Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha (56500 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 10:52pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
rapist
The irony grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 10, 2021
Thegracefulness:
The orchestrators of this post, are you not foolish and ashamed of yourself with that ridiculous statement you made above?

“If that didn’t happen, it was a setup. And Baba Ijesha stupidly enters the trap but we are all human. Nobody should be set up.”

A minor? Even though she played along? How old is this Baba Ijesha? Is he not old enough to father that girl? And then he’s grabbing her bum bum and squeezing her breasts.

Humans, where is your shame? Are you people not ashamed to even support this man in this hideous thing he has done?
On her part, no matter the agenda of this Princess, why use this innocent child as fodder for revenge? Why would Baba Ijesha “fall”—according to you people.

Sometimes, I spit when I see humans on this forum and on the internet.
I swear to God, if that was my daughter, I’d kill that Baba Ijesha and cut off his peenis before the police even comes for him.

You’ve ruined that girl’s life. Exposing her to wanton sexual frolicking at this baby age of hers. You all have no idea. You’ve failed that child.

Nigerians, all of you supporting this evil act and defending this man—or her foster mother, whichever sides you’re on in this Katzenjammer, may god punish you.
Bastardds. The lots of you.

You need to be objective with issues like this. see forget this media trials.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 10:55pm On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, that's why I said Ignore "some" and deal ruthlessly with some as well...

Once again, God bless you for that lovely and truthful comment.
thanks sir.

We were so trained and brought up to be very hostile to any male touch or advance. It however beats my imagination how the 14year old lady could play along perfectly with a paedophile.

I would nearly kill my daughter if she could pull such act, staged or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2021
Whether it's stage or managed I non of my business, What I know is that that Baba Ijesha is a pedophile. If not, nothing will make him to make n attempt on a minor. Hence, he is not worthy to leave among decent people, before he destroy the future of little children.

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by juman(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2021
They should give him bail.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by PlayMaker14: 10:58pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
thanks sir.

We were so trained and brought up to be very hostile to any male touch our advance. It however beats my imagination how the 14year old lady could play along perfectly with a paedophile.

That's to tell you that the "14yrs" old woman is a Pro in the sexual game.

You were brought up by a great woman.... Princess failed in her responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by juman(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
thanks sir.

We were so trained and brought up to be very hostile to any male touch our advance. It however beats my imagination how the 14year old lady could play along perfectly with a paedophile.

14year old ladies already have boyfriends.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 11:01pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Is that how you kick your parents at home? Keep my parents out of your filthy fingers madam. grin
omo osan ni n ko ponpo ba iya re (orange fruits are always the source of attracting lignified weapons to their mothers).
If your parents had raised you well, they would have a positive result tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 11:03pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

The irony grin grin grin
eff off like a sputum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 11:03pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
omo osan ni n ko ponpo ba iya re (orange fruits are always the source of attracting lignified weapons to their mothers).
If your parents had raised you well, they would have a positive result tonight.
Look at the perposn talking about raising people well..if you are quick to mud-sling other people's parents, it shows you have no respect for yours. And you call yourself a Yoruba woman. Hopefully, you are not Omo ale (bastard) Yoruba. cool

It's a pity you have a daughter. Luckily, I am a descent man, so I wouldn't throw mud at your girl neither would I take jabs at your parents. I am not lowly like you.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Plomo: 11:06pm On May 10, 2021
orikoku:
Is this girl beside Princess ¹⁴yrs? They just want to frame the young man.

You stink

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Plomo: 11:07pm On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That's to tell you that the "14yrs" old woman is a Pro in the sexual game.

You were brought up by a great woman.... Princess failed in her responsibilities.

What tf is this rubbish?

If someone prays they molest your children now, it will be like the person is wicked

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 11:09pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Look at the perposn talking about raising people well..if you are quick to mud-sling other people's parents, it shows you have no respect for yours. And you call yourself a Yoruba woman. Hopefully, you are not Omo ale (bastard) Yoruba. cool
If your mother had raised you well, you wouldn’t come online quoting someone who could be the Chief bridesmaid on your mother’s wedding day in a mannerless way.

Definitely, you must have been exhibiting such attitude to your mother at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by PlayMaker14: 11:10pm On May 10, 2021
Plomo:

What tf is this rubbish?

If someone prays they molest your children now, it will be like the person is wicked

k.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 11:11pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If your mother had raised you well, you wouldn’t come online quoting someone who could be the Chief bridesmaid on your mother’s wedding day in a mannerless way.

Definitely, you must have been exhibiting such attitude to your mother at home.
I still won't come after your own parents. I am sure they raised you well, but it is you that refused to get trained. Ashewo kobokobo (very Cheap) grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 11:12pm On May 10, 2021
Plomo:

What tf is this rubbish?

Those are the nincompoops running wild on this thread grin
See the cockroach calling a 14 years old a woman.
And the other whale said she has a daughter . Poor girl unfortunate to have a demon and rape apologist as mother grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by ba7man(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2021
Kriss216:
If I talk now, these unfortunate evening demons will start to call me rape apologist.

Let me keep quiet and mind my business.
Rape apologist.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 11:14pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I still won't come after your own parents. I am sure they raised you well, but it is you that refused to get trained. Ashewo kobokobo (very Cheap) grin
Thank God you could confirm my good upbringing.

Yours can’t be confirmed in any laboratory not even with the best microscope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by BadBradley: 11:14pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Fabiyi claimed to have met Baba Ijesha in custody, and to have also met Princess and the girl for more explanation on the matter.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/10/another-man-close-princess-raped-her-14-year-old-girl-not-baba-ijesha-–-yomi-fabiyi
I think yomi is a far more dangerous person to under-aged girls than Ijesha can ever be.

Nobody should allow that bastard yomi enter their homes if they have little girls there.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by PlayMaker14: 11:14pm On May 10, 2021
Plomo:

I just looked at your dp, you look like quasimodo.

It only follows that your brain is equally deformed.

k.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Plomo: 11:15pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Those are the nincompoops running wild on this thread grin
See the cockroach calling a 14 years old woman.
And the other day whale said she has a daughter . Poor girl unfortunate to have a demon and rape apologist as mother grin

Asin ehn God forbid bad thing.

I pity the man that decided to stick his shlong inside that dirty, depraved, rape apologist hole.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 11:16pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Thank God you could confirm my good upbringing.

Yours can’t be confirmed in any laboratory even with the best microscope
Which God. You sef are calling the name of God l. Wonders shall never cease to exist.

In the days of Old, God would have struck you with lightning just for calling His name. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 11:17pm On May 10, 2021
Plomo:

Asin ehn God forbid bad thing.

I pity the man that decided to stick his shlong inside that dirty, depraved, rape apologist hole.
My dog won't even go near her if she is on her period and about to ovulate. My dog can recognize evil beings from afar grin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Plomo: 11:17pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

My dog won't even go near her if she is on her period and about to ovulate. My dog can recognize evil beings from afar grin

TUEH!!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 11:18pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Which God. You sef are calling the name of God l. Wonders shall never cease to exist.

In the days of Old, God would have struck you with lightning just for calling His name. grin
In the days of old?

So obvious You still dwell and belong to the days of old, little wonder you are so unfit for this generation. You are too toxic to exist in a sane society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 11:21pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
In the days of old?

So obvious You still dwell and belong to the days of old, little wonder you are so unfit for this generation. You are too toxic to exist in a sane society
grin
Please don't cry. You can still repent and turn away from evil. Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by SweetPoison22: 11:23pm On May 10, 2021
Plomo:

Who is this?

I will insult anyone who sexualizes a 14yr old child.
Ask your dad first before you throw insults, he might be worse if he tells you about his nasty love for underage.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Plomo: 11:24pm On May 10, 2021
SweetPoison22:
Ask your dad first before you throw insults, he might be worse if he tells you about his nasty love for underage.

Now who is throwing insults like a deranged child?

Rape apologist.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 11:25pm On May 10, 2021
SweetPoison22:
What is it with you deplorables being quick to mention people's parents. Can't you stand your own grounds grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) / A Thief Caught & Tortured By Soldiers In Calabar (Photos) / Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.