Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Best African Country To Migrate To - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Migrate To (56528 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by mdntiri(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2021
What was your Ghana experience like?

fombi:
I have been to 80% of African countries apart from the ones in North Africa, and now resides in Canada. The facts is, Nigeria especially Lagos is the easiest and best place in Africa to become successful.
If you must leave Nigeria it should be for Canada, USA, Germany, Australia and perhaps UK. Don't do so for another African country you are just going to suffer yourself for less, and will definitely remember this message, it will be the mistake of your life as you will waste several years for nothing. Nigeria may have a lot of challenges, but it's still the best place to make it compared to other Africa countries.

Do you know of any Nigerian who returned back to Nigeria from another African country with success, apart from the ones who went there to do yahoo yahoo, or have you even seen them on social media? It is because the ones that left to these countries are suffering over there, nothing to show. I have witnessed it, lot of them want to return but have nothing to return to and don't have idea how to start over again, and have become primitive and backwards.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
It's "you're," not "ur." You ill-educated dunderhead.

I hope ur not stupid enough to think this argument is about Grammar ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 6:16pm On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

I hope ur not stupid enough to think this argument is about Grammar ... grin grin
Again, it's "you're," not "ur." So much for that mediocre free SHS you enjoy. Ill-lettered buffoon!
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
You do not have 24/7 electricity. You have constant dumsor in many parts of your country. Many parts of Northern Gayna do not even have access to electricity at all. Go to hell, Gaynian dwarf!

Now ur shifting the goal post from not having 24/7 electricity to those who don’t. Have access no wonder u fail continually in exams ... grin
Why would small mud houses in the northern region use electricity for ...?
There are farming settlements who have no use for electricity I’ve told u to stop picking baseless information from the internet it doesn’t reflect the true nature of things and also make use of ur brains no matter how generator fumes u’ve inhaled grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=mdntiri post=101723814][/quote]

I laugh.
I am a traveller. I have been to Ghana , and I regretted coming there. barbaric people , and very lazy too. Gladens your heart my foot. I laugh when i read that nonsense from you.
I have been to Rwanda, Mauritius, Benin Rep, and several other nations. This year ending, once asia opens doors i am going to Japan. I am not sure you ave been to any other country asides your stupid xenophobic ghana who hates nigerian men because according to your stupidity, we shag your women and have more money in business than your ignorant , drunk animalistic lots. You are an idiot for ever quoting me.

Keep your Ghana. Not needed. There are apparently other better nations than that Glorified Guinea bissau u make noise of.
Anamoa

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
Again, it's "you're," not "ur." So much for that mediocre free SHS you enjoy. Ill-lettered buffoon!

That’s the short cut for “your “ you orangutan monkey how long have u stayed in your village grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=Swanzi post=101721968]

Oh so cute u want to come to the defense of ur brother, ooh ain’t that cute grin
mumu defender wee u kipkwaet u buff00n[/quote][/s]
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 6:40pm On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

Now ur shifting the goal post from not having 24/7 electricity to those who don’t. Have access no wonder u fail continually in exams ... grin
Why would small mud houses in the northern region use electricity for ...?
There are farming settlements who have no use for electricity I’ve told u to stop picking baseless information from the internet it doesn’t reflect the true nature of things and also make use of ur brains no matter how generator fumes u’ve inhaled grin grin
No need writing a boring epistle, Gaynian dwarf. You have dumsor, end of. You do not have 24/7. So, farming settlements in the Western world don't make use of electricity? Monumental asshat!
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 6:44pm On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

That’s the short cut for “your “ you orangutan monkey how long have u stayed in your village grin grin

Hahaha! If "ur" is the "shortcut" for "your," why then did you write "ur" instead of "you're" in this your comment:
"I hope ur not stupid enough to think
this argument is about Grammar" Lol, ill-educated, ill-lettered Gaynian knucklehead!

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
No need writing a boring epistle, Gaynian dwarf. You have dumsor, end of. You do not have 24/7. So, farming settlements in the Western world don't make use of electricity? Monumental asshat!

You don’t need to rush to respond when ur empty upstairs just in the name of I’ve responded Dude makes u look weak grin
Now we’r talking about northern Ghanaian farming settlements more of hamlets ur talking about western world whatever are that dumb grin
What will small farming mud houses use electricity for grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
Hahaha! If "ur" is the "shortcut" for "your," why then did you write "ur" instead of "you're" in this your comment:
"I hope ur not stupid enough to think
this argument is about Grammar" Lol, ill-educated, ill-lettered Gaynian knucklehead!

When u know u’ve lost the argument u begin to hold on to straws I get u dude whatever makes u sleep tonight Cheers grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 6:56pm On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

You don’t need to rush to respond when ur empty upstairs just in the name of I’ve responded Dude makes u look weak grin
Now we’r talking about northern Ghanaian farming settlements more of hamlets ur talking about western world whatever are that dumb grin
What will small farming mud houses use electricity for grin
Again, it's "you're," not "ur." Damn! What kind of education were you given in that little village Gayna? You also seem despise making use of a punctuation mark like a full stop(.)? You write so incoherently it gives me an headache. So much for that horrible, mediocre free SHS. Ill-educated, ill-lettered buffoon!
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 6:58pm On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

When u know u’ve lost the argument u begin to hold on to straws I get u dude whatever makes u sleep tonight Cheers grin
Dude, please make use of punctuation marks. You write horribly. No wonder you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your."
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
Again, it's "you're," not "ur." Damn! What kind of education were you given in that little village Gayna? You also seem despise making use of a punctuation mark like a full stop(.)? You write so incoherently it gives me an headache. So much for that horrible, mediocre free SHS. Ill-educated, ill-lettered buffoon!

Did u just type it gives me “an headache “
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:

Mumu don’t you dare run away you retqrded illiterate grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 7:12pm On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

Mumu don’t you dare run away you retqrded illiterate grin grin
Just take your L in peace, ill-educated banku-eating dwarf. You don't know the difference between "you're" and "your" and you also don't know how to make use of punctuation marks. Sucks to be dimwitted Gaynian dwarf.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
Just take your L in peace, ill-educated banku-eating dwarf. You don't know the difference between "you're" and "your" and you also don't know how to make use of punctuation marks. Sucks to be dimwitted Gaynian dwarf.

See the Mumu who just typed “an headache”
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 7:19pm On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

See the Mumu who just typed “an headache”
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gaynian dwarf, you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your." You also don't know how to make use of punctuation marks. Aponkye dwarf.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by waploger(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2021
Mstravelindiva what do you say?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
Gaynian dwarf, you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your." You also don't know how to make use of punctuation marks. Aponkye dwarf.

Epain am...!!!
Go school you know gree grin
See international monumental disgrace grin

Hahahahahahaha this is really serious chai grin grin grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sharone21(f): 7:48pm On May 15, 2021
sageb:

for real! if cameroon have these things then why the complaints from that side.

Who complained and what are they complaining?
The average Nigerian knows LITTLE about Cameroon but so much of Ghana( where they see them as competitors) etc.
Cameroonians are our BROTHERS and show their love easily. Set up business like them without paying $100,000 'fine' (lol).
However, note that it is not USA.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
Dude, please make use of punctuation marks. You write horribly. No wonder you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your."

Illiterate monkey come back why did u skip ur English comprehension classes come let’s settle it here grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 8:09pm On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

Illiterate monkey come back why did u skip ur English comprehension classes come let’s settle it here grin grin
You still don't know the difference between "you're" and "your." And you also don't know how to make use of punctuation marks. Bloody ill-educated Gaynian dwarf. You write so incoherently it hurts. No comma, no full stop, nothing. Just writing like a cognitively challenged Gaynian asshat. Bloody low IQ villager.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 8:13pm On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

Epain am...!!!
Go school you know gree grin
See international monumental disgrace grin

Hahahahahahaha this is really serious chai grin grin grin grin
Lol, damn! What the hell is this? It's "you no gree," not "you know gree." Lmao! This colossal nincompoop keeps exposing his ridiculously ill-educated ass. Chai. Sucks to be a low IQ Gaynian dwarf.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, damn! What the hell is this? It's "you no gree," not "you know gree." Lmao! This colossal nincompoop keeps exposing his ridiculously ill-educated ass. Chai. Sucks to be a low IQ Gaynian dwarf.

Yes that’s the usual pidgin for u guys so u can understand you know low lifers like u who use “an headache” without even having the slightest idea its an error hahahahaha...
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
You still don't know the difference between "you're" and "your." And you also don't know how to make use of punctuation marks. Bloody ill-educated Gaynian dwarf. You write so incoherently it hurts. No comma, no full stop, nothing. Just writing like a cognitively challenged Gaynian asshat. Bloody low IQ villager.

And with ur high IQ u still wrote “an headache “ grin grin pathetic illiterate grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sageb: 8:50pm On May 15, 2021
sharone21:

Who complained and what are they complaining?
The average Nigerian knows LITTLE about Cameroon but so much of Ghana( where they see them as competitors) etc.
Cameroonians are our BROTHERS and show their love easily. Set up business like them without paying $100,000 'fine' (lol).
However, note that it is not USA.

what sectors are booming there?
is Teaching job of high demand there?
is administrative jobs and hospitality jobs of high demand ?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:

Dude for you to write “an headache” so effortlessly then you must be a proper illiterate from the brown roof republic who just came to town grin grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sharone21(f): 8:59pm On May 15, 2021
sageb:

what sectors are booming there?
is Teaching job of high demand there?
is administrative jobs and hospitality jobs of high demand ?
Business: FOOOOOD business ( Naija kitchen is MISSING)
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2021
sharone21:

Cameroon that has the same food as efiks is what a Nigerian wants to go and start food business in grin. E go shock Una.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sageb: 9:05pm On May 15, 2021
Kojiek:
BOTSWANA
tell us the pros and cons of living there. what sectors are booming there ?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sageb: 9:08pm On May 15, 2021
sharone21:
which region will you recommend for a Nigerian? Francophone or Anglophone cities?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Story Of My Trip To Dubai / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow / Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.