Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

If I Were A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Were A Lady (1002 Views)

I Wish I Were A Drug Addict Or Womaniser / If I Were Ur Gf 4 A Day, Wat Can U Give Me 2 Make Me Happy Always / If I Were You I Would Buy This Phone For My Lover (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were A Lady by Mikester: 10:07am On May 12, 2021
Though being a man,

If I were born a lady, I will be a lady indeed.

I will not despise my womanhood nor let anyone do so neither will I compete with the other gender, rather I will appreciate, acknowledge and live it to the best.

I won't let my breasts be pressed, my unclothedness be exposed nor my virginity be taken by strangers even if my mates do so but will keep it for husband as that makes me prudent.

Yes, prudent because I foresaw the evil that will befall me if I did such folly and prevented it, unlike my simple mates who went ahead and were left in regrets.

I will also reference, submit and give good counsel to my husband and seek his happiness daily. With a sweet meal and a smile, I will wake him up each day and stand behind him rather than absconding at the darkest hours.

Furthermore, I will only eat from my own pot and drink from my own river and not from strangers and will satisfy my husband with my body, not sleep with any stranger even though he (my husband) does so as long as I get my benefits from him else I will only put myself at a bigger loss and be as one of the foolish women around.

Moreover, my family and his will be my first priority and not a career or business somewhere.

Till I die, I will be unapologetically feminine, humble and appreciative just as a woman should be not because I am stupid but because that is where my life lies, where I am fulfilled, where I am powerful, where I am honoured and that is my nature call.

That is how I will be

Truthfully, It isn't easy to be a true woman or a true man but it's worth it at the end. Only fools despise themselves, resent or try to imitate the other.

The truth is that a man is a man and a woman is a woman. There is no equality nor similarity neither is there wisdom or truth in trying to equalise.

We were born different and will die different. Let us know and appreciate our gender and live it unapologetically. It is best and very possible to lead our masculinity or feminity throughout our lives,... though some women think otherwise.

Personal experience

The coming together of both genders requires one to be masculine and the other to be feminine pertaining to the law of "opposite attraction".

Such is the case between a man and a woman, an employee and his boss and a servant and his master.

I personally, am very free minded and more stubborn than any man, with little emotions and an hardly movable spirit but when I chose to serve my ex-oga as an apprentice in his workshop, I had to mellow down, as my masculinity and pride wouldn't let me sail well with him and acquire the best knowledge of the skill.

Trust me, my oga wasn't the understanding and reasonable type, neither was he sensitive to one's pain or emotions.

He was a core extrovert, a time waster, a sub-literate ego maniac and an unrepentant flirt and I was the exact opposite, which made me realise on time that "to work with oga Zaccheaus (as I secretly referred him due to his short stature and dishonest behaviour), I need to be more receptive, humble and appreciative" not out of stupidity or ignorance but out of neccesity.

For the first 2 months of my 2 year sacrifice, he didn't reciprocate nor appreciate but only provoked me countless times.

Due to the nature of our work (electrical maintenance) and my height of about 7' feet, I was mostly the one installing and fixing things under the sun and moon with no wages except for only beans and bread and in scarce cases a token of #1000.

I had to comfort myself and remained humble and eventually my oga later acknowledged and appreciated my humility.

My service became more like a partnership unlike the slave and master relationship it was before and now i am a master at my work. The two years of suffering and humility eventually paid off after-all.

Back to the focus...

From a man's perspective, men honour, love, respect and are more attracted to ladies who are humble and feminine and not queens of arrogance and pride.

Women generally should endeavour to be more feminine and appreciative as such is where their true happiness and comfort lies.

I'm not speaking to all women though, only the smart ones as only them will become wiser today

Re: If I Were A Lady by Kriss216: 10:08am On May 12, 2021
I rather be a tree in Canada than to be a girl in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: If I Were A Lady by chatinent: 10:12am On May 12, 2021
Muwa.

Re: If I Were A Lady by Jeon(f): 10:13am On May 12, 2021
[s]
Kriss216:
I rather be a tree in Canada than to be a girl in Nigeria.
[/s]

AND U WILL BE THE MOST UGLIEST TREE IN OUTSIDE CANADA.

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Lady by Kriss216: 10:15am On May 12, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

Still much better than the prettiest girl in Nigeria.
Re: If I Were A Lady by Jeon(f): 10:17am On May 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Still much better than the prettiest girl in Nigeria.

Ugly big wide nose because ur ugliness will not change.
Re: If I Were A Lady by Nobody: 10:17am On May 12, 2021
If I were a lady, I'd hoard my puss.y for my husband

Re: If I Were A Lady by Mikester: 10:23am On May 12, 2021
Lalasticlala, what do you think?
Re: If I Were A Lady by Mikester: 10:26am On May 12, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

SmellySperm:
If I were a lady, I'd hoard my puss.y for my husband

Jeon:
[s][/s]

Let's not derail the thread
Re: If I Were A Lady by Jeon(f): 10:28am On May 12, 2021
Mikester:

Let's not derail the thread

Okay

Re: If I Were A Lady by Offpoint1: 3:58pm On May 12, 2021
It's 2021, you can still be a lady if you really want to.
Re: If I Were A Lady by Mikester: 4:34pm On May 12, 2021
Offpoint1:
It's 2021, you can still be a lady if you really want to.

Perhaps you can show me by example... cool
Re: If I Were A Lady by Offpoint1: 8:03pm On May 12, 2021
Mikester:

Perhaps you can show me by example... cool

Try Bobrisky sir, s/he's more experienced in that area.

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who He Is Looking At? / Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? / Where Are You Gonna Be At Your Crossover Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.