Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Best African Country To Migrate To - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Migrate To (56603 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by rocken001: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Raph82(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Seems Gabon is doing relatively well, and i just looked gabon up and "Gabon expresses intent to join Commonwealth"

http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2021-05/12/content_77490119.htm

But i realize there are other factors one should be looking at, like HDI, Employment rate, availability of electricity, climate, etc, for instance Gabon has a lower HDI compared to Nigeria, of 42 and 48 respectively.

U dey take any statistics for Nigeria serious? Common census, dem no fit do successfully.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Highlyrespected(m): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2021
ttmax09:
Do you know if ivory coast is opened to tourists at the moment
Yes of course
With due process
What I mean is that before planing to come to ivory Coast
All your documents must be intact
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ttmax09(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Highlyrespected:

Yes of course
With due process
What I mean is that before planing to come to ivory Coast
All your documents must be intact
thanks
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by stagger: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
komodapson:

You don enter Senegal before? Dakar is costly to live in ó. You gaz get enough money ó, in case.

No mind am. Senegal where prices of local items in CFA are pegged to the Euro. Even airport taxi from Blaise Diagne is like 25,000 CFA to town.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Highlyrespected(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2021
ttmax09:
thanks
Are you planning to come over here or what guy?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 19, 2021
fombi:
I have been to 80% of African countries apart from the ones in North Africa, and now resides in Canada. The facts is, Nigeria especially Lagos is the easiest and best place in Africa to become successful.
If you must leave Nigeria it should be for Canada, USA, Germany, Australia and perhaps UK. Don't do so for another African country you are just going to suffer yourself for less, and will definitely remember this message, it will be the mistake of your life as you will waste several years for nothing. Nigeria may have a lot of challenges, but it's still the best place to make it compared to other Africa countries.

Do you know of any Nigerian who returned back to Nigeria from another African country with success, apart from the ones who went there to do yahoo yahoo, or have you even seen them on social media? It is because the ones that left to these countries are suffering over there, nothing to show. I have witnessed it, lot of them want to return but have nothing to return to and don't have idea how to start over again, and have become primitive and backwards.

Smh,na wa....
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ttmax09(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Highlyrespected:

Are you planning to come over here or what guy?
just thinking vacation sometime, but haven't really made up my mind yet on that.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Highlyrespected(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
ttmax09:
just thinking vacation sometime, but haven't really made up my mind yet on that.
If that should be the case
Ivory Coast is part of one of beautiful destinations to enjoy your vacation.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ttmax09(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Highlyrespected:

If that should be the case
Ivory Coast is part of one of beautiful destinations to enjoy your vacation.
hmmm thanks for the recommendations, let me start planning towards it then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) / Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.