Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin (74997 Views)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by ezugegere(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2021
With this revelation, you will soon here that Akpan has died in the cell. They will kill him to cover up their dirty dids

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 11, 2021
Did you recollect that it was recorded hat when this guy was arrested, the question he asked them was do you know me? do you know who i am? and laughed that see, you are wasting your time, i will soon be freed. The dude is working for a network and one of them owns that building built on a hectare of land. You wont want to know that , that house might be built purposely to do such bad ass job and no one dares to go to the place. Help us also know the name of the owner of the building.
GOOD JOURNALISM THOUGH.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Biggcake: 5:26pm On May 11, 2021
madridsta007:

I am sure they will pay off the family. Soon you will hear that the family are "dropping the case".
Always happens in Nigeria.

Nigeria: the huge swathe of undocumented crime scene.
Well-done David.

This is a state case and the family have no hand in it again.... It is The State vs Uduak Akpan

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Mayeldah(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2021
Hmmmmm, if after these revelations, politicians and the polices did not investigate further to unravel the ring behind this murder

Then Nigeria is finished.

You see that Man called Akpabio? His cup is about to be filled up.

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by goodvision12(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2021
Wondakind:
This story long now.
Who go summarize am?

Check my signature if you want to study abroad, we will help you gain admission.
Payment is after securing the admission
Must you comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by kaziblake(f): 5:29pm On May 11, 2021
This is getting interesting
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2021
See investigative journalism...

Much appreciation

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Chummynoni(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2021
Brain70:
I Need Help , Some may say people should not get depressed and why did kill himself but growing up I've noticed alot can happen to a man that would make him just put of that switch, my life has always been productive I'm 24 acquired money early did alot of things that where stupid some good but along the line life started happening been caught up with the whole activities and with my canal mind i never saw ahead and lost millions in months, stopped my projects it became a season from one problem solving to the other with 0 control everybody left me, my so called friends ,so called girls, at some point i was going mad and i could feel it people could see it but my mom has always been my backbone trying to keep me strong and not do anything stupid I'm still recovering and i need help to go about this not monetary but something i could hold on to and be strong so depression won't win this war
Chat me on whatsapp
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by boyjo: 5:31pm On May 11, 2021
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Ishilove: 5:32pm On May 11, 2021
Fåck. Shït! My head is spinning. What the hell is going on in this country??
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Goalnaldo(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2021
I saw this on Twitter an hour or so ago. This David hundeyin is trying. The whole write up reminded me of one of James hardley chase novel I read few years back; Safer Dead

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by AmazingELixir: 5:36pm On May 11, 2021
cool

This is what they call digital forensic investigation ... as for the police and certain kind of politicians a special place in hell awaits most of them.

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Missyajoke(f): 5:40pm On May 11, 2021
Nawa Ohhhhh
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by CodeTemplar: 5:40pm On May 11, 2021
Instead of all the logistics just to maintain a useless racket, why not try out cocoa yam farming? I am optimistic they will all be worth billions If they invest their energy well.

5 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Anieke39(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2021
Good one detective
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2021
Lala help me track my Umidigi fone wey dem steal late last yr nah undecided
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Lamasta(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2021
Well detailed investigative journalism, so many questions begging for answers

The innocent girl must not die in vain without justice been meted on her killers...
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by dennisworld1(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2021
Wow. I bow for this. Topnotch and well detailed.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Elock1: 5:43pm On May 11, 2021
Wondakind:
This story long now.
Who go summarize am?

Check my signature if you want to study abroad, we will help you gain admission.
sometimes learn to read you will learn something new... Especially with news like this.. u go dy wiser

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by ForG(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2021

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by paltielx: 5:48pm On May 11, 2021
People living around 58 unit ewet housing estate should also be asked what happens there

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Atticusxsz(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2021
I've never being so enthusiastic and engrossed in reading up lengthy epistles when it pertains to Nairaland ever before except for this write up. Every bit of information was so articulate and having a great deal of fine detail, and it's to the core. He definitely knows how to ply the trade and he's darn top notch! This guy na 9ja sherlock Holmes o. With all these exhibit, some persons sef go one think twice b4 going into committing such crimes grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Gordieshegz(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2021
Wondakind:
This story long now.
Who go summarize am?

Do you also help with loans for anyone who has gained an admission?
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by wizkidblogger(f): 5:49pm On May 11, 2021
This is a clear evidence that dark elements are in high places of power in Nigeria. Sad**

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 11, 2021
BuddhaPalm:
This guy is the bravest journalist in the country.

And he writes so well.

Nigeria Police...criminals.

The article is better laid out on their website: https://newswirengr.com/2021/05/11/murder-in-uyo-who-killed-hiny-umoren/

They have attacked the site. No longer opening

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Donspicey: 5:53pm On May 11, 2021
priceaction:
Did you recollect that it was recorded hat when this guy was arrested, the question he asked them was do you know me? do you know who i am? and laughed that see, you are wasting your time, i will soon be freed. The dude is working for a network and one of them owns that building built on a hectare of land. You wont want to know that , that house might be built purposely to do such bad ass job and no one dares to go to the place. Help us also know the name of the owner of the building.
GOOD JOURNALISM THOUGH.

The building may also have underground.....

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by Strongbest(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2021
xoftxoul:
The investigative journalism of this David of a guy is so topnotch.
A few more of his type.... Every public servant will sit up and do what is right.

So much revelation in the article he published.
Hmmmmmmm

The guy should be protected. He is an asset in time like this and must not be allowed to be cowered by any guilty politician.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by gambia(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2021
I fear who no fear my country people.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by zjescomltd(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2021
Nothing last forever, the truth must surely be unravel someday. This country don dey fear me oh!!!!!
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by knightsTempler: 5:59pm On May 11, 2021
Imagine if David Hundeyin or someone with his ICT and investigative skills is made IGP, or DG SSS instead of those gworo munching antiquities? Reason I scoff at the Abba Kyari “super cop” nonsense. Just guns, zero intelligence.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by gambia(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2021
zjescomltd:
Nothing last forever, the truth must surely be unravel someday. This country don dey fear me oh!!!!!

The country is damn scary, the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin by IamGreen1(f): 6:05pm On May 11, 2021
Wondakind:
This story long now.
Who go summarize am?

Please read it, it worth it.

With this Hiny family should be bold enough to let the public know if her corpse has been released to them or not, her parts missing and numbers that has been threatening them. These informations are going to go a long way in helping this guy with his findings and letting the public know of some prominent people bad deeds in order to caution others from doing same and getting Hiny and other victims justice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Insourcing Limited is Recruiting / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.