to know the one who most resonates with you and just walk up to her and ask her for a date. Nothing more ... Also be very confident when you speak, don't talk like a wimp, deep tone rings out and screams masculine. There are some more things you need to do to scatter the jazz finally.
Thanks a lot
About the "girlfriend" stuff not that am desperate or something... I don't even have a female friend except my siblings..
Am saying it you know... As a man
Re: Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by Godada(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2021
King132:

Thanks a lot
About the "girlfriend" stuff not that am desperate or something... I don't even have a female friend except my siblings..
Am saying it you know... As a man

Go get a job on sales. You would lose it
Re: Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by danietohbadt(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2021
Whether you're an introvert or not isn't a problem when it comes to dating the average Nigerian girl.

What matters most is "DO YOU HAVE MONEY?"

if YES, then case settled
If NO, my friend go and hustle and make some pepper.

If money dey, na dem go dey rush you like Ogufe even if you be cripple.

1 Share

Re: Can I Find Love Being An Introvert? by Dark002(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2021
I need assistance friends

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Men Have Ego Issues / Men, Checkout 5 Appreciative Words You Can Send To Your Girlfriend To Make Her F / Family House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.