Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue (31618 Views)

Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional / Why I Disagree With Southern Governors Call On Buhari For National Dialogue / South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by MummyD2020(f): 7:46pm On May 11, 2021
This 8s simply what this guy has been hammering since. Na now una wake. But you all wanted to crucify Kanu. What he sees sitting, our leaders can't see it standing on a tree. Just pointing out my observation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by Bahose(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2021
OEPHIUS:
#Southern #Nigeria #Governors ban open grazing of cattle across the three regions, call on Federal Government to convoke a national dialogue as a matter of urgency...

Read the Communiqué issued at the end of their meeting held at Delta State Government House, Asaba, on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, for details.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

https://independent.ng/southern-governors-demand-national-dialogue-restructuring-refuse-open-grazing/
if don't obey what will you people do?cawards slaves of the fulanis we will take you serious when you start acting stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by Babaken(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2021
God bless all the south and the northern that is dreaming for Better Nigerian I still believe that one day Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by olatuns2017: 8:48pm On May 11, 2021
OEPHIUS:
More pictures

Nothing like National dialogue

If Nigeria must stand as one

Regional system of governance is the solution

Any other story can't work

Best we divide

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by Onepeople: 8:49pm On May 11, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I don’t know why i just like Wike. cheesy . Especially when he speaks. He dey always sound funny with seriousness.
because you lack civility in your life.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by FatherOfJesus: 8:51pm On May 11, 2021
Newton85:
You mean your father?
No I mean you
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by fombi: 8:59pm On May 11, 2021
This is the only good move these bunch of looser have made since they became governors.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by Pidginwhisper: 9:26pm On May 11, 2021
Onepeople:
because you lack civility in your life.
You must be depressed.
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by Halo22: 9:32pm On May 11, 2021
That's if they would implement it with seriousness. On a serious note, these northern hegemony has caused this country more harm than any deadly epidemic. I support the ban with everything in me and I suggest they should come together like this and fight for the restructuring of this country.
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by samwillyco1(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2021
Una good morning

Stupid people
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by dederocs(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2021
South must unite and protect our ancestral lands and heritage.
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by saintmm(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
National dialogue because some criminals decide to start attacking govt facilities in their places?

No need for any dialogue, the govt should crackdown on the hoodlums.
Are you sure? But they should give amnesty to bandits and pave way for abubakar shekau to become president since Isa Pantami can be a minister in the country!
Who really did this to us as a nation?

I rise
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by MsAllison(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2021
DenreleDave:
See them
adenrele
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by DenreleDave(m): 10:12pm On May 11, 2021
MsAllison:
adenrele

Yes
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by Indispensable85(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2021
They should go and sleep. How many dialogue we go get 4 dis country?
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by onuman: 10:14pm On May 11, 2021
OEPHIUS:
#Southern #Nigeria #Governors ban open grazing of cattle across the three regions, call on Federal Government to convoke a national dialogue as a matter of urgency...

Read the Communiqué issued at the end of their meeting held at Delta State Government House, Asaba, on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, for details.

#amokelouis

https://independent.ng/southern-governors-demand-national-dialogue-restructuring-refuse-open-grazing/

Since 1996 when Abacha created the last states, you southern politicians have been asking for political restructuring/national dialogue.

But you don’t understand that if you rebel and cut off your resources that sustain Nigeria, Arewa shall be begging you for political restructuring/National dialogue.
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by 00FFT00(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2021
OEPHIUS:

#amokelouis

Why did you omit page 3?
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by onuman: 10:22pm On May 11, 2021
ygowon:
Southern Nigeria will soon pull out

There is nothing the north can do about it.

By adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, the 12 northern sharia states started the disintegration process of Nigeria.

North can’t become suicidal to contemplate any effort to fight the south to return to one Nigeria, if south pulls out of one Nigeria.
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by yommen: 10:23pm On May 11, 2021
Thewrath:
Waiting for the Muslims from a certain southern region to start bleating.....the SW will chicken out and betray the minutes of that meeting..

You definitely live outside the location you are referring to. The tone is your post says everything about you, the usual chest beater.
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by onuman: 10:37pm On May 11, 2021
MoIbrahim:
The shortest cut is NASS!

Who exactly are they calling? grin
FG? Who is FG? Executive, legislature or judiciary? They know well enough that FG is not specific.

Don't they have legislators (senators and reps) who can move the motion and bring that into enforceable law?

They are just being hypocritical because they know that nothing will come out of this pronouncements.

They know this will be of no consequence and is not enforceable but they just want to deceive their electorates with a decoy grin

Nonetheless, the gathering alone has its positive side as it should be enough to wake up any well-meaning and living executive from its deep slumber to squarely face all the existential threats.

Which NASS? NASS unduly overpopulated by northern legislators through the vice of proliferation of states and political constituencies in the old northern region.
No political restructuring in the NASS shall reflect the desires of the southern regions for political restructuring.

Restructuring Nigeria can only be effective if conferees are equally drawn from the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

If the southern governors are hypocrites, you are a devious character.

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by omoharry(f): 10:46pm On May 11, 2021
barojana:
Great time.

Time to stop all this south west, south east or south south division.
The three region must work together with allies in north central to put an end to the attempt at oppression of the north.
It has started already online .Before, there is no day I won’t see Igbos &Yorubas fighting and calling one another’s name online but it has subsided . It’s only here that the fight is still ongoing .It has really been toned down in other online platforms. We are getting there .
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by omoharry(f): 10:48pm On May 11, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
No need for all these rhetorics.
Why not tell the NASS members from South to fight for vat going to states that generates it, there will be lots of changes with that little move as you benefit from what you produce directly.
I seriously anticipated seeing such in the last Finance Act that was signed.
They don’t have the numbers .The north still outnumbers the southern senators .

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by kabillionaire(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2021
Please oo!
add Benue state there, if the rest of middle-belt is still sleeping Benue state has woken and are displaying kunfu, karate and boxing combined.
It's not business as usual again oo
NwaNimo1:
A bit late......but a step in the right direction.

[img]https://media1./images/7aca82779dcb9e050b0e21c38d9c5986/tenor.gif?itemid=21379360[/img]

Mid Belt - Organise!

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2021
InaNla:
good morning southern governors.

Buari think he dey wise?

He was busy appointing his family members and people from his region and think he will go free? mbanu.

Buhari, a good man with BAD intentions.
A very bad man with evil intentions!!!

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 11, 2021
If it's not a call for total restructuring it's a waste of time.
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by MrSly(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
National dialogue because some criminals decide to start attacking govt facilities in their places?

Cows are also national facility. I am sure facility means cow in your janjawee language.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by calcal: 11:51pm On May 11, 2021
Opexzy:
How many time dem won ban open grazing

I no con know for those mumu.

Governor Samuel Ortom banned it in his state and even asked his people to arm and fight the herdsman. that's a man, a real man, and not a boy.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 11, 2021
Why can't our leaders or even politicians dress on suit To look modern

I don't like all these dresses or whatever. That's a load.. they can wear it to party not on official duty
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by Burstit(m): 12:21am On May 12, 2021
Simplyleo:

miscreant
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by MoIbrahim: 12:55am On May 12, 2021
onuman:

Which NASS? NASS unduly overpopulated by northern legislators through the vice of proliferation of states and political constituencies in the old northern region.
No political restructuring in the NASS shall reflect the desires of the southern regions for political restructuring.

Restructuring Nigeria can only be effective if conferees are equally drawn from the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

If the southern governors are hypocrites, you are a devious character.

You can insult me, I don't have he time to fight over politicians.

This comment is a tag, and we'll return to this your post later-later to see how the governors' meeting brought about restructuring without the involvement of the NASS.
Re: Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue by danilmo: 1:16am On May 12, 2021
MsAllison:
grin

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless peaceful Hausas

thunder fire all buhari supporters

God punish Tinubu cretins

May their lives be secured as Nigeria and may they never have peace in life and their generations yet unborn.

all these I pray through Christ our Lord Amen

People like you are the reason why Southern can't arxhieve much, by now you should know an average SW is loyal to Tinubu one way or the other, u even heard Sunday igboho telling him to come and become Oduduwa president and leave Nigeria/fulani politiking alone, almost all the governors in SW in this meeting are Tinubu boys .. Still don't know why u see TINUBU as ur devil but pls wen we are talking +ve , dont display ur hatred for him cox u ll cause more harm than good.. The last EndSars was forestall due to the direct accusation of Tinubu which SW vow to protect ..

U grab now.. I know u hate him but shove the hatred for now and let's think well except u don't want the consensus to materialise..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums / Stowaway Daniel Ohikhena, Resumes School With Security Men / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.