Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Diary Of A Playboy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Playboy (29023 Views)

How Do U Know He's A Playboy? / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Diary of a Playboy

Frankie

With a wealthy background and luxurious environment, Tade has all it takes to enjoy life to the maximum. He has the means and he is determined to live to the fullest.

CAUTION: The story has explicit erotic contents

The rounded ass in my hands was absolutely perfect. The hips flared prettily around perfectly-shaped tight globes. The skin was milky white and unblemished save for the red blush where my hand had been spanking her.

She moaned loudly when I spanked her again, half-surprise in her voiced mixed with lustful excitement. And then she moaned erotically as I thrust forward with my dick, burrowing deeply into her clenching pussy.

"God, Rosy, you are so fucking hot..." I groaned as my cock pistoned in and out of her body. I could stare at this sight all day.

"I know..." she answered confidently, then moaned once again. She was comfortably crouched doggy-style, her knees spread to the side for balance and her head resting against her folded arms on my bed. This left that perfect ass up in the air, a wonderful receptacle for storing my man meat.

I pushed my way in, then held my crotch against her asscheeks and rotated around, carving the sensitive nerves inside her pussy. The sensations felt great to me, but it was a technique I had for delaying my own orgasm while stimulating a girl as much as possible.

I was rewarded with extra whimpering coming out of Rosalinda's end of our coupling, and she managed to sneak one hand down to play with her own clit as she approached her climax.

"Oh, don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Bleep me, Tade! Bleep me!" she cried urgently as she got up onto all fours, planting her palms against the bed and jerking her body back against me with each push.

I ceased my rotations and gripped her hips in my hands, readying myself for the final stretch. With metronomic precision, I thrust in and out of her rapidly, giving in to the wonderful feelings and bring about my own orgasm.

Rosalinda beat me to it, grunting "Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!" before her hips suddenly twitched violently, her pussy muscles clamping down all at once. She screamed as she came.

I was still a little bit away from my own climax, but felt the tension leave my shoulders as I was now free to cum. I pounded into her backside all through Rosalinda's orgasm, until she unexpectedly slid out from under me, my cock wet and bobbing in the air as she turned about.

I whimpered in momentary disappointment, so close to the release I craved. But she fisted my dick and started pumping it as she clamped her lips around the head and sucked furiously.

That was all it took as I grunted and then released, feeling my balls squeezing every ounce out of me as my pecker spurted jet after jet of hot semen into the back of her mouth.

She drank down every drop, and then collapsed back across my bed while I sat on my heels, my thighs burning from their recent exertion. Rosalinda's naked form was so gorgeous, splayed out haphazardly amidst my tangled sheets.

Her large, perky tits pointed up into the air, full and round even though she was lying on her back. Her short, silky dark hair haloed around her head while she closed her eyes and luxuriated in the aftermath of our coupling.

When she caught her breath, her brilliant blue eyes opened back up and fixed on me, a sparkle in her light irises. When she was aroused they turned almost violet, but as she began to calm down the deeper blue seeped back in. "Sorry about that. I know it caught you off guard."

"I'll say. I was in a panic, thinking you were going to tease me all night."

"No, not teasing. But I didn't want your spunk leaking out of me." She got up and started looking for her clothing.

"I take it that means you're not staying tonight?"

"No, I've got an early morning shoot. Maxim Magazine! And the last time we did this I left a wet spot on the taxi seat because of you."

"Yeah, no problem. And uh, I've got a photo shoot too... for um..."

Rosalinda grinned and muttered, "Yeah, right." She stretched for a moment, bending her body back and forth and twisting her arms behind her in some pretzel fashion that showed off her amazing flexibility and simultaneously thrust her naked bosom outwards. Catching my stare, she smirked for a moment. Then she got dressed quickly and then gave me a short peck on the lips.

"I'll call you."

Diary of a Playguy: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624

1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2021
Following
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ride on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
go on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Ride on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by JayCynic(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
UltimateSpice:
Diary of a Playboy

Frankie

With a wealthy background and luxurious environment, Tade has all it takes to enjoy life to the maximum. He has the means and he is determined to live to the fullest.

CAUTION: The story has explicit erotic contents

The rounded ass in my hands was absolutely perfect. The hips flared prettily around perfectly-shaped tight globes. The skin was milky white and unblemished save for the red blush where my hand had been spanking her.

She moaned loudly when I spanked her again, half-surprise in her voiced mixed with lustful excitement. And then she moaned erotically as I thrust forward with my dick, burrowing deeply into her clenching pussy.

"God, Rosy, you are so fucking hot..." I groaned as my cock pistoned in and out of her body. I could stare at this sight all day.

"I know..." she answered confidently, then moaned once again. She was comfortably crouched doggy-style, her knees spread to the side for balance and her head resting against her folded arms on my bed. This left that perfect ass up in the air, a wonderful receptacle for storing my man meat.

I pushed my way in, then held my crotch against her asscheeks and rotated around, carving the sensitive nerves inside her pussy. The sensations felt great to me, but it was a technique I had for delaying my own orgasm while stimulating a girl as much as possible.

I was rewarded with extra whimpering coming out of Rosalinda's end of our coupling, and she managed to sneak one hand down to play with her own clit as she approached her climax.

"Oh, don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Bleep me, Tade! Bleep me!" she cried urgently as she got up onto all fours, planting her palms against the bed and jerking her body back against me with each push.

I ceased my rotations and gripped her hips in my hands, readying myself for the final stretch. With metronomic precision, I thrust in and out of her rapidly, giving in to the wonderful feelings and bring about my own orgasm.

Rosalinda beat me to it, grunting "Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!" before her hips suddenly twitched violently, her pussy muscles clamping down all at once. She screamed as she came.

I was still a little bit away from my own climax, but felt the tension leave my shoulders as I was now free to cum. I pounded into her backside all through Rosalinda's orgasm, until she unexpectedly slid out from under me, my cock wet and bobbing in the air as she turned about.

I whimpered in momentary disappointment, so close to the release I craved. But she fisted my dick and started pumping it as she clamped her lips around the head and sucked furiously.

That was all it took as I grunted and then released, feeling my balls squeezing every ounce out of me as my pecker spurted jet after jet of hot semen into the back of her mouth.

She drank down every drop, and then collapsed back across my bed while I sat on my heels, my thighs burning from their recent exertion. Rosalinda's naked form was so gorgeous, splayed out haphazardly amidst my tangled sheets.

Her large, perky tits pointed up into the air, full and round even though she was lying on her back. Her short, silky dark hair haloed around her head while she closed her eyes and luxuriated in the aftermath of our coupling.

When she caught her breath, her brilliant blue eyes opened back up and fixed on me, a sparkle in her light irises. When she was aroused they turned almost violet, but as she began to calm down the deeper blue seeped back in. "Sorry about that. I know it caught you off guard."

"I'll say. I was in a panic, thinking you were going to tease me all night."

"No, not teasing. But I didn't want your spunk leaking out of me." She got up and started looking for her clothing.

"I take it that means you're not staying tonight?"

"No, I've got an early morning shoot. Maxim Magazine! And the last time we did this I left a wet spot on the taxi seat because of you."

"Yeah, no problem. And uh, I've got a photo shoot too... for um..."

Rosalinda grinned and muttered, "Yeah, right." She stretched for a moment, bending her body back and forth and twisting her arms behind her in some pretzel fashion that showed off her amazing flexibility and simultaneously thrust her naked bosom outwards. Catching my stare, she smirked for a moment. Then she got dressed quickly and then gave me a short peck on the lips.

"I'll call you."

How do you even start a story with these bland lines? Its so cringe

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2021
CONTINUE
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by kweensheba: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Carry on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rosalinda grinned and muttered, "Yeah, right." She stretched for a moment, bending her body back and forth and twisting her arms behind her in some pretzel fashion that showed off her amazing flexibility and simultaneously thrust her naked bosom outwards.

Catching my stare, Rosalinda smirked for a moment. Then she got dressed quickly and then gave me a short peck on the lips. "I'll call you."

And then she was gone.

Rosalinda rarely stayed with me overnight. We had a great sexual chemistry, but we both knew I was just her booty call. I was like the old, comfortable blanket she could always snuggle up to. Then again, the sex was fantastic and I had nothing to complain about.

Still, it would be nice for her to appreciate me a little more.

I lounged around my bed for another few minutes, then finally got up and went to take a shower before going to sleep.

FRIDAY

BZZT! BZZT! BZZT! SLAP!

My hand rested on the nightstand, two inches from the alarm clock I'd just attempted to crush. The morning noise of a busy Manhattan morning wafted in through the walls while I tried to shut my eyes and ears against an invasive weekday.

BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!

The hell? Why was it still buzzing? Then I noticed that the noise was coming from INSIDE my nightstand. Bleary-eyed, I yanked open the drawer and found my cell phone, which was vibrating against the wood in silent mode. I'd turned it down when Rosalinda had come over last night.

BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!

After a few blinks, I managed to read the caller ID. It was my mom. And it was 7 o'clock in the morning. I didn't want to pick it up at this early hour.

Still, she was my mom. My one and only parent. I never knew who my dad was. He'd been gone long before I was born and my mom never spoke of him. She'd taught me to tie my shoelaces and help me with my homework and generally take care of me my entire life. The least I could do was answer the phone when she called me. So I hit the TALK button and gingerly pressed the receiver to my head.

"Yeah..."

"Tade!" she exclaimed. Well, it was a little more like 'Jonnatan'... my mom's accent wasn't very good with 'th' sounds. Then she blurted a harsh phrase in native language, telling me to wake up.

"I'm up, I'm up."

"Tade, I have to tell you I'm sorry. I should have told you the truth a long time ago."

Diary of a Playguy:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by kweensheba: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Awesome05: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Cool update
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by tonysunkan: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nice work.
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by ThrillPlus: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
UltimateSpice:

Rosalinda grinned and muttered, "Yeah, right." She stretched for a moment, bending her body back and forth and twisting her arms behind her in some pretzel fashion that showed off her amazing flexibility and simultaneously thrust her naked bosom outwards.

Catching my stare, Rosalinda smirked for a moment. Then she got dressed quickly and then gave me a short peck on the lips. "I'll call you."

And then she was gone.

Rosalinda rarely stayed with me overnight. We had a great sexual chemistry, but we both knew I was just her booty call. I was like the old, comfortable blanket she could always snuggle up to. Then again, the sex was fantastic and I had nothing to complain about.

Still, it would be nice for her to appreciate me a little more.

I lounged around my bed for another few minutes, then finally got up and went to take a shower before going to sleep.

FRIDAY

BZZT! BZZT! BZZT! SLAP!

My hand rested on the nightstand, two inches from the alarm clock I'd just attempted to crush. The morning noise of a busy Manhattan morning wafted in through the walls while I tried to shut my eyes and ears against an invasive weekday.

BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!

The hell? Why was it still buzzing? Then I noticed that the noise was coming from INSIDE my nightstand. Bleary-eyed, I yanked open the drawer and found my cell phone, which was vibrating against the wood in silent mode. I'd turned it down when Rosalinda had come over last night.

BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!

After a few blinks, I managed to read the caller ID. It was my mom. And it was 7 o'clock in the morning. I didn't want to pick it up at this early hour.

Still, she was my mom. My one and only parent. I never knew who my dad was. He'd been gone long before I was born and my mom never spoke of him. She'd taught me to tie my shoelaces and help me with my homework and generally take care of me my entire life. The least I could do was answer the phone when she called me. So I hit the TALK button and gingerly pressed the receiver to my head.

"Yeah..."

"Tade!" she exclaimed. Well, it was a little more like 'Jonnatan'... my mom's accent wasn't very good with 'th' sounds. Then she blurted a harsh phrase in native language, telling me to wake up.

"I'm up, I'm up."

"Tade, I have to tell you I'm sorry. I should have told you the truth a long time ago."

Diary of a Playguy:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/diary-of-a-playguy/43624

Nice one.
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by FairCritic(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Go on.
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by SolaRaphael: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Following
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
more
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2021
more
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by kweensheba: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Nice stuff.
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
more
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Go on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by kweensheba: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Nice stuff
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Go on
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by CasNova: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Once again, nice stuff.
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Waiting
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Zamar: 5:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Next
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2021
More
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by BigBasher: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Next
Re: Diary Of A Playboy by UltimateSpice: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2021

That got my attention, and I could feel the last bindings of sleep breaking away as I sat up a little straighter in bed. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry. But you're going to be hearing a lot of things in the next few days. But you should know it is the truth. I should have told you before. Tade, I love you."

"I love you too, mom. But what are you talking about?"

There was no answer, and I no longer heard the faint buzz of feedback from an open cell connection.

"Hello? Mom?" I ventured. "Hello?"

nothing. And then a moment later came the triple tone of CALL ENDED. I cursed out my cell phone carrier. Fewest dropped calls my ass.

The phone vibrated a second later and I instantly hit the TALK button. "Mom?"

"No, it's Rosalinda. Ohmigod! I can't believe it! Can you believe it?"

Between my mom and Rosalinda, this was really starting to frustrate me. "Believe what? What the hell are you talking about?"

"you mean you haven't heard? They just announced it on the morning news!"

"heard WHAT?"

"your father! He's dead!"

She couldn't have said what I thought she said... "Who?"

"Oh for Bleep's sake." Rosalinda sounded annoyed at me now. "Turn on your TV. There are news crews right outside your apartment right now."

I found the remote and hit the power button. As the screen was flickering to life, my phone was buzzing at me again as I had another incoming call. "Rosalinda, it's my mom, I'll call you back."

"You'd better."

I hit the button to switch calls to my mom, and then my jaw hit the floor. There really were news cameras outside my apartment. The screen showed the front of my apartment building, two of the doormen I recognized working hard to keep various media types away while various residents tried to sneak out and get on with their lives.

With typical New York self-centeredness, none of them even stopped to ask what was going on.

"Tade!"

"Yeah, mom. I'm watching the news."

I could almost hear her close her eyes as she sighed. "I should have told you."

I was getting really annoyed. This had gone on WAY too long. SOMEBODY had to tell me what the hell was going on! And as her words reverberated through my head, the answer scrolled across the screen.

noted billionaire industrialist Tayo Robinson died in a jet crash almost a week ago. I'd recognized the name as he'd been romantically linked to several celebrities over the years. An unmarried playboy for decades, he'd been very visible hobnobbing with the glamorous elite, building his fortune through some successful movie producing in addition to his profitable corporations. But that's not what had television news vans blocking traffic outside my apartment this morning.

Lawyers had opened up his will, and apparently kept everything under wraps for the past week. But now a leak had hit the media that Mr. Kendall had left his entire fortune, worth several billion dollars, to his one and only son, Tade Robins, a young investment banker in New York.

Tade Robins. That is me.

A famous guy dying would always be news. But the fact that NO ONE knew Tayo Robinson even had a son made things more newsworthy. And the fact that he'd left several billion dollars to a son who was unaware made the story the headliner.

And then there were three photos on the screen. To the left, 48-year old Tayo Robinson, with his jet black hair and sterling blue eyes. To the right, a pretty picture of my mom from a few years ago. And in the middle, the official company photo of me acquired from my investment firm. Now that they lined up all three of us, I could detect some physical resemblance. Same hairline, same cheekbones. I had my mom's eyes, although they were the same deep blue color of my father's. I'd gotten a great mix of both African and American genes, and now I knew exactly where they'd come from.

"Tade!" my mom was screaming through the phone.

I suddenly jerked out of my stupor and picked up the handset once again. "Tell me everything."

Re: Diary Of A Playboy by Awesome05: 6:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Nice update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.