Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' (26687 Views)

Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B / Daddy Freeze Shades Williams Uchemba: 'Can I Pay My Tithe To The UN?' / Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Nobody: 9:09am On May 12, 2021
Realhommie:
Standing with Christ doesn't mean you should lose your sense of reasoning which is akin to most Nigerian believers today.

Freeze has been right many times just like you pointed out and on this too he is absolutely correct. But unfortunately he'll get hate from those whose minds have been programmed to see truth as challenging the church.

"When falsehood becomes institutionalized then truth is seen as rebellion/stubbornness"... That's exactly what many have termed Freeze, "Rebellious, Antichrist etc" because falsehood has become the norm.

Good you mentioned standing with Christ. Stand with Him and His word and not with men.
How can I hug this comment? E dey sweet me for body cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by bejeria101(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You can't refute his arguments. So you must resort to insults. sad
i

How much are they paying you clown?

The person that insulted me what did you do to him? Shift abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BigDawsNet: 12:27pm On May 12, 2021
ibechris:

17 countries in west Africa,then how many countries do we have in West Africa? Put that ur lie down.

Western Africa as the 17 countries of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo.

Who con dey lie now?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by ibechris(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Western Africa as the 17 countries of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo.

Who con dey lie now?

Mr. Man,we have 16 countries in West Africa and 15 are members of Ecowas excluding Cape Verde island and as u may know,Mauritania isnt and has never been in West Africa before and even now,therefore, they are in North Africa.
So,do your research well next time.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BigDawsNet: 3:40pm On May 12, 2021
ibechris:

Mr. Man,we have 16 countries in West Africa and 15 are members of Ecowas excluding Cape Verde island and as u may know,Mauritania isnt and has never been in West Africa before and even now,therefore, they are in North Africa.
So,do your research well next time.

Which include as well as the United Kingdom Overseas Territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da conha...

You need to do more research bro
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by ibechris(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Which include as well as the United Kingdom Overseas Territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da conha...

You need to do more research bro

I have told u what I know because if write that in ur exam expect to fail yakata.
Do u know that Palestine is a member of AU that is, Africa Union as an observer member? and that does not make make them a part of Africa. So is ur saint Helena and whatever u call it. Israel used to be a member not until Ghadaffi used his power to dismember them and now,Netanyahu is fighting to ensure that Israel membership is restored.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by PastorFire: 4:25pm On May 12, 2021
CrestMan:

You left all those that literally sleep inside nairaland posting rubbish to face this gentleman because he is telling you the truth of the gospel?
Telling me the truth? Truth is a big word that means different things to different people. So, shut up
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by PastorFire: 4:27pm On May 12, 2021
Johncuppa:

Sincerely, I'm a Christian and an ardent one.
I use to wonder how he makes it to first list of front page posts.
Even if one is a full time pastor, shouldn't there be a time to study, pray and plan messages or even go to lead church programs.

May God forgive if it's a sin
You made a valid point. I have nothing against the guy but there is a clear difference between fanatism & spirituality. That is, if he knows that.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by kunlesuccess(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2021
The peace u seek for, is in Jesus Christ....no safe place except the secret place of the most High...seek for that location(secret place of the most high)
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by kunlesuccess(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2021
Jesus can give you the peace and joy u are looking for
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 12, 2021
If you like believe in plan B or plan Z by using your tithe money to do it, as for me, I will continue to pay my tithe because I've seen the evidence of tithing and I am a testimony of paying tithes. Any month I don't pay tithe, I see hardship like never before but since I made up my mind to pay my tithes, God has been faithful beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jpmoriarti(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2021
Toyin3837:
If you like believe in plan B or plan Z by using your tithe money to do it, as for me, I will continue to pay my tithe because I've seen the evidence of tithing and I am a testimony of paying tithes. Any month I don't pay tithe, I see hardship like never before but since I made up my mind to pay my tithes, God has been faithful beyond reasonable doubt.
Waooh. I am sorry but you are in a very deep mental slavery. sad

You have a psychological problem called Confirmation Bias. I will allow you to research about this problem so you can break the chains of your slavery yourself.

Have you asked yourself why things are difficult for you in some months and not in others? There are logical ways of making money or having a financial success. It has nothing to do with whether or not you paid your tithe. It is possible you are not making honest effort in those months you thought things were hard for you. You have to work harder to keep making money especially in this bad Nigeria economic climate.

I have never paid a tithe in my entire life, yet I am very comfortable financially. Richest men in the world, none of them pay tithe anywhere yet they have money bigger than Nigeria almost 100 times fold.

I pray God assist you to break away from this mental chain, so you can flourish in his light and not dwell in this excruciating darkness.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by KenModi(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Freeze has some few point Here! Tho not on tithes and offering stuff!

To be Sincere I don't really understand what some of us who say we believe in JESUS Christ say or believe.

If this was how JESUS Christ , ran away in the face of adversity, which Gospel would we have?

If the likes Paul, Peter or the rest of them ran away in face of death and adversity, which Gospel would we have?

Anyone can claim to believe GOD but when it comes to stand For what you believe, you begin to see and hear Explanations.
Earthy men and women !

If in this Life only , we Have Hope in Christ, we are of all men Most Miserable.

Listen!!
We are in the days of Noah! These are very Last days!
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Paul the Apostle was told that he will be bound in Jerusalem! Paul told them, I am not only ready to be bound, but to be killed for the Gospel!

Where on Earth Today is safe?
Who told u , you will be safe wherever you are Running to?

I didn't say you should not travel , if you want to or have the opportunity to, but traveling with the mind of traveling to Safety is a Lie.

As rough as Nigeria is today , it is Safer than so many of the so called developed nations..

The Safe zone for anyone and Everyone is not to run away but to Run into JESUS Christ and cement your Relationship with Him.

Oga, you clearly have not lived or even travelled abroad because if you have you would not write that rubbish you just did.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by obontami: 11:43pm On May 12, 2021
Oga, nobody gives a fucccck about your problem with tithe. We have a lot of issues at hand.

Go jerk off in the dingy pit you came from with your stupid attention seeking tactics.

Old fool!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Nobody: 2:04am On May 13, 2021
You can say anything for all I care, but one thing is sure that God's word can't be broken. You are entitle to your opinion and so I ampost=101631089]Waooh. I am sorry but you are in a very deep mental slavery. sad

You have a psychological problem called Confirmation Bias. I will allow you to research about this problem so you can break the chains of your slavery yourself.

Have you asked yourself why things are difficult for you in some months and not in others? There are logical ways of making money or having a financial success. It has nothing to do with whether or not you paid your tithe. It is possible you are not making honest effort in those months you thought things were hard for you. You have to work harder to keep making money especially in this bad Nigeria economic climate.

I have never paid a tithe in my entire life, yet I am very comfortable financially. Richest men in the world, none of them pay tithe anywhere yet they have money bigger than Nigeria almost 100 times fold.

I pray God assist you to break away from this mental chain, so you can flourish in his light and not dwell in this excruciating darkness.[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jpmoriarti(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2021
Toyin3837:
You can say anything for all I care, but one thing is sure that God's word can't be broken. You are entitle to your opinion and so I am
This is not your opinion. This is clearly the opinion of your thieving pastor, who have successfully washed away what remains of your brain.

I continue to pray that God's light shine on your life so you can break away from this shackles and darkness. Your darkness is very deep.

Your financial success does not depend on paying tithe. You are just dashing somebody your money to use to enjoy their life while you sweat for nothing. They don open better office for your head.

Just know that you can never serve God with your money. God does not require your money in order to bless you. If your god requires money to bless you, it is possible you are worshipping Ifa or Sango or Amadioha. shocked shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2021
sharminator5:
This man has come again
What did church did to him?....
bcux nigerian pastors are evil, criminals, anti christs..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BeigJawnson(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2021
jaymichael:
A less than 2 seconds google search would have shown you that Jerusalem is an English word and the Hebrew name is Yerushalaim.
https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/names/Jerusalem.htm

I know e-rats like you will come after me. Ask your daddy freeze that why is he so offended with tha word Jesus? Now that you say jerusalem is english word then Jesus too most be english right?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BeigJawnson(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2021
onefourseven:

oga DF is right. No letter J in Hebrew. YERUSHALAYIM

I know e-rats like you will come after me. Ask your daddy freeze that why is he so offended with tha word Jesus? Now that you say jerusalem is english word then Jesus too most be english right?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BeigJawnson(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2021
onefourseven:

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BeigJawnson(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2021
onefourseven:

I know e-rats like you will come after me. Ask your daddy freeze that why is he so offended with tha word Jesus? Now that you say jerusalem is english word then Jesus too most be english right? cool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BeigJawnson(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2021
onefourseven:

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by onefourseven(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2021
BeigJawnson:

Na your papa be e-rat.

I only confirmed what DF said concerning the letter J and Hebrew language. FYI the correct spelling of Jesus is (Yēšûaʿ) in Hebrew.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jaymichael(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2021
BeigJawnson:

Go and ask your wretched father and your syphillis infested mother why they allowed you to survive beyond infancy. If the money your moronic father spent on your schooling cannot educate you, sorry I can't educate you for free. If you have any questions for Daddy Freeze, ask him yourself. I just told you what the Hebrew name of Jerusalem is. The Hebrews had no Letter J in their alphabet that was why their Original spellings of Jerusalem and Jesus has no letter J and isn't what the English people translated.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 13, 2021
If dashing pastors money is the darkness u assume I am, then let me continue doing that. People lavish money on things that have no significance but when it comes to tithing, you make it feels like it's an abomination. I pray your eyes of understanding will be enlightened.This is not your opinion. This is clearly the opinion of your thieving pastor, who have successfully washed away what remains of your brain.

I continue to pray that God's light shine on your life so you can break away from this shackles and darkness. Your darkness is very deep.

Your financial success does not depend on paying tithe. You are just dashing somebody your money to use to enjoy their life while you sweat for nothing. They don open better office for your head.

Just know that you can never serve God with your money. God does not require your money in order to bless you. If your god requires money to bless you, it is possible you are worshipping Ifa or Sango or Amadioha. shocked shocked[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by edoairways: 4:52pm On May 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Freeze has some few point Here! Tho not on tithes and offering stuff!

To be Sincere I don't really understand what some of us who say we believe in JESUS Christ say or believe.

If this was how JESUS Christ , ran away in the face of adversity, which Gospel would we have?

If the likes Paul, Peter or the rest of them ran away in face of death and adversity, which Gospel would we have?

Anyone can claim to believe GOD but when it comes to stand For what you believe, you begin to see and hear Explanations.
Earthy men and women !

If in this Life only , we Have Hope in Christ, we are of all men Most Miserable.

Listen!!
We are in the days of Noah! These are very Last days!
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Paul the Apostle was told that he will be bound in Jerusalem! Paul told them, I am not only ready to be bound, but to be killed for the Gospel!

Where on Earth Today is safe?
Who told u , you will be safe wherever you are Running to?

I didn't say you should not travel , if you want to or have the opportunity to, but traveling with the mind of traveling to Safety is a Lie.

As rough as Nigeria is today , it is Safer than so many of the so called developed nations..

The Safe zone for anyone and Everyone is not to run away but to Run into JESUS Christ and cement your Relationship with Him.
Whatever you seeing was prophesied by pastor Emmanuel Bosun 2014. This pastor was insulted, mocked, call manner of names

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BeigJawnson(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2021
jaymichael:
Go and ask your wretched father and your syphillis infested mother why they allowed you to survive beyond infancy. If the money your moronic father spent on your schooling cannot educate you, sorry I can't educate you for free. If you have any questions for Daddy Freeze, ask him yourself. I just told you what the Hebrew name of Jerusalem is. The Hebrews had no Letter J in their alphabet that was why their Original spellings of Jerusalem and Jesus has no letter J and isn't what the English people translated.

Hahahahaaha cant laugh... You have really proved tha family you come from... You are really a reflection of your family on a broken mirror... Well thank God you dont know my parents, you are just bluffing in tha air... Well your freeze said there is nothing like Jesus . He went against tha english translation of Jesus. Cos there is no letter J in hebrew. You are here bluffing as if you have hebrew as father and mother ...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BeigJawnson(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2021
onefourseven:

Na your papa be e-rat.

I only confirmed what DF said concerning the letter J and Hebrew language. FYI the correct spelling of Jesus is (Yēšûaʿ) in Hebrew.

Hahahahaha sorry for calling you e-rat. No vex. But i know what i am saying your daddy that has freezed is against tha translation of Jesus he said tha Jesus is fake cos there is no letter J in hebrew... Now if he is against tha translation of Jesus can he also be against tha translation of Jerusalem? That is my thought... You are just coming after me. Insulting my father you dont know .... Si calm down.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jpmoriarti(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2021
BeigJawnson:

Hahahahaha sorry for calling you e-rat. No vex. But i know what i am saying your daddy that has freezed is against tha translation of Jesus he said tha Jesus is fake cos there is no letter J in hebrew... Now if he is against tha translation of Jesus can he also be against tha translation of Jerusalem? That is my thought... You are just coming after me. Insulting my father you dont know .... Si calm down.
Is Jerusalem the name of your savior? Only the name of your savior is important.

The bible said

Acts 4:12
" Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

Letter J only started existing in English in the 16th Century, that is over 1600 years after Christ and the disciples lived on earth. So the question now is what name were they calling before the 16th century? Definitely not Jesus because letter J started existing from after 16th century.

They can translate the word Jerusalem to anything they want because it doesnt matter. Jerusalem is not the name of my savior.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by BeigJawnson(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Is Jerusalem the name of your savior? Only the name of your savior is important.

The bible said

Acts 4:12
" Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

Letter J only started existing in English in the 16th Century, that is over 1600 years after Christ and the disciples lived on earth. So the question now is what name were they calling before the 16th century? Definitely not Jesus because letter J started existing from after 16th century.

They can translate the word Jerusalem to anything they want because it doesnt matter. Jerusalem is not the name of my savior.

Save yourself from writing this long epistle ... Did i say Jerusalem is your savior? ��� you must be a clown or you dont comprehend all what i have been saying... But i am not using hebrew to write but english. Also they translated Yeshua to Jesus so also Jerusalem...

Mr
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jpeevibes(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
shocked coolYawa dey 4 Niger going to UAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Shows Off Chanel Bag Husband Got Her For Christmas (Pic & Vid) / Omotunde Adebowale David Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos / Zack Orji Becomes Pastor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.