Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin (75020 Views)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by ZaddyGO(m): 5:57am On May 12, 2021
God will do justice but at least, let our leaders show some character and do some justice first.. There's lots of people in this, please let dem be apprehended and prosecuted accordingly..
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by ceeceeuwa: 6:54am On May 12, 2021
bhella10:
Wow! I saw a movie in this mold once. This is almost a replica of how the murder inc. was bursted. This is very professional from David Hundeyin. I think this mystery goes deeper than what's on the surface. Our NPF aren't only corrupt like most cops around the world but they are very Clueless and ineffectual that a common crime they cannot solve let alone this very critical crime. I'm not expecting anything out of this they have already botched it before it began. Tueh
They are complacent in the crime. How do you explain a call put across to the police officer by the suspect minutes before he was arrested by the same officer. Was he calling him to come arrest him? How did he get his phone number? They are telling us what they want us to know.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Realhommie(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2021
Homeboiy:
After reading this epistle

I can now believe that our police force is a joke
My bro, we do not have a police Force.. This piece just reiterates my unbelief in the NPF, they can never be trusted. Not in this life.

Damn, chilling Revelation. Things are happening oooooo. The wickedness of this world now is on another level. I got chills reading through.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by adonainana: 7:09am On May 12, 2021
Nnannapat:
I swear down, this is so well detailed, this guy, David deserves an award in investigative journalism. And his source is also a guru in espionage. This kind of source can only come from our gurus working with the Chinese
I was able to crack one case of fraud to the tune of 11million naira 3 years ago and the suspect was traced to a cell tower in a village near Umuahia, Abia state, before we now involve the police to finish the job,and all the money was recovered.
God bless the Chinese for the tech. transfer.

Do you know how to go about this I have a client who wa defrauded 8 million and the fraudster is very adamant still picking up his calls that no one can catch him

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by JackStephans(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2021
Nigeria Is a Joke... Big time. Trivializing matters such as these?? For God's sake what is the future of our Children in a country with zero regard for the welfare of her citizens...??
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Usanga35: 7:47am On May 12, 2021
D So called Kufre Effiong should get Ready to Answer Questions instead of Deactivating his FB account
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by HolySpiritFire(f): 7:53am On May 12, 2021
First, I never knew Nigeria can conduct such an investigative journalism, more like those obtainable in the USA. The kind of investigation also done by the likes of FBI, CIA and Co! Huge congrats to the guy David!

And may The Good Lord Christ protect you, so that you're not harmed for exposing their evil circle.

Lastly, May this evil syndicate be unravelled, utterly exposed and brought to justice, to bring closure for the victims families and justice for all those murdered, Amen.
This is good. I'm happy.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Realhommie(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2021
wizkidblogger:
This is a clear evidence that dark elements are in high places of power in Nigeria. Sad**
1000% correct...
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Occurstaem(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2021
I thought so.
When I read that the accursed murderer guy was boasting that he will get out of this and showed a video of himself speaking at a police where the environment doesn't look like a typical Nigerian police station. Imagine a then murder suspect recording a live video in a police station saying he had been arrested? Has the Nigerian police been nice?
Well, I watched the video and could deduce from his body language that he was very calm throughout the minute of the video.
I urge someone to create a thread so we can all follow the case and make sure the police don't cover the investigation.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by 77star: 8:36am On May 12, 2021
DEEP
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by streetdisciple: 8:39am On May 12, 2021
after pinning the whole crime on the Frank guy he will later be whisked away from police custody and out of the country, and that will be the end of the case
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by ShoeShineGuy: 8:41am On May 12, 2021
Run while you can from this nation in the hands of evil people!

This is exactly the same way bandits and B/Haram are being protected by highly-placed government officials. May God keep protecting us and our loved ones from being their next set of victims.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Drdreluv: 11:22am On May 12, 2021
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Wolfeye: 11:42am On May 12, 2021
lasisi69:
shut up ... You don't know God

I know he doesn’t give a Bleep about anybody in a country where people worship bags of rice and can’t take their human rights seriously.
They’d rather wail all day than actually do something about their situation.

God has better things to do than worry about chronic hypocrites who live in a spec of dust in an infinite universe.
That is....if he exists.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by IamAsiri: 12:49pm On May 12, 2021
babepink:
Hmm, this is quite heartbreaking ..I hope the mystery behind the murder of this innocent girl would be unravelled in no distant time.

It can't. It's heartbreaking cry
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by lasisi69(f): 1:36pm On May 12, 2021
Wolfeye:

I know he doesn’t give a Bleep about anybody in a country where people worship bags of rice and can’t take their human rights seriously.
They’d rather wail all day than actually do something about their situation.

God has better things to do than worry about chronic hypocrites who live in a spec of dust in an infinite universe.
That is....if he exists.
ok sir... Carry on
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Nnannapat(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2021
adonainana:

Do you know how to go about this I have a client who wa defrauded 8 million and the fraudster is very adamant still picking up his calls that no one can catch him
So sorry about that, my plug then was a Chinese guy, and he has gone back to China now.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by AfroKnight: 8:22pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by korm2me(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Case like this might end up unresolved. I just hope they won't poison this Akpan in prison for fear that he will reveal too much and we will keep chasing shadows. This is where Nigeria police are ineffective and will say he died of unquestionable circumstances.
This is why human right lawyers should be involved and the guy should be transfered out of the state. Else they poison him
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by GABRIEL6036: 12:51pm On May 13, 2021
CharleyBright:

Dumb ass Fool.
You can't read is reason why you don't have brains.
That's how your mama train me.... Oloshi omo

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by GABRIEL6036: 12:53pm On May 13, 2021
naijaman2225:

GO WATCH CARTOON NETWORK. THIS TOPIC IS NOT FOR SMALL MINDS.
Sense is far from you, like heaven is far from earth. Go and ask your mum, she knows better.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Nctrice(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2021
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Nctrice(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Insourcing Limited is Recruiting / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.