Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? (4937 Views)

+18: What Would You Like To Eat? Choose 3 Only [Picture] / +18: What Is She Doing? [Picture] / If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by emerazz(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2021
Trust/pity or reason with this vagina people at your own peril.... She haven't given us complete story.. E sure me die say she's either a single mother or she's close to 40+... After she have whin away her youthful n succulent features she now wants to use wife material traits to hold down a young vibrant and promising man... Common gettout with ur emotional blackmail of a story...
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2021
She is not been manipulated only but she has been carried away with fine boy looking sexy.

Invest your money wisely not on a fine boy that cannot use his hand to vend for himself rather lean on ladies or sugar mummy.

1 Like

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Styluss: 2:07pm On May 11, 2021
Dreyton36:
I'm gonna be posting a story on behalf of a nairalander to save her face , pls give your advise ...

It all started 2017
Met my guy, while I was heading to kaduna
We sat down 2geda, he asked for my phone to place a call
dat was how we started talking
After 7 months we started dating.
He was broke like he had nothing
And at that period he lost someone close to him

So i do assist him finacially, to get foodstuff most times i subscribe for him. (Didn't meant to say this but for a better understanding)

I later adviced him to start an online business so he can hv his own cash to sustain
So he said, he needs a good phone for it
I gv him mine( A new phone I just got gifted by an old female friend who's in ukraine). I had to lie at home dat d phone was stolen.

In few months time he got a job in a very nice firm in Old gra portharcourt, luckily for him n power also picked him.
I helped him raise some funds for his travelling and little change he can manage with for d main time.
Mind you I was phoneless for months( though I had a small blackberry bold2 then ).
My sister was angry dat am too careless with phones

He has started working already. He was receiving salaries from two places.
Then he usually saved 50k into my account dat he just wants to wrk there for a few years and use d saving to travel to abroad prolly Germany

The second month he started working, he bought anoda phone for himself ( samsung), i was still phoneless
I accompanied him to buy the Samsung phone

So he started chatting with random ladies. I decided to call it quit. He begged swore on his mum grave blabla. Call his people to beg me. I forgave him

There was a day he called me dat he had something serious to tell me, he came over he went on his kneel begging dat he has offended me.
Dat he cheated, the lady used 5days at his place that they met online.his excuse was d devil and dat he was bored cuz i wasn't available at the moment

All these while he was working he never gifted me anything except 4 d money he was saving in my account.
So i was forced to complain

He asked me not to get angry Dat bills were much on him. So d following month he sent me 2k and my birthday he gifted me a wristwatch, i think Dats d only gift hv got from him.

But i do notice he spend on others, friends at wrk female colleagues

He do tell me how he buys stuffs for them. Most times i see it on his whatsapp status, Later he wants to start his MSC dat d money won't be enough 4 him to travel.

I said no qualms, he got an apartment with the money he saved with me and furnished it, i still added some money from my pocket cus it wasn't enough.

I lend him money to get d MSC form and money 4 transcript.
He stopped working, thinking d programme will start on time.
But as faith may have it, schools went on strike so he was stranded. No job nothing

I kept assisting him during those hard times and he was still flirting around, he doesn't want me to hv male friends but he keeps in touch with all his female friends and exes.
I even had to change my hot line Cus of him.
We fought severally about how he flirts with women. And i always want to leave but he keeps using suicide to cover up or saying he will harm any guy that tries taking me away from him

He said he needed a laptop, i promised to assist him with it.
During dat period I lost som1 dear to me.
He didn't even care, he was only after d system. I told him I won't get it again dat he is selfish. Meanwhile I do pray so things can get better.

I was asked to do 3days fast for him and pray, dat he has offended me bla bla bla

The jobs that were coming his way he always bring up excuses not to take them

meanwhile his rent has expired his landlord was seriously disturbing,he got depressed and threatened to kill himself so I had to get part of dat payment for him and i asked him to find d rest himself.

I was helping with d little I can even though I was getting tired of his selfish interest.

Now he hs been promised a job soon. Once he gets d job am done with d relationship bc I don't wanna leave him now that he's jobless so people won't say shit

I had to skip alot of stuff, this should b enough

"Pls just as y'all have read , be the judge intelligently pls"

@Rocktation
@farano
Do your thing bosses

you've taken too much of bullshit

1 Like

Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Dreyton36: 2:22pm On May 11, 2021
Old chase bank old Wells Fargo
Needed with :

Online access
Routing number
Account number
CL full name

Not wire, not dd , not md , not benefit
Don't askany questions

Paste details on my email and let's do magic
For 4_5hrs reflection
$50k upward

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 6:21am On May 12, 2021
You have been a fool all along.Love ought to be reciprocated.But why the 18+?... Just to catch our attention e
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Mrmoney5971(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=101568903]I'm gonna be posting a story on behalf of a nairalander to save her face , pls give your advise ...

It all started 2017
Met my guy, while I was heading to kaduna
We sat down 2geda, he asked for my phone to place a call
dat was how we started talking
After 7 months we started dating.
He was broke like he had nothing
And at that period he lost someone close to him

So i do assist him finacially, to get foodstuff most times i subscribe for him. (Didn't meant to say this but for a better understanding)

I later adviced him to start an online business so he can hv his own cash to sustain
So he said, he needs a good phone for it
I gv him mine( A new phone I just got gifted by an old female friend who's in ukraine). I had to lie at home dat d phone was stolen.

In few months time he got a job in a very nice firm in Old gra portharcourt, luckily for him n power also picked him.
I helped him raise some funds for his travelling and little change he can manage,
Re: (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol....women too like badboys

(1) (2) (Reply)

In 20 Years Christianity Will NO Longer Be Relevant / Lunch Is Ready (photo) / Keeping Secrets in a Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.