Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' (26683 Views)

Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B / Daddy Freeze Shades Williams Uchemba: 'Can I Pay My Tithe To The UN?' / Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by CodeTemplar: 5:51pm On May 11, 2021
As expected. He speaks ignorantly and off point. The call to have a plan B by Adefarasin was due to failure of the system being funded by tax money and not that being funded by tithe money. His obsession with seeing the church grounded financially for devilish reasons won't allow him see this simple issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by hisgrace090: 5:52pm On May 11, 2021
sharminator5:
This man has come again
What did church did to him?....

Church people love those who push them to always examin their ways to avoid mistake.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by moscobabs(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2021
sad grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by frankblinkz(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2021
I need to stop listening to freeze,on a more serious note,i keep finding reasons to believe his point which has almost changed me into becming an athiest..I and my household stands with CHRIST.get ye behind me freeze

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Kebbiprince: 5:53pm On May 11, 2021
Dotunking01:
Imagine a Pastor telling you about Plan B. Do yours if you wish to but on a reserved tempo. Don't spread your fear to your congregations.
But the pastor was talking based on the realities of events happening today in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Waffarianman(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2021
Too much stuffs unfolding in this con3. Be watching
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 11, 2021
Mayeldah:
Daddy freeze has been right on tithing and he is still right on this one

even though some Christians who will not read the bible to understand for themselves will disagree.

Paul Adefarasin should withdraw that statement he made on plan B. It doesn't portray him as a real man of God

also it shows he is not patriotic!
You say he should withdraw what?

The Holy Spirit actually put it in him to say the actual truth, if you do not have plan B as a Nigerian in Nigeria, you will die of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by opribo(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2021
No more real soldiers, gone are the days when the real soldiers were there. They would have known what to do.

They wouldn't have allowed anyone to mess our country up.

So only supporters of APC left in the Army, that's why they are doing whatever they like and they know it.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by MufasaLion: 5:56pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

As rough as Nigeria is today , it is Safer than so many of the so called developed nations..

Bring your evidence for this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by judedwriter(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2021
Chai... Na so dis freeze guy go mislead many weak Christians into error...

God have mercy on him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 11, 2021
freeze is 500% right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 11, 2021
This Yahoo boy is more concerned about tithes than the people paying the tithes. It's almost like it's his money

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by sodiamond: 5:59pm On May 11, 2021
This guy is always on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jpmoriarti(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2021
DF keeps telling Nigeria sheeple, the truth but they will prefer their lies.

DF, God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by SultanYoung: 6:03pm On May 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Pastor's get plan B

[img]https://media./images/689ad63ed3d38c5cdcf89e38d36ae6a8/tenor.gif[/img]
oshare you wicked finish it swear down this your grify eeeen fed make some bible bombers no gree sleep again.

We Trade and Move

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by CrestMan: 6:04pm On May 11, 2021
PastorFire:
Lord of Chosen, you are everywhere. I hope you have a job and do not disturb people for what to eat while you waste your time here.

You left all those that literally sleep inside nairaland posting rubbish to face this gentleman because he is telling you the truth of the gospel?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jesicajonna(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2021
Grab this opportunity now

Call or WhatsApp...070...59..65...49...11

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by doctorbabs(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2021
I agree with you.... Keep your Tithe to fund plan B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Dotunking01: 6:05pm On May 11, 2021
Kebbiprince:

But the pastor was talking based on the realities of events happening today in Nigeria
No matter what, just as your position is well monitored and followed on social media. You should be careful with sensitive because of some gullible members that lack direction. Who says that place you dey go is greener for you? Well, I stand to be corrected. By the way...who no get plan B before
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BeigJawnson(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2021
envoymedia:
Daddy Freeze To Church Members: The Church Should Be People's 'Plan B'; Save Your Tithe To Fund Your 'Plan B'

Daddy Freeze has advised church members to start saving their tithes and offerings towards funding their own "plan B" since the tithe they pay to their pastors is being used to fund their pastor's "plan B", IgbereTV reports.

Daddy Freeze stated this on his Instagram handle while reacting to Pastor Paul Adefarasin's advice to his members to have an alternative plan to leave the country due to insecurity.

Daddy Freeze stateed that the scriptures clearly instructs shepherds to lay down their life for their sheep. He said the church today isn't doing that, instead "in time of war, they remind you that you're on your own and advise you to sort yourself out with a plan B."

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/COup3LdtziS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This daddy freeze is just an attention seeker ...
A man who said LETTER J is not in hebrew language and Jesus is not Jesus cos no letter in hebrew language.. Now my question is Jerusalem is it a hebrew language or not. And Jerusalem has letter?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jpmoriarti(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2021
frankblinkz:
I need to stop listening to freeze,on a more serious note,i keep finding reasons to believe his point which has almost changed me into becming an athiest..I and my household stands with CHRIST.get ye behind me freeze
But he quoted scriptures to back up his points? Are you saying Christ words in the bible will turn you into aethiest?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by tunary(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2021
Interesting
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Taiwx(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Like I posted earlier

The US, UK EU and Canada/Australia may be difficult and expensive to migrate...

Nigerian passport will give you free access to 17 countries in West Africa...

Consider this countries temporarily

Start you assignment now
And select any of this 17countries that will be conducive for you and your family..

If you don't wanna return,you can as well apply for asylum..

Your advice would have been the best if our blodas traveling to do "business" are not denting the image of the country.
Those countries have started showing attitudes towards Nigerians. They don't want you guys anymore.

Can you see?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jpmoriarti(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2021
judedwriter:
Chai... Na so dis freeze guy go mislead many weak Christians into error...

God have mercy on him.
Can you raise one error in what he just said?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Hanibbal(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2021
[s]
CodeTemplar:
As expected. He speaks ignorantly and off point. The call to have a plan B by Adefarasin was due to failure of the system being funded by tax money and not that being funded by tithe money. His obsession with seeing the church grounded financially for devilish reasons won't allow him see this simple issue. [/s]
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Ajenikoko89: 6:11pm On May 11, 2021
envoymedia:
Daddy Freeze To Church Members: The Church Should Be People's 'Plan B'; Save Your Tithe To Fund Your 'Plan B'

Daddy Freeze has advised church members to start saving their tithes and offerings towards funding their own "plan B" since the tithe they pay to their pastors is being used to fund their pastor's "plan B", IgbereTV reports.

Daddy Freeze stated this on his Instagram handle while reacting to Pastor Paul Adefarasin's advice to his members to have an alternative plan to leave the country due to insecurity.

Daddy Freeze stateed that the scriptures clearly instructs shepherds to lay down their life for their sheep. He said the church today isn't doing that, instead "in time of war, they remind you that you're on your own and advise you to sort yourself out with a plan B."

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/COup3LdtziS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
What is this guy issue with tithe shey na your tithe?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by 24kmagic: 6:13pm On May 11, 2021
sharminator5:
This man has come again
What did church did to him?....

Correct yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by phorget(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Freeze has some few point Here! Tho not on tithes and offering stuff!

To be Sincere I don't really understand what some of us who say we believe in JESUS Christ say or believe.

If this was how JESUS Christ , ran away in the face of adversity, which Gospel would we have?

If the likes Paul, Peter or the rest of them ran away in face of death and adversity, which Gospel would we have?

Anyone can claim to believe GOD but when it comes to stand For what you believe, you begin to see and hear Explanations.
Earthy men and women !

If in this Life only , we Have Hope in Christ, we are of all men Most Miserable.

Listen!!
We are in the days of Noah! These are very Last days!
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Paul the Apostle was told that he will be bound in Jerusalem! Paul told them, I am not only ready to be bound, but to be killed for the Gospel!

Where on Earth Today is safe?
Who told u , you will be safe wherever you are Running to?

I didn't say you should not travel , if you want to or have the opportunity to, but traveling with the mind of traveling to Safety is a Lie.

As rough as Nigeria is today , it is Safer than so many of the so called developed nations..

The Safe zone for anyone and Everyone is not to run away but to Run into JESUS Christ and cement your Relationship with Him.

So all the people that had been killed all died for the gospel of Christ right?
You better start setting your plan B in motion before they close down all the boarders.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by judedwriter(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Can you raise one error in what he just said?

If you are a true Christian, you wouldn't have asked such a question.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by envoymedia: 6:21pm On May 11, 2021
Southern Nigeria ban Open grazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2cEGrKJlbA
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by miky(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2021
We have to Purge Religion from africa for this continent to find any avenue of growth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) / RMD And Wife Host Ay's Wife To A Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.