Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Do I Love Being Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Love Being Alone (2877 Views)

Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? / What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. / Deep Down, Most Ladies Love Being Mistreated (Popular Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Love Being Alone by Solofresh2: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2023
One thing I have always liked about myself is my loneliness .Yes I may try socializing online but I hardly socialize in real life.I only feel comfortable socializing with my family and very tight friends.I hardly keep friends though.I still love being alone and meditating to myself than socializing.Some people do try to enter me grin but I do cut them off.If you try to play me I will know and may still play along to crucify you grin.I used to think maybe because I was being feed until I started working and making money and nothing changed
I enjoy my loneliness a lot and I want to know if there are are also people who do same

20 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by meobizy(f): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2023
You’re a Nairalander. You children are not normal.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by mmadu4: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2023
It's perfectly normal especially if you are an introvert. Nothing wrong with it . Nothing good really comes from socializing with people nowadays. They will just take advantage of your kindness

Just try to find an introvert gurl you will enjoy your life and marriage .

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by PellsNBAyb: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2023
Me too that's why I want prettygirl200
But she hate me already undecided lipsrsealed
I don't mind getting her gifts tho angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Solofresh2: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2023
PellsNBAyb:
Me too that's why I want prettygirl200
But she hate me already undecided lipsrsealed
I don't mind getting her gifts tho angry
It will only take you more gifts to get her.If she wants you,she will love you already
Let her be

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by PellsNBAyb: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
It will only take you more gifts to get her.If she wants you,she will love you already
Let her be
I trolled her many days ago,she still mad at me,
But I want to make it up to her but she sees me like a devil angry angry
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Lurdd: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2023
I even think my own is too much cus..
I always like staying indoors alone..i dont like watching TV with anyone.. locking my door and staying indoors is always the best for me, don't like visitors too,and I don't visit anyone either..

16 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Kingabia1998(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
One thing I have always liked about myself is my loneliness .Yes I may try socializing online but I hardly socialize in real life.I only feel comfortable socializing with my family and very tight friends.I hardly keep friends though.I still love being alone and meditating to myself than socializing.Some people do try to enter me grin but I do cut them off.If you try to play me I will know and may still play along to crucify you grin.I used to think maybe because I was being feed until I started working and making money and nothing changed
I enjoy my loneliness a lot and I want to know if there are are also people who do same

You are just a replica of me or should I say am a prototype of you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Georgekyrian(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2023
I’m directly a carbon copy of you OP, my newly married wife issa vibe too that suit my introvert nature too and we believe we are cool with it.. I belong to social clubs and more that makes me go out once once, that would help you a lot and I forces myself to socialize presently but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m damn introvert
Did you attend boards school?
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by timisquare82(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
Present sir, am number one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by iPrincess: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2023
meobizy:
You’re a Nairalander. You children are not normal.
almost everyone here is a loner.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Solofresh2: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2023
Georgekyrian:
I’m directly a carbon copy of you OP, my newly married wife issa vibe too that suit my introvert nature too and we believe we are cool with it.. I belong to social clubs and more that makes me go out once once, that would help you a lot and I forces myself to socialize presently but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m damn introvert
No I never did.I attended private school
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Solofresh2: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2023
timisquare82:

Present sir, am number one
cool
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Solofresh2: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Kingabia1998:

You are just a replica of me or should I say am a prototype of you
Lol
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Solofresh2: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2023
Lurdd:
I always like staying indoors alone..i dont like watching TV with anyone.. locking my door and staying indoors is always the best for me, don't like visitors too,and I don't visit anyone either..
Still in the same shoes with you
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Ballzproblem2: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2023
we leave in times where introversion is seen as weird , nothing do you

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Finitin: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2023
I'm a CERTIFIED loner

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by verygoodbadboi: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Lol am like the op and i attended both primary and secondary school boarding. Does boarding school have influence in being an introvert. My newly married wife is complaining about my introversy o. Sometimes She is pissed about it

Georgekyrian:
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Aladdin1(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2023
Lurdd:
You may not be normal o! dont you think?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Elokristi: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:
almost everyone here is a loner.
LOL, I am too, I hardly open up unless the thing hold me for neck dey press am, that is why I try as much as possible to stay out of trouble.
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by cobby14(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Same boat as op. The peace of mind that comes along with it is priceless.you must prove your worth to get close to me and I won’t think twice about cutting any nuisance off.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Guderian(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Pls try socialize and meet up with people that can be of aid not necessarily financially.
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by kingPhidel(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emotional intelligence Quotient is missing in your life but you see it as norm. With time it will grow and to reverse it will be therapeutic.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Lurdd: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Aladdin1:
You may not be normal o! dont you think?
Am perfectly normal bro
It's Just my lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Greatdand007(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lurdd:

What a boring life

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Greatdand007(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Solofresh2:

What a boring life it will affect you mentally
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Aladdin1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lurdd:

Am perfectly normal bro
It's Just my lifestyle
Am an introvert too.but i noticed that many introverts allow themselves to drift unnoticed into an extreme isolated and secluded unrealistic and unhelpful cacoonic lifestyle.some become antisocial and prone to social anxiety disorder and borderline personality.so we gat to watch that lifestyle.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by cactusJack(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Same here i love solitude and find peace in it

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Georgekyrian(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
verygoodbadboi:
Lol am like the op and i attended both primary and secondary school boarding. Does boarding school have influence in being an introvert. My newly married wife is complaining about my introversy o. Sometimes She is pissed about it

That’s it, as for me I have most of my niggas around my creep, once once we plan on meeting, lodge and chill out, sometimes days and weeks outside our home, that deep spirit in me no go wan follow up but finally I will force my self to show, going to events same thing, i learnt socialization and is cool but my introvert part I appreciate a lot because I have more energy been alone.. I don’t know if I made sense
As for boarding i went to only boys seminary schools all through secondary school, i on my own all my kids will go boarding if they wish also but it will all be a mixed school
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Georgekyrian(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Aladdin1:
Am an introvert too.but i noticed that many introverts allow themselves to drift unnoticed into an extreme isolated and secluded unrealistic and unhelpful cacoonic lifestyle.some become antisocial and prone to social anxiety disorder and borderline personality.so we gat to watch that lifestyle.

Yes I also advise introvert to be careful and apply socialization it helps
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by Aylimelight: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
There's nothing wrong being alone... I like being alone too
Re: Why Do I Love Being Alone by akinade28(f): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
It is normal for introverts, i can be indoors for weeks, if there is food, electricity and stable internet services. I prefer having few genuine friends to surrounding myself with fake people.
Unfortunately, the human society is built on social interaction. Its survival depends on it. So, you just can't remain isolated because you are an introvert. However, you need to set serious personal boundaries for your mental health. People that really care for you will respect those boundaries.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Coming Back To Nigeria To Search For Husband – Lady Laments About Scarcity O / Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive / Is A Broken Heart Really Broken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.