Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (50729 Views)

Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastry / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by mmmustapha(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
Allah humma sali Ala Sahidina Muhammad (s.a.w) wasallam, La'ila ha illallah Muhammad Rasullullah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
maryjames9: What is this one saying? Who is spreading hate in hearts of children if not some so called religious leaders who preach jihad and call other people infidels? Have u resolved the killings between shias and other sects? Who are not maintaining law and order? Oga,please your posts is directed at ur people. When a xtian convert 2 muslim,no shaking, but try otherwise and experience hatred,intolerance and persecution. My point is the happenings in mali,pakistan,india,tunisia,nigeria will never change the perception of we the "infidels" xtian,budha,traditionalists over muslims until we see a great impact of muslims against extremisms. No amount of online posts will make people accept u preach peace when actualy ur actions say otherwise. Sorry

1. But Christians have been claiming they convert Muslims. Is it true? If so, how many have been so killed?
2. Prove to me that the Quran uses the word infidel
3. Prove to me that the Bible DOES NOT use the word infidel. "Be not be yoked "
4. What is happening in India? I know about the ra.pe incident and the oppression of minorities by the majority hindu
5. What is happening in Tunisia?
6. There are countless posts about the ills of Islam by Christians. When Muslims do go good somehow Christians don't notice

What I know is that even on NL, Christains post without so much abuse. But evrytime muslims do, Christian start abusing the Prophet (PBUH). If you doubt it, take up my challenge. For every abuse by a muslim on a Christians on a thread, I will supply 5 by Christians against Muslims

Incidentally the more Christians lie (yes you guys even publish fake Qur'an) the more I am persuaded that Christianity cannot be the way
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
nollywood20:

Thank you.

Many people are just too lazy to research and study to get the facts of history.
NO SINGLE RIGHT THINKING AND INTELLIGENT PERSON WILL BE A MUSLIM.
I hope you realise that your post does YOU more disservice than what you intended for muslims?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
tintingz: lol...you didnt explain that scripture...christians are the law breaker cuz Jesus in the bible didnt condemn the law before him smiley

I can never and will not compare Jesus and Mohammed(pbuh) cuz both are prophet from Allah smiley

But remember Jesus said to peter in the bible get behind me satan grin

a point of correction. Jesus is not from allah. Jesus is from God.the saviour of the world. Muhammed is from allah and he is an anti-christ, a destroyer and a deceiver. i don't expect you to believe me until it is too late in your grave.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
tbaba1234:

Fine, Now you admit your bias. You already have a conclusion before starting.

I would appreciate it if you do not insult the prophet.

I am no more bias than you if you can still claim mohammed as a prophet with all the evil that he did in his life time and that which continues to follow after him.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
rafhell: why is muhammed associated with only war, killings and savagery. what is the difference between him and people like osama bin laden and other muslim villains
Bring statistics. We should not be afraid of facts
Anybody can pass judgement or make commentary
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
mmmustapha: Allah humma sali Ala Sahidina Muhammad (s.a.w) wasallam, La'ila ha illallah Muhammad Rasullullah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam

wetin dey worry this one undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller: And by the way why are you posting this here OP?
I know that Islam section proudly declares the section for Muslims only and that even the Mods are Muslims.

Please take this your unholy garbage out of my sunday
Tpia who brought it up again today is a CHRISTIAN!
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
what is it with christians? this is a letter which beyond doubt that all the atrocities being carried out in the name of islam are against its teachings and you people still wont stop talking rubbish
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
BetaThings:
Bring statistics. We should not be afraid of facts
Anybody can pass judgement or make commentary

2013.01.11 (Pattani, Thailand) - A Muslim bomb aimed at teachers leaves two guards dead.

2013.01.10 (Abyan, Yemen) - al-Qaeda assassins shoot a mediator to death.

2013.01.10 (Quetta, Pakistan) - Over one-hundred people are massacred by two Lashkar-e-Jhangvi suicide blasts at a billiards hall in a Shiite area.

2013.01.10 (Mingora, Pakistan) - Thirty people are ripped to shreds by a Fedayeen suicide bomber at a rival preaching center.

2013.01.10 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Sunni bombers strike a bus stop in a Shia neighborhood, sending five residents to Allah.

2013.01.09 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - An influential Shia doctor is murdered outside his clinic by devoted Sunnis.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by BetaThings: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: . Ur saying a diff tin
No I am not.
Why do I need to attack anyone as a private citizen when my government is doing it for me
Do you think there would have been insurgents in Iraq if the Iraqi government had been able to stand up to America

Let me ask this
If the CIA destroys a military installation in Iran, is it terrorism?
If an Iranian attacks an American military installation, is it terrorism?

The US Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba, was it terrorism?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Florena(f): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
All i will just say is dat in Nigerian we dnt understand anytin abt religion, some bliv all arab speaking countries and d northern nigerians are true muslims.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
BetaThings:
Tpia who brought it up again today is a CHRISTIAN!

do not mind them, his name says all about him
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nonybb: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
maclatunji: Have we not always told you that the problem we have in Nigeria is failure of Political leadership? However, I think some Christians prefer the picture of the Almajiri as the poster boys for Islam because it makes them feel better about themselves. Unfortunately, they are just helping to misinform already misinformed Children who do not know what Islam is all about with dire consequences of course.

Lesson: Do not spread hate of any individual or group lest that hate boomerangs to consume you. You can be firm and not tolerate depravity but do it for the purpose of maintaining law and order and not just for the reason of hate!
Everytime i kept hearing "ppl dont knw wat is islam" And wat is islam? A religious cult?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor: what is it with christians? this is a letter which beyond doubt that all the atrocities being carried out in the name of islam are against its teachings and you people still wont stop talking rubbish

that letter was a deceit and a ploy by muhammed. besides, it contavene what you have in your quaran and what you muslims actually practice. so think for yourself
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

wetin dey worry this one undecided undecided undecided undecided

you are the one with worries
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by omomame: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
May Almight Allah continue to bestow his knowledge on the scholar who go further in his research and bring this forth. i particualy really aprreciate this fact and am very happy. thanks so much . JAZAK!

more than that, i dont really av much to say on those who are just layman or lack of islamic knowledge cuz they do defends wat dey heard from their reliable islamic scholars but to all islamic scholars and smileythose who claims islamic scholars, please dnt utter or share informations ignorantly............ smiley
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by papagiddy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
confusion, confusion, islam is confusing and causing confusion.ahhh?? islam is d greatest problem in dis world honestly!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor: what is it with christians? this is a letter which beyond doubt that all the atrocities being carried out in the name of islam are against its teachings and you people still wont stop talking rubbish

Your prophet proudly said in the Quaran that is okay to deceive the enemy in order to destroy it.

Today we have jihadist masquerading as playboys drinking partying hard to elude law enforcement officers

Here is a verse from your unholy quaran:

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."

The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by nollywood20: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
BetaThings:
I hope you realise that your post do you more disservice than what you intended for muslims?
[size=18pt]
I am not here to patronize Muslims or the majority of fake "Christians" here who have failed to find the facts on the origins of Islam.

I have worked for Muslims and "Christians" and I have found Muslims to be among the most honest of Nigerians. But I must still say the TRUTH.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
~ John 10:7, (New International Version)

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
~ John 14:6 (New King James Version).

EVERY TRUE CHRISTIAN MUST PREACH THIS AND DEFEND IT TO THE LAST BREATH. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST. ANYTHING CONTRARY IS FALSE. THE ANTICHRIST COMES EVEN AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT. BUT AS JESUS CHRIST SAID, BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM. CHECK ALL THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST AND HOW THEY LIVED AND DIED AFTER HIS RESURRECTION AND ASCENSION. HOW MANY OF THEM WAGED WARS? HOW MANY OF THEM MARRIED UNDER AGE GIRLS? PLEASE, DON'T QUOTE THE KINGS AND CRUSADERS WHO LATER FOUGHT AGAINST MUSLIMS AND OTHERS ON ERRANDS THAT JESUS CHRIST NEVER SENT THEM. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

you are the one with worries

calm down jihad boy? no need to blow up shiit
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by DeCleff(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
abibio2001: In 628 C.E. Prophet Muhammad (s) granted a Charter of Privileges to the monks of St. Catherine Monastery in Mt. Sinai. It consisted of several clauses covering all aspects of human rights including such topics as the protection of Christians, freedom of worship and movement, freedom to appoint their own judges and to own and maintain their property, exemption from military service, and the right to protection in war.

An English translation of that document is presented below.

This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them.
Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight.
The Muslims are to fight for them.
If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.
Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.
No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).

http://www.islamic-study.org/saint_catherine_monastery.htm

He preached peace but his actions were DISASTEROUS

Example; can someone tell how he captured Mecca?

By sword & arrow
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
rafhell:

that letter was a deceit and a ploy by muhammed. besides, it contavene what you have in your quaran and what you muslims actually practice. so think for yourself

you are the one who needs to think for yourself, what arrant nonsense are you talking? so that letter is a deceit? i bet you are a deceit yourself.
can you tell me what wrong any muslim has done you in particular before or your judgements are just based on assumptions. how versed are you in the knowledge of the qur'an?
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller:

Your prophet proudly said in the Quaran that is okay to deceive the enemy in order to destroy it.

Today we have jihadist masquerading as playboys drinking partying hard to elude law enforcement officers

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."

The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same.

on point. may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by GhostFaceKiller: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

you are the one who needs to think for yourself, what arrant nonsense are you talking? so that letter is a deceit? i bet you are a deceit yourself.
can you tell me what wrong any muslim has done you in particular before or your judgements are just based on assumptions. how versed are you in the knowledge of the qur'an?

olodo. this is for you :

Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Tonymyson: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Let the truth prevail
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
adaybayor:

you are an i..diot....fact!!!
go and learn some history and stop spewing rubish

muslims love to live in denial because it is impossible for them to accept the truth and the facts because the very essence of their belief is deceit, fallacy and evil.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by PastorOla1: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
Islam in the hand of a black man is another thing.
Re: Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery by adaybayor(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
GhostFaceKiller: Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

stop showing how delusional you are...how does "saying good things" relate to lying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.