Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha (56516 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by PoshTraveler: 9:49pm On May 10, 2021
the girl is as olosho as princess
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Gandollaar(f): 9:49pm On May 10, 2021
aspabay:

Guy learn comprehension na. Molestation is not rape.
She accused him of rape too.
One of the accounts said he fingered her with his car key seven years ago.

Baba ijesha is akin to someone whom they gave money to pay ransom and he made a bolt for it. Now both the kidnappers and police are looking for him

Any which way, he's finished

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 9:50pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Ta lo wa ra ye osi tele. Kosi da nu joor. Whale grin
Osi n bu ti lara re bi iru pete (you are reeling of nonsense like fermented locust beans)
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 9:51pm On May 10, 2021
Gandollaar:
One of the accounts said he fingered her with his car key seven years ago.

Baba ijesha is akin to someone whom they gave money to pay ransom and he made a bolt for it. Now both the kidnappers and police are looking for him

Any which way, he's finished
I like your username.
Even Gandollar was set up athough he was caught on CCTV collecting bribe in dollars... grin

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On May 10, 2021
abbey621:
So now Baba Ijesha is the victim and the 14 year old is the one being character assassinated. Guess it is playing out just like most rape/sexual assault cases in 9ja. What we are also learning now is that video evidence which shows oral and visual confirmation is no evidence at all, at this point I'm not even sure if the police caught Baba Ijesha in the act whether it would be enough. It seems the only way for victims to get justice in 9ja is to have rich powerful people on their side or just be lucky. All in all, the shitshow continues......9ja I hail o shocked shocked
and I’m not surprised

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 9:52pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Osi n bu ti lara re bi iru pete (you are reeling of nonsense like fermented locust beans)
Iru nru ni ara re (you smell of locust beans). Atole (bed wetter) grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 9:54pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Iru nru ni ara re (you smell of locust beans). Atole (bed wetter) grin
stop making stupidity your watchword
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by azzima(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2021
The girl having sex with someone else does not exonerate Baba ijesha. Studies have shown that sexually molested girls become promiscuous when they grow up . . baba ijesha first raped the girl 7 years ago. The beauty of the case are the hard evidence of Voluntary confession and CCTV. BABA IJESHA Cannot come close to my family member.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 9:55pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
stop making stupidity your watchword
Women. Get off my mention nah. Wetin I buy for your market?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by tayolove12(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2021
Kriss216:
If I talk now, these unfortunate evening demons will start to call me rape apologist.

Let me keep quiet and mind my business.

There something this people are not telling us but let wait still the end of the story
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 10:00pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Women. Get off my mention nah. Wetin I buy for your market?
as if I care if your mention exists!
Next time you will choose well who to quote
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 10:00pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
as if I care if your mention exists!
Next time you will choose well who to quote
Lmao. Ponmo dey feel like beef. grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by joyandfaith: 10:02pm On May 10, 2021
Bluffly:

My friend stop quoting me. Are you daft to read and understand. How does my initial comment suggests this.

I need to educate a fool like you.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 10:02pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Lmao. Ponmo dey feel like beef. grin
But in reality, beaf is the raw material for ponmo.

“wara soya (beske) which you are should eff off in pieces
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 10:04pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
But in reality, beaf is the raw material for ponmo.

“wara soya (beske) which you are should eff off in pieces
Olodo. Ponmo is not beef. Ponmo is cow hide.

It is also called beef and not beaf.

Na feyin gbole grammar school you attend? grin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Plomo: 10:04pm On May 10, 2021
aspabay:

Did he rape her?
You haven't answered me yet.

People like you who are moved by emotions are the problem of our society.

No, she was not “raped” as the legal definition carries.

However, that child was sexually abused and it carries a guaranteed jail time of 7 to 10 years.

If you want to argue that no rape occurred, you should be sorry for yourself because you are a disgusting excuse of a man.

An innocent child was violated with plenty proof, more than enough to set an upstanding jury on the path of a guilty verdict for the dirty baba ijesha.

The antics the yomi fabiyi piece of $hit is akin to that of a predator who is trying to deflect.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by WorldRichest: 10:07pm On May 10, 2021
Yomi Fabiyi, I salute your courage. I will never agree with you because no sane man would touch a teenager the way the useless Baba Ijesha did in the circulated video. But, I salute you Yomi Fabiyi for standing alone even when everyone stood against you and your pedophile jail bound useless friend Baba Ijesha. You are a friend in deed, everyone needs a friend like you.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by moshoodn(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2021
How come no one is even talking about child marriage up North?

Same yardstick should apply.

A minor here should be a minor there.

Just adding my point from another perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 10:08pm On May 10, 2021
Plomo:

No, she was not “raped” as the legal definition carries.

However, that child was sexually abused and it carries a guaranteed jail time of 7 to 10 years.

If you want to argue that no rape occurred, you should be sorry for yourself because you are a disgusting excuse of a man.

An innocent child was violated with plenty proof, more than enough to set an upstanding jury on the path of a guilty verdict for the dirty baba ijesha.

The antics the yomi fabiyi piece of $hit is akin to that of a predator who is trying to deflect.
That Yomi (the upcoming actor) is just clout chasing. Searching for whatever news he can latch unto to revive a career that never even started.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 10:09pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Olodo. Ponmo is not beef. Ponmo is cow hide.

It is also called beef and not beaf.

Na feyin gbole grammar school you attend? grin
oops

See illiteracy in exhibition.
You must bee the poster boy for illiteracy

“Beef is a raw material for ponmo” and “Beef is ponmo” are the same thing in your deluded mind?

I see the total absence of grey matters here.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 10:09pm On May 10, 2021
WorldRichest:
Yomi Fabiyi, I salute your courage. I will never agree with you because no sane man would touch a teenager the way the useless Baba Ijesha did in the circulated video. But, I salute you Yomi Fabiyi for standing alone even when everyone stood against you and your pedophile jail bound useless friend Baba Ijesha. You are a friend in deed, everyone needs a friend like you.
Hahahaha.
Nairaland nor go kill person grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Plomo: 10:09pm On May 10, 2021
niyidenrele:

Oga , which planet are you living, it must be Jupiter
Any setup cases in US attract a heavy fine with jail term , because there laws widely believe that, everything done is done under duress

How do you think drug busts are majorly done?

What are you saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 10:10pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
oops

See illiteracy in exhibition.
You must bee the poster boy for illiteracy

“Beef is a raw material for ponmo” and “Beef is ponmo” are the same thing in your deluded mind?

I see the total absence of grey matters here.
Fat girl. Free me nah. Am I the cause of your frustration? It must be a slow night for you at the brothel grin

Thank God that you atleast took to corrections and spelt beef correctly. You had to google the spelling, didn't you grin

Note the dinstinction between beef and hide. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Mftivi: 10:17pm On May 10, 2021
Sterope:
He has stated his stance with Baba Ijesha but with a lot of BUTS. He has spent .ore time trying to advance his case than educate people on sexual assault. He has had you fooled.

Has me fooled how ? Baba Ijesha was caught live on video no escape for him and he admitted that. but this guy wants all other culprit to go down as well it's all flying over your head because of your stupid bias, most of you have problems with comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 10:18pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Fat girl. Free me nah. Am I the cause of your frustration? It must be a slow night for you at the brothel grin

Thank God that you atleast took to corrections and spelt beef correctly. You had to google the spelling, didn't you grin

Note the dinstinction between beef and hide. Thank me later.
what else can post this gibberish if not the leprosy infected fingers
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 10:18pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
what else can post this gibberish if not the leprosy infected fingers
Just collect your "L" in peace. Olodo rabata grin

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by SEGLIZ: 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
niyidenrele:

Oga , which planet are you living, it must be Jupiter
Any setup cases in US attract a heavy fine with jail term , because there laws widely believe that, everything done is done under duress

same us still does accept video evidence in court. duress you said not process of trying to investigate and having evidence to prove a case.
laws are not stereotyped and are not interpreted as thus it is stereotyped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Just collect your "L" in peace. Olodo
so what is the fuss all about in this posted nonsense.

What is used in making ponmo?

Your head is so blunt
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by EmperorTolson: 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
andyblinks05:

You they said it started long ago and am sure the girl was not aware of the cctv. As parent we ought to give our children orientation on such but atimes these minors are being lured or threatened and the have no choice. So I doubt if it was staged
It's clear you didn't watch the video.
So, you don't know what you're saying.
There was no CCTV camera. It was a video recorder probably phone) that was used. The camera captured those that planted it. The girl was aware that there's a camera. In fact, they sat directly opposite that camera.
Any reasonable person that watch that video will know that it wasn't a CCTV.

But still the fact still remains that the man is guilty to some extent
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Bluffly: 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
joyandfaith:

I need to educate a fool like you.
I think you need a mental evaluation. Seriously you need one
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Mccullum: 10:22pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s] undecided undecided undecided

Gibberish

What a pity... cheesy wink cool

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by joyandfaith: 10:23pm On May 10, 2021
Bluffly:

I think you need a mental evaluation. Seriously you need one

Memory loss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.