Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia (47428 Views)

Ramadan 2024 Crescent Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Eid Ul Fitr To Be Marked In Saudi Arabia, UAE On Monday / Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Maks27: 9:24pm On May 11, 2021
Most of you could have skipped this thread

Nawa for nairaland so called adults

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by karzyharsky(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2021
Allahu Akbar
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Habsne: 9:25pm On May 11, 2021
seunsiju:
I always said this and I will repeat it....muslim worship moon....search Allah on Google..Allah is the chief of all gods in Makkah, Mohammad is possessed by evil spirit ,that's y he can't turn his neck like normal human being....more detail coming
but your totally stupid and illiterate how can u say that as if ur not a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Legalcriminal: 9:25pm On May 11, 2021
seunsiju:
I always said this and I will repeat it....muslim worship moon....search Allah on Google..Allah is the chief of all gods in Makkah, Mohammad is possessed by evil spirit ,that's y he can't turn his neck like normal human being....more detail coming

But you worship a human like you who his father that created the world can’t just forgive all he created that he has to kill his only son who his your god just to forgive your sins.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by gr8tone: 9:25pm On May 11, 2021
The moon has gone on vacation

10 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by codedphyness(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2021
Those that means there will be work tomorrow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Franckelv230: 9:26pm On May 11, 2021
Modern-day slavery.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by motayoayinde: 9:27pm On May 11, 2021
ALL THE MOON SIGHTING COMMITTEE IN THE COUNTRY HAVE REPORTED THAT NEW MOON HASN'T BEEN SIGHTED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SAUDI ARABIA

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by yetunsbay(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2021
NakeCOJ:
So we should fry sand?
Next news joor
No, u might bath naked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by yetunsbay(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2021
seunsiju:
if you lack knowledge....why not rather seek one.

You talk like someone with no brain

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Plut01: 9:29pm On May 11, 2021
Joysticks:
How does the moon look like because I am seeing one right now?

It needs to be sighted by their superior in Saudi before it can be declared.

12 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 11, 2021
seunsiju:

eleribu op grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by WorldRichest: 9:30pm On May 11, 2021
You are all mad. So, Saudis have to sight moon before I can start or stop fast. Thunder Fire you all. I have ended my own fast, if you like fast for another 30 days. Even when una no dey fast, una see food chop?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by youngrhosy(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2021
aseju ni ogbon awe, 29 ti to fa

4 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by WorldRichest: 9:32pm On May 11, 2021
lifenija:
with all una yeye fasting nah una still wicked pass.

plz u guys should fast for 40 days straight very dry fasting, so una go just pass there go.

rubbish, religion of peace

Stop what you are smoking and whom you are fuccking, the will both lead you to psychiatric hospital

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by yetunsbay(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2021
meobizy:
They will spot it by 2 a.m. tomorrow morning. These people dey fear fasting, forget.
Jwhat's there to fear ? You should rather say the commandment of Allah is being followed

1 Like

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2021
And FG Declares Wednesday As Public Holiday, This Moon Fvck Up Big Time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Yustash001(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2021
We are to wait for official announcement from sultan....

The info is for those in Saudi Arabia..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by ElukuGabari: 9:42pm On May 11, 2021
Almighty God is in control �
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Mutemenot(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2021
Inshallah wink.
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by 24kmagic: 9:43pm On May 11, 2021
Franckelv230:
An average Muslim person is a terrorist or potential terrorist, no matter the level of their education.

Seun osi ewa despite his level of education is still a religious fanatic. He made Islamic related matters to be treated like a Occultic matters where you must be initiated before you know/contribute to it.

How nairaland managements think posting the stupid declaration below has any effect on me or what I would say is beyond my Ken.

I await una ban, that's all you can do to me, but if e sure for any of you, he/sheshould block me at iyana oworo(Lagos state) tomorrow morning.

Hahaha

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by dominique(f): 9:43pm On May 11, 2021
This is why I was against declaring the public holiday when we're not certain if the fast will be for 29 or 30 days. The FG real messed up with this, now some of people will want to include Fridays in their holiday.

11 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Cyoung4real(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2021
dejonathan:
Haba
Moon wey me i dey see for lagos here
Abi moon pass moon ni

Them say na shawama moon,ooo cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Highbeepeeh(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2021
Franckelv230:
An average Muslim person is a terrorist or potential terrorist, no matter the level of their education.

Seun osi ewa despite his level of education is still a religious fanatic. He made Islamic related matters to be treated like a Occultic matters where you must be initiated before you know/contribute to it.

How nairaland managements think posting the stupid declaration below has any effect on me or what I would say is beyond my Ken.

I await una ban, that's all you can do to me, but if e sure for any of you, he/sheshould block me at iyana oworo(Lagos state) tomorrow morning.
What's your religion bro
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by mu2sa2: 9:47pm On May 11, 2021
Op please modify the heading by replacing Saudi Arabia with Nigeria. If the moon crescent signifying the beginning of the month of shawwal had been sighted in Nigeria, ramadan would have ended here irrespective of the non-sighting in Saudi Arabia.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Ishilove: 9:48pm On May 11, 2021
So who now sent the government message to declare tomorrow a public holiday??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by kasart900(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2021
Must you comment?
Must u always show ur gullible hatred towards the religion?
lifenija:
with all una yeye fasting nah una still wicked pass.

plz u guys should fast for 40 days straight very dry fasting, so una go just pass there go.

rubbish, religion of peace

5 Likes

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by africonn: 9:49pm On May 11, 2021
womenareapess:
I keep saying that Islam worship this gods called moon goddess!

That big black boxs in Mecca that Muslims rotates and throw pebbles thinking that they have kill Satan is all a big deception by Satan himself.

That big black box is all the collections of idols worshipped during Muhammed times.

During that period of jihads were Muhammed were killing people. He said to himself, "I don't know which Gods to worship so I will build an alter (big black box in Mecca) and put all the collections of gods and goddesses inside that box and I will worship it as one"

Hence Islam! The first letter I in Islam always signify idols.

Be enlightened and give your life to Christ Jesus! He is the way the truth and life. Don't be afraid to leave by bondages and embrace real peace.

grin I am not religious or believe in any deity at all but u are a fanatic. It's really wrong... keep ur fvckin opinions to ur self and respect other people ways of life, Islam or any other established religion is not just we worship God it's a way of life respect that. you indirectly tell people they've been wasting their life all along, One Word could have different powerful interpretations use it carefully, I know people like this no dey hear word. And na dem dey disturb pesin for night. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Ishilove: 9:50pm On May 11, 2021
codedphyness:
Those that means there will be work tomorrow?
Na that one be the koko
Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by Adayi1(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2021
womenareapess:
I keep saying that Islam worship this gods called moon goddess!

That big black boxs in Mecca that Muslims rotates and throw pebbles thinking that they have kill Satan is all a big deception by Satan himself.

That big black box is all the collections of idols worshipped during Muhammed times.

During that period of jihads were Muhammed were killing people. He said to himself, "I don't know which Gods to worship so I will build an alter (big black box in Mecca) and put all the collections of gods and goddesses inside that box and I will worship it as one"

Hence Islam! The first letter I in Islam always signify idols.

Be enlightened and give your life to Christ Jesus! He is the way the truth and life. Don't be afraid to leave by bondages and embrace real peace.
After lying to urself that u a Muslim just to gain access to the topic, these is all you have to say. May God forgive us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia by womenareapess: 9:53pm On May 11, 2021
africonn:

grin I am not religious or believe in any deity at all but u are a fanatic. It's really wrong... keep ur fvckin opinions to ur self and respect other people ways of life, Islam or any other established religion is not just we worship God it's a way of life respect that. you indirectly tell people they've been wasting their life all along, One Word could have different powerful interpretations use it carefully, I know people like this no dey hear word. And na dem dey disturb pesin for night. grin
you are not religious or believe in any deity but your statement is contradictory to your first sentence undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Should I Stop Eating My Sahur / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.