Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' (26691 Views)

Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B / Daddy Freeze Shades Williams Uchemba: 'Can I Pay My Tithe To The UN?' / Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by shopwiser: 8:45pm On May 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Pastor's get plan B

[img]https://media./images/689ad63ed3d38c5cdcf89e38d36ae6a8/tenor.gif[/img]

In fact most have Plan C,D and E all parked at the airport!
wetin be this grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by makemoneywbsite: 8:52pm On May 11, 2021
jpmoriarti:
23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth(A) of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness.(B) You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Lolz Christ is cursing the Pharisees and teachers of the law. Is this a justification for paying tithes? Are you a Pharisee or teacher of the law? Christ is not talking to us here o. He's clearly rebuking hypocrites.

Stop wasting your money to make another person rich, thinking you're doing it for God. You're on your own o. shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Pastor's get plan B

[img]https://media./images/689ad63ed3d38c5cdcf89e38d36ae6a8/tenor.gif[/img]

In fact most have Plan C,D and E all parked at the airport!
Hahahahahaha bad boy grin grin grin What of the gullible followers na?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Freeze has some few point Here! Tho not on tithes and offering stuff!

To be Sincere I don't really understand what some of us who say we believe in JESUS Christ say or believe.

If this was how JESUS Christ , ran away in the face of adversity, which Gospel would we have?

If the likes Paul, Peter or the rest of them ran away in face of death and adversity, which Gospel would we have?

Anyone can claim to believe GOD but when it comes to stand For what you believe, you begin to see and hear Explanations.
Earthy men and women !

If in this Life only , we Have Hope in Christ, we are of all men Most Miserable.

Listen!!
We are in the days of Noah! These are very Last days!
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Paul the Apostle was told that he will be bound in Jerusalem! Paul told them, I am not only ready to be bound, but to be killed for the Gospel!

Where on Earth Today is safe?
Who told u , you will be safe wherever you are Running to?

I didn't say you should not travel , if you want to or have the opportunity to, but traveling with the mind of traveling to Safety is a Lie.

As rough as Nigeria is today , it is Safer than so many of the so called developed nations..

The Safe zone for anyone and Everyone is not to run away but to Run into JESUS Christ and cement your Relationship with Him.

This guy must be a Nairaland ambassador. anyway, I dey gbadun your vibes
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Adjovi: 9:11pm On May 11, 2021
Mayeldah:
Daddy freeze has been right on tithing and he is still right on this one

even though some Christians who will not read the bible to understand for themselves will disagree.

Paul Adefarasin should withdraw that statement he made on plan B. It doesn't portray him as a real man of God

also it shows he is not patriotic!

Did you watch the full video? He made sense all through. The Bible didn't say we should be wise as a serpent for no reason. Pastor paul said and I quote " these people are crazy" (politicians of these administration) is he right on this? Yes 100%. If you get chance to japa you no japa dey wait you hear.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Iyazking: 9:13pm On May 11, 2021
Scripture says WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Emperor88(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=Dotunking01 post=101591428]Imagine a Pastor telling you about Plan B. Do yours if you wish to but on a reserved tempo. Don't spread your fear to your congregations.[/quote/]

If Nigeria can't be safe with all these churches/Mosques, pastors/Imams and all these religiousness then we can do away with it.... Imagine a pastor telling people to run away probably to Atheist countries like China/Switzerland or Islamic countries like Dubai/Saudi....If these countries were building religious centres instead of factories like ours where will we run to?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Anakazo22: 9:21pm On May 11, 2021
envoymedia:
Daddy Freeze To Church Members: The Church Should Be People's 'Plan B'; Save Your Tithe To Fund Your 'Plan B'

Daddy Freeze has advised church members to start saving their tithes and offerings towards funding their own "plan B" since the tithe they pay to their pastors is being used to fund their pastor's "plan B", IgbereTV reports.

Daddy Freeze stated this on his Instagram handle while reacting to Pastor Paul Adefarasin's advice to his members to have an alternative plan to leave the country due to insecurity.

Daddy Freeze stateed that the scriptures clearly instructs shepherds to lay down their life for their sheep. He said the church today isn't doing that, instead "in time of war, they remind you that you're on your own and advise you to sort yourself out with a plan B."

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/COup3LdtziS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This fool is trying to stay relevant, insecurity everywhere and daddy freeze has never made any contribution but once it's church issue the hypocrite will show face

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Emperor88(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2021
Adjovi:

Did you watch the full video? He made sense all through. The Bible didn't say we should be wise as a serpent for no reason. Pastor paul said and I quote " these people are crazy" (politicians of these administration) is he right on this? Yes 100%. If you get chance to japa you no japa dey wait you hear.

Yes, they should like all these mega churches and Japa to Dubai/Netherland or China. You must be deluded like your fake prophets. So what is the use of a 100k sitter Auditorium? They can't protect you but can collect your thithe and offering and offer you jacket and stickers in return.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by CodeTemplar: 9:43pm On May 11, 2021
dallyemmy:
[s]Read Act 5:1 - 11... people dey sell house...wey pass tithe... bring the money come Apostles feet...[/s]
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by wealthyhenry(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Freeze has some few point Here! Tho not on tithes and offering stuff!

To be Sincere I don't really understand what some of us who say we believe in JESUS Christ say or believe.

If this was how JESUS Christ , ran away in the face of adversity, which Gospel would we have?

If the likes Paul, Peter or the rest of them ran away in face of death and adversity, which Gospel would we have?

Anyone can claim to believe GOD but when it comes to stand For what you believe, you begin to see and hear Explanations.
Earthy men and women !

If in this Life only , we Have Hope in Christ, we are of all men Most Miserable.

Listen!!
We are in the days of Noah! These are very Last days!
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Paul the Apostle was told that he will be bound in Jerusalem! Paul told them, I am not only ready to be bound, but to be killed for the Gospel!

Where on Earth Today is safe?
Who told u , you will be safe wherever you are Running to?

I didn't say you should not travel , if you want to or have the opportunity to, but traveling with the mind of traveling to Safety is a Lie.

As rough as Nigeria is today , it is Safer than so many of the so called developed nations..

The Safe zone for anyone and Everyone is not to run away but to Run into JESUS Christ and cement your Relationship with Him.
God bless you sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Righteousness2(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
Paulosky111:

This guy must be a Nairaland ambassador. anyway, I dey gbadun your vibes
Nairaland Ambassador !!You got me laughing!
I am an Ambassador for JESUS Christ!
I am A CHOSEN!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Righteousness2(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
wealthyhenry:

God bless you sir...
AMEN
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by LightUpWithKemi: 10:01pm On May 11, 2021
Every one to his/her own, infact Nigerians are at their wit's ends.

The Lord that delivered Joseph from prison and Nigerians from the hand of a tyrant called Abacha will surely deliver us. Let me hear a big AMEN.

Please, make it count for me. Check my signature.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by sharone21(f): 10:10pm On May 11, 2021
Freeze the atheist.

He should remind me the people that came out during covid last year to donate millions?

Did Freeze( with all the tithes he has saved come out to donate any to his goats?), did Imams come out to donate money to government and their communities? Rather the church. Imagine if his plan to ground the church financially had worked out.

It is better when you listen to some people, to have DISCERNING spirits, some are just devils in disguise. We are in the end times.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jaymichael(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Blessing isn't just money my friend...
When they tell you to pay your tithes, offerings and other numerous vows, what do your so called pastors promise you in return, is it not financial and monetary reward? Stop living in spiritual ignorance.
Read your bible and free yourself from mental slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by calcal: 11:38pm On May 11, 2021
In this scenario, the best plan B is to stay behind and defend your land. America did it, chased the British, today millions of people are enjoying it.

Russia did it, both the first and second world war, millions of people are enjoying it.

Plan B, go to your village to arm yourself with charms.

Kudos to those young boys disappearing from police custody. many will regret any other plan besides staying to fight for your land.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Dharmiejoe(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2021
This delusional guy is back again. Rather than the strong criticism on pastor's and paying of tithe, he should criticize the govt that necessitated the need for plan B.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by witworth(m): 12:13am On May 12, 2021
After some people pay government tax, they still pay church 10% tithe.
And street tax self still dey, not to talk of friends and family tax. Inside earnings o.
How much go remain for what one works for.
Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by ibedun: 2:12am On May 12, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Bad advice. Very very bad. Unless you're not a Christian, skipping tithing isn't a good idea. Not just for the blessings but for obedience. Even though there are too many fake pastors in Nigeria, that doesn't preclude the reality that tithing is unto God.

Stop commenting on public forum. You have an Idiotic stupid belief system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by makemoneywbsite: 2:17am On May 12, 2021
ibedun:

Stop commenting on public forum. You have an Idiotic stupid belief system.

You obviously are not a Christian based on the words of Jesus Christ who said that we shall know people by their fruits. So what qualifies you to contribute in a Christian discussion?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BlackFlamefromP: 2:36am On May 12, 2021
It is in times like this that we know the Real stuff people are made of.

It is in times like this that we know those who are Real children of God and those who are merely religious or mere church goers.

Real children of God, Children of Light, spiritual enlightened and mature souls whose God is truly alive see the situation of the country as an opportunity to develop and exercise their faith and proof to the world that their God is truly alive.

But the children of Darkness disguising as children of God, those who are spiritually immature or have no spiritual foundation but forming 'born again - it is in times like this that you know them. They are fearful, negative and hopeless. They foolishly think they can only be happy and prosper if their country breaks up. They tend to be unpatriotic. Rather than being a positive influence to their country they are channels of negative, destructive influences to their country both in action and in thought.

But those who know their God, and whose God is truly alive will continue to make exploit and thrive, no matter what is going on in the country because we are not moved by what we see or hear; we are only moved by the Word of God from within; we walk by faith not by sight; we control and dominate our environment and have all the forces and influences around us subject to us and working in our favour no matter what is going on!

Glory be to God!

Remember, by their utterances and their fruits especially in times of adversity you shall know them!

Mayeldah:
Daddy freeze has been right on tithing and he is still right on this one

even though some Christians who will not read the bible to understand for themselves will disagree.

Paul Adefarasin should withdraw that statement he made on plan B. It doesn't portray him as a real man of God

also it shows he is not patriotic!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by 775chris(m): 3:16am On May 12, 2021
Mumu talk
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by dallyemmy: 5:45am On May 12, 2021
You nor wan hear that one or e nor dey your Bible...if you wan be Christ disciple crucify yourself daily and carry your cross and follow him...bros
CodeTemplar:
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by dederocs(m): 6:04am On May 12, 2021
grin
Why is Adefarati full of fear though, his only concern is his members, so tithe can keep flowing in. This is insurgency attacks, no war yet. Cowards.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by ibechris(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Like I posted earlier

The US, UK EU and Canada/Australia may be difficult and expensive to migrate...

Nigerian passport will give you free access to 17 countries in West Africa...

Consider this countries temporarily

Start you assignment now
And select any of this 17countries that will be conducive for you and your family..

If you don't wanna return,you can as well apply for asylum..

17 countries in west Africa,then how many countries do we have in West Africa? Put that ur lie down.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by CelestineNelson: 7:41am On May 12, 2021
sharone21:
Freeze the atheist.

He should remind me the people that came out during covid last year to donate millions?

Did Freeze( with all the tithes he has saved come out to donate any to his goats?), did Imams come out to donate money to government and their communities? Rather the church. Imagine if his plan to ground the church financially had worked out.

It is better when you listen to some people, to have DISCERNING spirits, some are just devils in disguise. We are in the end times.
Thank you bro
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by unmask: 8:31am On May 12, 2021
envoymedia:
Daddy Freeze To Church Members: The Church Should Be People's 'Plan B'; Save Your Tithe To Fund Your 'Plan B'

Daddy Freeze has advised church members to start saving their tithes and offerings towards funding their own "plan B" since the tithe they pay to their pastors is being used to fund their pastor's "plan B", IgbereTV reports.

Daddy Freeze stated this on his Instagram handle while reacting to Pastor Paul Adefarasin's advice to his members to have an alternative plan to leave the country due to insecurity.

Daddy Freeze stateed that the scriptures clearly instructs shepherds to lay down their life for their sheep. He said the church today isn't doing that, instead "in time of war, they remind you that you're on your own and advise you to sort yourself out with a plan B."

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/COup3LdtziS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
why should believers have a plan b. It negates everything in the bible
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Realhommie(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2021
frankblinkz:
I need to stop listening to freeze,on a more serious note,i keep finding reasons to believe his point which has almost changed me into becming an athiest..I and my household stands with CHRIST.get ye behind me freeze
Standing with Christ doesn't mean you should lose your sense of reasoning which is akin to most Nigerian believers today.

Freeze has been right many times just like you pointed out and on this too he is absolutely correct. But unfortunately he'll get hate from those whose minds have been programmed to see truth as challenging the church.

"When falsehood becomes institutionalized then truth is seen as rebellion/stubbornness"... That's exactly what many have termed Freeze, "Rebellious, Antichrist etc" because falsehood has become the norm.

Good you mentioned standing with Christ. Stand with Him and His word and not with men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by johndho(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2021
Running away from this country is not a problem. But running to another problem na the wahala. Wahala dey every country.
Even Jerusalem dey protest now.
I don't know where is safe now?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Realhommie(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
But he quoted scriptures to back up his points? Are you saying Christ words in the bible will turn you into aethiest?
Exactly what i tried pointing out to him.. He's probably a follower of men.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Adjovi: 8:59am On May 12, 2021
Emperor88:

Yes, they should like all these mega churches and Japa to Dubai/Netherland or China. You must be deluded like your fake prophets. So what is the use of a 100k sitter Auditorium? They can't protect you but can collect your thithe and offering and offer you jacket and stickers in return.

I know you are an atheist so I'll stop engaging you. Things you don't understand don't meddle into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year / Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Zack Orji Becomes Pastor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.