Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin (75033 Views)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by edoairways: 6:05pm On May 11, 2021
royalamour:
This is very detailed and technical...

It is getting clearer, because I couldn't bring myself to process why the young man had to kill her.
There must be a huge price.

Anyways, if it happens to be whoever I'm thinking was involved in all the killings, then, he must face the wrath of the law.

It is very important that the investigating journalist me protected at all cost.
You mean David Hundeyin
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by favour32(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2021
Human organ harvesters involved.
_Ritualists
_Politicians
_...and others!
The 20 year-old boy,Uduak Akpan Ezekiel is just an errand boy.
He may be killed to silent this Hollywood matter.
Nigeria!
So deep with mysteries!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Eillyeillz(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2021
Daniiel:
Nawao .... Go apply we with dss

They will corrupt and use his Brilliance for their dirty business.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by solex2g4(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2021
Wondakind:
This story long now.
Who go summarize am?

Check my signature if you want to study abroad, we will help you gain admission.
Payment is after securing the admission

my Watsap number
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Hardheolar(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2021
royalamour:
This is very detailed and technical...

It is getting clearer, because I couldn't bring myself to process why the young man had to kill her.
There must be a huge price.

Anyways, if it happens to be whoever I'm thinking was involved in all the killings, then, he must face the wrath of the law.

It is very important that the investigating journalist me protected at all cost.

Dude is not in the currently.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Hayastark: 6:21pm On May 11, 2021
This country is daily becoming scary to live in
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Jamesz12: 6:22pm On May 11, 2021
I pray this is not swept under the carpet like many others
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by CSTRR: 6:23pm On May 11, 2021
This country can never be good.

Blood of the Innocents crying for justice would fill an ocean.

And their justice have not been served.

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Nwachi22(f): 6:24pm On May 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:25pm On May 11, 2021
������

#justice4iniumoren
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by CSTRR: 6:26pm On May 11, 2021
By now, you would expect that a sane Government would have asked the Commissioner of police to step down for full investigation.

But of course, we can't expect a Govt that tried to sweep pantami gate under the carpet to do anything.

The most Hopeless govt on the face of the Earth.

6 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Goldiness: 6:26pm On May 11, 2021
KingAzari:
Give it up to this guy.

This looks like ID Murder Mystery.

Honestly ooh, what a world
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by SatanBoss: 6:28pm On May 11, 2021
omo put this in a series and we will fund it.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by hayoholla(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2021
I knew since he had no prior personal business with the lady, there should be another motive behind it. Also when the Nig.pol put up this guy picture asap the public outcry, I knew something is wrong somewhere. The nig.pol is not known to be this efficient and fast in solving cases like this. So he prolly was quickly put out, a rather hush hush attempt to calm the public outcry.

Those pressuring for breakup, una see una life. Na una person dey do una person. Until we find it a task to rid of ourselves the evil lurking in us, even if we go our separate ways, these things will still occur. We need a total change of ourselves as an individual, before we can scream and fight for a collective change.

5 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Gloriagee(f): 6:30pm On May 11, 2021
Wat exactly does a forest officer do? And in a Min of Nig Delta??

5 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Nwachi22(f): 6:31pm On May 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Cyprian221: 6:33pm On May 11, 2021
The best and top-notch investigation that has ever emanate from Nigeria
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by fokudas: 6:36pm On May 11, 2021
God bless you David Hundeyin for this revelation you are unraveling. May God use this and bring total cleansing by exposing all the perpetrators of evil in the land. I pray the hand of God protect you and keep you safe. May the family of Ini Umoren get justice in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by pocohantas(f): 6:36pm On May 11, 2021
Lazy Nigerian yoots tracked the murderer before the NPF in less than 24hrs.

Lazy Nigerian yoots also tracked the victim’s location when he absconded.

Lazy Nigerian yoots were able to use testimonies of previous victims to trace the murderer’s house. They were once again there before the NPF.

While the Nigerian police have been claiming to be working on the case, another lazy Nigerian yoot has done their work for them in record time.

All this without gun, hilux, urgent 5k for statement, money for fuel, arresting innocent civilians...etc

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by lolaluv1(f): 6:37pm On May 11, 2021
In the old days, corrupt chiefs sold their brothers into slavery.
Modern day, corrupt politicians kill and harvest organs for sale to the white man.

Different players but the game remains the same...

Black man, black heart.

5 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Frankicent(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2021
This is deep. But how can one track a call.
Any tips?
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by fashrola(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
Fear akwaibom state

Don't be dumb..... Crime like this happens everywhere in the world, which one be fear Akwa Ibom state? Abi your state is devoid of murder? People here are trying to give clue on how to burst this evil network and you are here trying to sound foolish

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Curious345: 6:43pm On May 11, 2021
fashrola:

Don't be dumb..... Crime like this happens everywhere in the world, which one be fear Akwa Ibom state? Abi your state is devoid of murder? People here are trying to give clue on how to burst this evil network and you are here trying to sound foolish

hnmmm sound foolish?
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by fashrola(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
hnmmm sound foolish?

Definitely
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Laboni: 6:45pm On May 11, 2021
Nigerian Police, bunch of idiots littering every space.. what does it take them to follow through with every number this principal suspect made contact with? No wonder UGM are killing them in their bunch with any resistance, bunch of incompetent idiots everywhere. If they can’t trace an ordinary phone number with publicly available resources, how are they going to trace IP addresses and lock on GPS points? .... They are always quick to address the media without doing their underground job.. Let them watch SWAT from season 1 to date and understand how police job is done even it’s fictional...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Born2winnx: 6:46pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
hnmmm sound foolish?
very foolish
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Curious345: 6:47pm On May 11, 2021
Born2winnx:
very foolish
hnmmmm .. I don't think so
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Pacesetter123(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2021
SoftBread01:
I had chills reading this!

This one that they've scheduled Friday for her burial, I hope it won't be the end of the case?
Immediately dey don bury dead body, wetin again?
Dem don check weda him don cut part of her body,no dem no check but family don arrange for the burial.E don finish be dat nah!
RIP to the young lady though.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Pacesetter123(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2021
Daniiel:
Nawao .... Go apply we with dss
I tell you! Nah wetin we called intelligent work be dis abeg
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by naijaman2225(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
Fear akwaibom state

THIS SHITE HAPPENS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. FEAR NIGERIA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by PinUp: 6:53pm On May 11, 2021
Reading through it, to say I'm not shocked to the marrow is to say the list. A lot happening in this country. Imagine police force allowing itself to be used. How did I become a Nigerian please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Insourcing Limited is Recruiting / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.