Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? (29052 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Lemmy123(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You see, that's where you're getting it wrong. You've never read beyond the scope of social studies.
So religion is not a set of belief that guides one life? Wait, do you not know all cultures(principalities aspect of it) are formed from religion.
The above emboldened part does not make any sense grammatically but I understand.
Now, you yourself are the very evidence of why such a union will not work—difference in set of beliefs.
I simply gave a discerning view but you're itching to call me names. Careful there, your hypocrisy is showing.
Now to address your poor excuse of an example. When you say everything you want in a partner does it not occur to you that some people consider religion and in the true sense they are not "everything"? Can you not see that, like those whom you would refer to as extremist, your beliefs and "qualities" supercedes other's? "Since I don't consider religion therefore you too must not or you're foolish". Doesn't that capture your myopic thinking?
Say for example, a Muslim woman imagines that her idea of a loving husband wakes her up for the fair (morning) prayer and together they observe solah as it is their way of life
Or a Christian man cherishes that he admonishes his family every morning with the scriptures as an important aspect of his life. So these qualities, in your own mind, are not differences when their ideals can not be achieved when they are of different religion?

If you take 5 seconds to analyse what you are saying, you would realise what you've written is just full of projections applauded by people of like mind keeping you stuck in an echo chamber.

Another example incase you're a slow person. If you wanted to get married or at least form a relationship, I presume "not taking religion seriously" is part of the qualities you would look out for. So if you see someone that has "everything" but insists on their religious principles, would you not separate from her? And if you do so isn't that within your right as an individual without being called foolish?
I would really like to know your answers to this questions mr.intellectual.

Note: what do you mean by humanity first? Have they denied you anything within your right by not giving in to a relationship with you or are you the one trying to truncate their rights and freedom by forcing your opinion on them?

Lol... You took your time and really went all out there... Cool...
Well, first off, I'd say I think you're a slave to your religion if it dictates to you what decision to make when it comes to choosing your life partner, regardless of how well to do they are intellectually and in other spheres.
I feel you're a Muslim, and I'd rather keep the reasons to myself...
Is it that hard to comprehend that tolerance in relationships such as one with religious difference, provided the supposed partner has all those qualities is one of the key factors to a healthier relationship? Did I at any point insinuate that one must shove their opinion down other people's throat? who don't share the same religious views as them? Lol
My sister in law married a Muslim, and by God they are living fine, the lady choose to practice her faith even while in her husband's house, you see? That's what tolerance is, they argue and disagree on other things but never on the religion thing...
Our forefathers were neither Christians nor Muslims, and they married our foremothers without religion being the basis for judgment or preconditions for marriage.. And they lived in harmony..
When Nigerians talk about religion with outright self-righteousness, I just look at them and smh because as soon as they leave your sight, they are onto the next mischievous thing, and always like to come out as clean and all,the reason why the reality of killings and other forms of inhumanity are what are obtainable today, yet on Sundays the churches are full and on Fridays the mosques are full...
To me, if you don't love your next door neighbor and you go about with a megaphone or you stand at the podium on Fridays to preach, you're deceiving yourself....

And yes, at some points, you assumed that I was slow, you might want to watch it as well because OUR HYPOCRISY is finally showing,don't you think?
Now if you permit me, I need to run along... Thank you for understanding.
Hasta Luego!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Odebayo4010(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2021
Even me is that,she ask if I can take up her responsibilities and I said no,then I said I can't date her
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 11, 2021
Lemmy123:

Lol... You took your time and really went all out there... Cool...
Well, first off, I'd say I think you're a slave to your religion if it dictates to you what decision to make when it comes to choosing your life partner, regardless of how well to do they are intellectually and in other spheres.
I feel you're a Muslim, and I'd rather keep the reasons to myself...
Is it that hard to comprehend that tolerance in relationships such as one with religious difference, provided the supposed partner has all those qualities is one of the key factors to a healthier relationship? Did I at any point insinuate that one must shove their opinion down other people's throat? who don't share the same religious views as them? Lol
My sister in law married a Muslim, and by God they are living fine, the lady choose to practice her faith even while in her husband's house, you see? That's what tolerance is, they argue and disagree on other things but never on the religion thing...
Our forefathers were neither Christians nor Muslims, and they married our foremothers without religion being the basis for judgment or preconditions for marriage.. And they lived in harmony..
When Nigerians talk about religion with outright self-righteousness, I just look at them and smh because as soon as they leave your sight, they are onto the next mischievous thing, and always like to come out as clean and all,the reason why the reality of killings and other forms of inhumanity are what are obtainable today, yet on Sundays the churches are full and on Fridays the mosques are full...
To me, if you don't love your next door neighbor and you go about with a megaphone or you stand at the podium on Fridays to preach, you're deceiving yourself....

And yes, at some points, you assumed that I was slow, you might want to watch it as well because OUR HYPOCRISY is finally showing,don't you think?
Now if you permit me, I need to run along... Thank you for understanding.
Hasta Luego!
Whether or not you think religion makes one a slave is not the issue at hand. What you said is that it's not a difference which I tried to clarify to you that it's not about what you think should be a criteria or not but what is both agreed to be a criteria creates the difference. But your clear hatred for religion clouded your thoughts and inhibited your thinking to just tarnish people who choose take their religion seriously.
I couldn't care less if you were atheist. You are not the first person to show clearly their hatred for people who practice their faith neither would you be the last. My first reply was addressing a particular point of yours that wasn't quite consistent. Not about you fancying religion or not. Or what you might think of them. Or who your sister is married to.
And, no I'm not a hypocrite because I said "if" and even if I did, unlike you I never said "I'm restraining myself from insulting you".
Lastly, this is the internet. No one is holding you hostage. You can choose to reply mentions or ignore. So saying "permit me to run along" makes you sound a little.....slow
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Map1(m): 4:33am On May 12, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad sadDear Nairalanders.May we not see EVIL/destruction.One of our own laptopsale need our kind monetary assistance to pay his house rent bill b4 his caretaker throw his family out this Thursday sad.The man was doing great financially but nah only God Sabi tomorrow sad.We all knw dat the country is hard now.Please, whatever amount even if it is 1,2,3k u can give/contribute, nothing is too small.May God bless and enlarge Ur coast. Samabu07 sad sad.U wan help cool
Transfer your account number to Ipob head quarter and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by chukwuibuipob: 4:45am On May 12, 2021
Map1:
Transfer your account number to Ipob head quarter and thank me later.
sorry! The concerned person nah Ur iPOB family grin sad.I'm for humanity.I help genuine needy NOT a fake pipu.I'll give him my own .Those who'll help him,will do
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by ikillbrokegirls: 4:58am On May 12, 2021
paulolee:
have been on this bea matter for a month n she finally agree to go out on a date with me,
after d date, i told her lets start a relationship n she told me dt she cnt even think about it because m too broke n have pride, she said my ego is too big for a gee dt is broke n isnt famous..
I was pained n felt bad but it motivated me to hustle harder n dt was d last time I took a bea for a date....
no time to de stress myself over girls wey dey after money than love..

Why take a girl out for a date, just to ask her for a relationship? You f up. For me when i have lil convo with you then you should know where am heading to i don't need to tell woman I LOVE YOU Before she understand me who knows maybe it the kind of girls you role with.
For me i'll advice you to focus on you not woman, get a skill, read books, gym and stay healthy. That my lil shiii for you. Hope you dig?
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by eeby1983(m): 6:51am On May 12, 2021
Johnsown1:
Mine pained me small Sha. I was into this girl and everything was going fine. I woo her over and over until she told me that she can't date me because am too calm. Then I became confused the more, so nairalanders is it a crime to be calm?
Every girl want a bad sharp guy and they also want a God fearing one too, my friend if you are too gently, she will only make u a second choice and have the real bad guy behind your back
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Lemmy123(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Whether or not you think religion makes one a slave is not the issue at hand. What you said is that it's not a difference which I tried to clarify to you that it's not about what you think should be a criteria or not but what is both agreed to be a criteria creates the difference. But your clear hatred for religion clouded your thoughts and inhibited your thinking to just tarnish people who choose take their religion seriously.
I couldn't care less if you were atheist. You are not the first person to show clearly their hatred for people who practice their faith neither would you be the last. My first reply was addressing a particular point of yours that wasn't quite consistent. Not about you fancying religion or not. Or what you might think of them. Or who your sister is married to.
And, no I'm not a hypocrite because I said "if" and even if I did, unlike you I never said "I'm restraining myself from insulting you".
Lastly, this is the internet. No one is holding you hostage. You can choose to reply mentions or ignore. So saying "permit me to run along" makes you sound a little.....slow
grin
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Johnsown1(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2021
eeby1983:

Every girl want a bad sharp guy and they also want a God fearing one too, my friend if you are too gently, she will only make u a second choice and have the real bad guy behind your back

a bad sharp guy and God fearing at same Time. Hallelujah
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Map1(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sorry! The concerned person nah Ur iPOB family grin sad.I'm for humanity.I help genuine needy NOT a fake pipu.I'll give him my own .Those who'll help him,will do
yinmu
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by baloney: 12:51pm On May 12, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Rejection from lady, hmmm personally am generally not a ladies man so rejection might just be accustomed to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZK9txFtKL8
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Parachoko: 3:47pm On May 12, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
am 5.5 feets tall
You're not that short now. Though technically we still short grin

I used "We" because am just 5'8 too grin
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Parachoko: 4:04pm On May 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

Abeg that babe too fine for me to share her wink

Seriously, I have never seen anything in relationships as confusing as that.
Instead of you to dey Bleep your own.
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2021
humilitypays:
We are talking about Nigeria that's at the brink of civil war, these hornyboys are here talking about greedy girls that rejected them because of their broke status caused by same useless leaders we are tirelessly working to deal with angry
dont mind this people. they dont know their left or right
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by emmaodet: 5:35am On May 13, 2021
18 years ago, i made my intentions known to a lady-friend people thought we were dating already due to our closeness, the way she brings food for me, regularly come to my house etc.
After some time, i summoned the courage to woo her but she gave me the shocker of my life with her response.
In her words - i can't date a man with 2 legs rather the man should have 4 legs (a car).
I almost fainted, it was has if a blow just hit me below my belly.
She said she just broke up with her bf who has a car and it won't make sense coming down to date a guy without one, it will look as if the guy won when he noticed she is dating someone below him.
If she is going to date anyone, it will be someone better than the Ex so that he will know she has upgraded.
I thank God for not making her harsh words in my life come to pass. Many men are being told similar things like this and most die poor and the lady will look back and be satisfied with her actions or decision.
In life, presentation matters because we only know today but not tomorrow. The tide can change anytime.
Not dating me is one thing but presenting it in a gentle way is another thing. You just don't look down at people as total failures and nobody, it is very bad.
Well, we met 10 years after and she told me she was divorced because the man she perceived to be rich was just living a fake life - borrowing friends and uncles cars claiming to be his and sleeping with the lady in a nice apartment he claimed to be his own.
When they got married, she realized the truth and was literarily the one feeding the man and divorced him when she got tired.
She was ashamed when she saw me in my convertible car. She wanted us to start dating but nah, i ain't ready for that shit anymore.
I guessed it was the car that turned her on.
My ride below 10 years ago when we met again.

11 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Kerry111: 5:32pm On May 13, 2021
After going on a date, She said she can't date me, because what I have in between my legs can change the position of her womb...���✌�
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by olamakinde(m): 12:22am On May 15, 2021
obembet:

Please change your mentality. Everything is not about money. Money is good but money is not everything. We see beyond money
lori iro

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by AKAyomide(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Men that shit ain't nice fah!
I swear!
I was pained, I had to move on and be cool with myself.
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by LINTUNE(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Yeah fellas whats the most brutal rejection you have ever recieved from a lady

for me it's just happened that i was just [b][/b]chicking this girl and everything was just moving smoothly i was very happy that yeah she will finally accept me only for her to tell me that yeah bro i like you and i think you are smart but i won't be able to date you cause you are too short. And i was like what the fvck
sorry bro
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by LINTUNE(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2021
Frales6:
Me no sabi embarrass person oooo. I always put myself in the person's shoes. you mustn't be millionaire b4 we run things oooo, only say you must not be a lazy guy man. And if I no want you I will mean it...not that I don't want you and I will still be demanding things that your babe should demand. I no want you still I will wear clothes without pant to your house and stay till night, watching films in your laptop with you and when you touch me I will tell you that I don't want to do anything.

if u truly like that, then I like ur personality
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Frales6(f): 7:46pm On May 15, 2021
LINTUNE:

abi
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by profilemessages: 8:44pm On May 15, 2021
SHE REJECTED ME BECAUSE THERE IS NO SHIT IN MY BUM BUM

LOL

the future is female indeed
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by luminouz(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You see, that's where you're getting it wrong. You've never read beyond the scope of social studies.
So religion is not a set of belief that guides one life? Wait, do you not know all cultures(principalities aspect of it) are formed from religion.
The above emboldened part does not make any sense grammatically but I understand.
Now, you yourself are the very evidence of why such a union will not work—difference in set of beliefs.
I simply gave a discerning view but you're itching to call me names. Careful there, your hypocrisy is showing.
Now to address your poor excuse of an example. When you say everything you want in a partner does it not occur to you that some people consider religion and in the true sense they are not "everything"? Can you not see that, like those whom you would refer to as extremist, your beliefs and "qualities" supercedes other's? "Since I don't consider religion therefore you too must not or you're foolish". Doesn't that capture your myopic thinking?
Say for example, a Muslim woman imagines that her idea of a loving husband wakes her up for the fair (morning) prayer and together they observe solah as it is their way of life
Or a Christian man cherishes that he admonishes his family every morning with the scriptures as an important aspect of his life. So these qualities, in your own mind, are not differences when their ideals can not be achieved when they are of different religion?

If you take 5 seconds to analyse what you are saying, you would realise what you've written is just full of projections applauded by people of like mind keeping you stuck in an echo chamber.

Another example incase you're a slow person. If you wanted to get married or at least form a relationship, I presume "not taking religion seriously" is part of the qualities you would look out for. So if you see someone that has "everything" but insists on their religious principles, would you not separate from her? And if you do so isn't that within your right as an individual without being called foolish?
I would really like to know your answers to this questions mr.intellectual.

Note: what do you mean by humanity first? Have they denied you anything within your right by not giving in to a relationship with you or are you the one trying to truncate their rights and freedom by forcing your opinion on them?

You have said nothing undecided

The dude you quoted just told you being human is not about religion,race or tribe yet you still insisted on your rigmarole.

I have a riddle for you. This is my own lineage

My great grandparents were Ogun worshippers

My grandparents were muslims on both sides

My parents are Christians

What am I?
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2021
emmaodet:
18 years ago, i made my intentions known to a lady-friend people thought we were dating already due to our closeness, the way she brings food for me, regularly come to my house etc.
After some time, i summoned the courage to woo her but she gave me the shocker of my life with her response.
In her words - i can't date a man with 2 legs rather the man should have 4 legs (a car).
I almost fainted, it was has if a blow just hit me below my belly.
She said she just broke up with her bf who has a car and it won't make sense coming down to date a guy without one, it will look as if the guy won when he noticed she is dating someone below him.
If she is going to date anyone, it will be someone better than the Ex so that he will know she has upgraded.
I thank God for not making her harsh words in my life come to pass. Many men are being told similar things like this and most die poor and the lady will look back and be satisfied with her actions or decision.
In life, presentation matters because we only know today but not tomorrow. The tide can change anytime.
Not dating me is one thing but presenting it in a gentle way is another thing. You just don't look down at people as total failures and nobody, it is very bad.
Well, we met 10 years after and she told me she was divorced because the man she perceived to be rich was just living a fake life - borrowing friends and uncles cars claiming to be his and sleeping with the lady in a nice apartment he claimed to be his own.
When they got married, she realized the truth and was literarily the one feeding the man and divorced him when she got tired.
She was ashamed when she saw me in my convertible car. She wanted us to start dating but nah, i ain't ready for that shit anymore.
I guessed it was the car that turned her on.
My ride below 10 years ago when we met again.
Lol...nice one.

Imagine her guts to even ask to date you after being through a divorce just cuz she saw your level has changed?
Imagine the brutal way she classified you just because she dated someone with a car. Funny enough, she never classified herself based on her personal achievements but those she dated. Na crime for her to get brand new car or house? Why being so proud of something that's not even YOURS.

If I were you, I'd say yes but let her know she is not option A or even Z anymore. She is out of the alphabet. She would see my main gf and would be forced to either be a side chick or gettaout!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by emmaodet: 10:12pm On May 15, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...nice one.

Imagine her guts to even ask to date you after being through a divorce just cuz she saw your level has changed?
Imagine the brutal way she classified you just because she dated someone with a car. Funny enough, she never classified herself based on her personal achievements but those she dated. Na crime for her to get brand new car or house? Why being so proud of something that's not even YOURS.

If I were you, I'd say yes but let her know she is not option A or even Z anymore. She is out of the alphabet. She would see my main gf and would be forced to either be a side chick or gettaout!!!

grin grin grin
Bro you don vex ni?
Like you said, so of them are not even ashamed of attaching themselves to other people's success as if it is a crime if they achieve it themselves.
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by luminouz(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2021
emmaodet:

grin grin grin
Bro you don vex ni?
Like you said, so of them are not even ashamed of attaching themselves to other people's success as if it is a crime if they achieve it themselves.
I'm annoyed bro. For her to make such a statement 18 years ago, I will gladly reduce her to tears with my words, even back then. I will tell her "don't you have any sense of shame to be chosing who to date based on car levels? Why can't you buy your own or are you allergic to owning good things?' She would never look at me the wlsame way again.

And back to 10 years after, she wouldn't even have the fuqin guts to talk to me. I like women who are not lazy,dependent or allergic to buying their own shiit. Imagine her mentality,which ruined her marriage and even after,she still hasn't changed all this while. Well, there is always a sucker out there to give her hope sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by KingDash: 9:07am On May 16, 2021
Mo10go:
E get one girl way I dey talk to when I dey Uni, this bae like meee but she no fit date me, I just decided to chill for her for like 2 months without checking on her anymore and she don't care, "F2F friendship" later in holiday we jam for akure we both of us dey stay, e get on my friend way him house b like paradise he just call me make I come over for a week,I Sha move to his side and him sef no dey hear make girl dey Bleep guys up, I just use d opportunity call the baby like 2 days and she was angry that I didn't call her, 3rd day I carry her go Chicken republic and she shop for him family, I don't care, later way she go house nah call on call say If I like make I just disappear again, I was sorry baby I'm ready to stay, a week after I told her to visit me in my house and she came over, she shock wen she see settings, I give her chicken with Chivita and after she shop pepper soup,I just decide to leave her for dinning me the watch ball for my own room, she text me on phone that where I dey,I give her the direction and she almost faint wen she get inside, I was like today is judgement day for us, she start talking about relationship, where my girlfriend and blabla,I was like I don't have girlfriend oo,she don't even ask who get the house, we talk and talk and the end we no no who off light but when she later find out that no be my house and she dey ask for money money,me way b say I b pako GIDI... OMO she just block my number and e sweet me too...nah serious relationship I get for her from the beginning but we end up like nah u no ham
so theoradically... she's a golddigger
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by Frales6(f): 5:11pm On May 17, 2021
LINTUNE:
that one dey sha
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by LINTUNE(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2021
Frales6:

that one dey sha
yh
Re: Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? by LARRYKING1(m): 12:07pm On May 18, 2021
Chibuzoc:
angry Mehn this girl snubbed me in front 7 guys :\ na so I freeze for like 5mins Chai. But I make sure say I really deal with her, when she carry body come I turn her to brother. Till tomorrow she de fear me. I hate embarrassment especially from a girl, e de pain me

No be only you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of A Playboy / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men / Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.