Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa (56018 Views)

Israel Kills Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Operative In Iran - Report / 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Jeromejnr(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2021
salykely:

It is laughable if you say that Israel never started the six day war. when histroy itself recorded the fact that the Arab forces were never expecting any attacks. Egyptian air force were grounded and were bombed from the air without any air cover. compare that to the October war

let me leave you with this Map

I don't understand this Bros.

History knows who started the 6 day war.

Secondly, jeez...so based on your map, are you saying Palestine originally owns Tel Aviv, Nazareth? These lands that were occupied by Jews before there were even Arabs?

Nna mehn

People were long ago dispersed from their land. They came back to claim it and became a nation..and all of a sudden, Israel is at fault.

Is it not same you people who fight over who owns Lagos and other lands in your country?

5 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Federickson02: 3:58pm On May 12, 2021
Deejay1000:

even the innocent women and children been killed are terrorists right?

They are all potential Terrorists. Spare none!
Kudos to the Israeli military, they're doing a perfect job unlike the naija military undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 3:59pm On May 12, 2021
Farid24224:

Israel started everything by attacking peaceful protesters and violation of holy places...
so must Hamas attack Israel with rocks when he knows the Palestinians will suffer the most. I dey even dey suspect say this Hamas no be true Palestinian. Because why would the guy always involve in what will bring destruction to the Palestinians. Despite knowing he can't win against Isreal

5 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Jeromejnr(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2021
salykely:

Ode... the conflict did not start today. it is because you dont know events of yesterday that is why you are so bias and full of hate. atleast know when the rain stated falling

Have you finished school?

Who said Israel started conflicts with Palestine recently?

We are talking of what escalated the present situation, you are talking off point.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by stayclearofme: 3:59pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol..bros did you even read the link you posted.

What does that have to do with Sheikh Jarrah?

Is Sheikh Jarrah in Western or East Jerusalem?
Lol did you not read about how Israel got part of the land the occupy today?

What is the difference between Western and East Jerusalem?

Do you even understand the questions I posed above?
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Righteousness2(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2021
CanadaCars:

Read your scriptures my friend not what you like to BELIEVE.
I regularly read your posts, I know you sincerely think you know the scriptures, but you guys are making a mockery of God and of Christianity with your unscriptural beliefs and doctrines.
Go and Prayerfully read and meditate on the word of GOD bro. All u saying is irrelevant to my Summation

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by stayclearofme: 4:00pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol did you not read about how Israel got part of the land the occupy today?
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by stayclearofme: 4:03pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:

This is the headline of the link sir.

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Nostradamus1: 4:03pm On May 12, 2021
Norwichsailor:

You're going off topic uncle. You too are a terrorist
yep. I am an intellectual terrorist. He made a prayer for the soul of a suspected terrorist which is normal in all religions to make prayers of repose for even the worst of all criminals so that God may have mercy on their soul.
So what is off topic about it? Or u struggle with comprehension? Does making that prayer makes him a terrorist? Does a priest saying RIP to a corrupt dead politician make the priest a criminal?

God gave you brain for a reason
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by salykely(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Have you finished school?

Who said Israel started conflicts with Palestine recently?

We are talking of what escalated the present situation, you are talking off point.

Ok, fine. what escalated it. Israel want to Illegally annexed Palestinian lands and they resisted it
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 4:05pm On May 12, 2021
benjsniper33:

What is this one talking about ?

Take your biblical rhetoric outta here bro

The Palestinians own that land and they are being forcefully evacuated from their land . Is that fair ?

Don’t use biblical injunctions to justify acts of violence against indigenous people.

Expand your knowledge more than just the Bible .

White people framed the Bible to justify their acts of violence and injustice towards indigenous people of the earth.
What will u say about the fulanis trying to grab all lands in Nigeria. Hope you remember the history of Ilorin afonja. I am waiting for your response. U argue the land belongs to the Palestinians but whose tribe owns ilorin. And some parts in d not where fulanis are already grabbed

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 4:09pm On May 12, 2021
mediocre:
I can't believe people are blaming Palestine for retaliating against years of oppression, land theft and bullying.

The average Nigerian Christian of course views this conflict through the lens of religion, and would naturally be biased towards Israel but it isn't just about religion.
but fulanis are continuing grabbing people's land in southwest here. Especially what they did to afonja in ilorin. Say something about this before fighting for those in thousands of miles away. First clear the dirt in your eyes first.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 4:11pm On May 12, 2021
Sirwallace:

Existence by convenant and yet kill children and women.

What kind if stupid religion do you people from both side worship.
Are you telling me Hamas was not planning to kill the children and d women in Isreal. Just that is beyond his power. Stop defending evil.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by SIONKPO1(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2021
Farid24224:

Point of correction, the Israelis launched missiles too to civilian targets at Gaza, it's all over the news puto..
No mr Liar,Israel only attack where Rockets are launched from compared to hamas that indiscriminately fires rockets but iron dome intercepted most of it and the God of Israel never sleeps nor slumbers

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2021
RightChannel:

Because you're ashamed of yourself, your Allah and his paedophile messenger Muhammad when issues of 72 virgins are been discussed.
Just f*ck off....

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2021
SensualMan1:
Shut up and shove that ur stupid statement of SWT nonsense whatever that means.
Since ur religion do not want peace, you all shall be destroyed and extinguished from the face of this earth.
I do not speak of my own Accord, I boast in the mighty name of God of Israel.

You don't need to quote me, I prayed for them. So I ain't your concern
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2021
Daum:

Let's be sincere Muslims don't want peace. They're not considerate at all.
Muslims have two big mosques in Saudi Arabia. One in Mecca and one in Medina. They claim a third one in Jerusalem. The jews have only one holy site and that's the temple mount in Jerusalem which the Muslims still claim. The Jews pray facing Jerusalem. They pray for Jerusalem and talk about Jerusalem in everything they do. Muslims have little or no relevance for Jerusalem. That's why Hamas fires rocket towards it. Muslims pray backing Jerusalem. The mosque in Jerusalem means nothing to them, it's only a symbol of conquest that's all. The same way the Hagia Sofia was converted back to a mosque in Turkey.

That's why they want to systematically turn schools belongings to churches to mosques in ilorin. They changed hindu temples to mosques in India. The india court evicted them and the Hindus chased them away. The temple mount means nothing to them.

Islam does not mean peace
It means conquest
Subjugation to the will of Allah and his Muslim clerics

That's why in the latter days of prophet muhammad, he was not at peace with his followers especially Abdallah. Thé Islam are susceptible to violence because there religionis a man-made creation.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2021
Gainman:
so must Hamas attack Israel with rocks when he knows the Palestinians will suffer the most. I dey even dey suspect say this Hamas no be true Palestinian. Because why would the guy always involve in what will bring destruction to the Palestinians. Despite knowing he can't win against Isreal
That was after the Israeli attacked them in their worship places...
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by olugabbie(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2021
Stevenson20:
The world would have been at PEACE without ISLAM

Religion of Piss grin

Islam has nothing to do with 1st world war which claims millions of life. Likewise the 2nd world war. The countries that have the most sophisticated weapons are not the Islamic countries. Adolf Hitler is not a Muslim. The japanese emporor-Hiroito during the 2nd world war was not a Muslims. If you like eliminate all the Muslim in the world. There will still be no peace. As long as we think differently. As long we see thing differently. War will never end.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Farid24224(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2021
SIONKPO1:

No mr Liar,Israel only attack where Rockets are launched from compared to hamas that indiscriminately fires rockets but iron dome intercepted most of it and the God of Israel never sleeps nor slumbers
So what killed those innocent Palestinians? Tell me!!
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by AngelicBeing: 4:16pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!
https://www.nairaland.com/6550084/watch-israel-takes-out-three#101616674

Isreal will wipe out Hamas or anyone there!

A tiny nation surrounded by Enemies and yet living in Plenty should give people understanding of who they are.

Israel is a Nation that Exist by a Covenant. A Strong Covenant with GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator of Every being on Earth. Israel does not even need the Help of anybody But Nations fight to Help them so as to partake of the Covenant.

Nobody, Nation, or people can Remove Israel! It is a Strong Covenant.
Jeremiah 31:35-36
Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The Israelites could be stubborn, Rebellious and heady. Infact majority of them do not even Believe JESUS Christ as their Messiah. Infact it is their Unbelief in JESUS Christ that us Gentiles , the Privilege to Know JESUS CHRIST. Which is why they will Have to go through the times of Jacob's Trouble ( The Great Tribulation). See Jeremiah 30:7. As they MUST Believe in JESUS Christ as the Savior Befor they will be Saved.

GOD Almighty knows how he deals with them. Atimes when they go astray, GOD raises people to fight them, but after fighting HE deals with the People or Nation that Fights them.

But you see those guys, they are the Orginal ELECT of GOD !
There is Nothing Me, you or anyone can do about it. We can lament from now to the end , it does Change anything.
The ways of GOD are not our Ways.
We Gentiles are Children of Abramham by Faith!
Gbam, where is the Lord God of Abraham, lsaac and lsrael, arise from your Holy habitation and rain thunder, acid, brimstone, earthquake, airquake, seaquake upon every enemy of your redeemed sons and daughters globally and let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, let the ground open up and swallow Boko Haram and all their sponsors in Nigeria in Jesus name amen wink

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2021
Farid24224:

Mercy belongs to God alone...They won't stop fighting for what's truly there's...

How?

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Sharrap dia You feckin terrorist

Tell that *diot to shut d 4kup. When cameroon became independent in 19sixty something, was bakassi peninsula part of their territories?
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Masterito(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2021
Who is the rapist? The rapist is the first attacker. So who attached first? Simple question.
mediocre:

It's like blaming a woman for attacking her rapist. There you go

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 4:22pm On May 12, 2021
mediocre:

It's like blaming a woman for attacking her rapist. There you go
if the raped victim walked naked she is prone to be raped. She can be blamed too.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Masterito(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2021
Isreali cops don't shoot without provocation.
Farid24224:

Israeli cops on civilians...

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by SIONKPO1(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2021
Farid24224:

So what killed those innocent Palestinians? Tell me!!
Hamas launches rockets from residential buildings,hotels,hospitals and mosques,Mr Are you aware that Hamas has fired 1000s of rockets at Israel,try to ponder what it will cause to Israeli citizens if it weren't intercepted by Iron dome?
You Muslims should stop crying to the gallery,try to spread Love and let things go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by sylve11: 4:26pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:
In summary what happened:

Simple, Israel gave them a land to live in (Israeli owned right o)..only that they should pay rent all these years...they said noooo.

Courts said they should pack out.

Started attacking Jews on the streets...then eventually sent rockets into the Israeli city...Israel retaliated.

Ignoramuses now come out everywhere to blame Israel and and pass propaganda and ignorant reasons why Israel is at fault.

Seems it's not a good thing to give lands to stranger. Ijaw in Edo state comes to mind. cool

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 4:27pm On May 12, 2021
AMBURSAA:
NIGERIN XTIANS LOVE AND SUPPORT JEWS BUT JEWS ARE NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS,,..ALL THIS HAPPEN BECOUSE OF THEY HATE TO ISLAM AND MUSLIM
So if the Jews don't believe in Jesus Christ, do u want me to support the Palestinians? Where did u see the Jews killing the Christians. Hindus don't kill other people practicing other religion. It is only people practicing Islam who kill people practicing other religion. This is known worldwide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 4:31pm On May 12, 2021
SmartyPants:

Come on be guided by truth. The land was settled on by Palestinians first. The Israelis were then granted a portion to live on during the Aaliyah of the 20th century. A lot of things have happened since then but the truth is that Israel continues to grab more land than is permissible under international law.
Like the fulanis abi. Go on tell us what we don't know. I can see u don't support what is going on in the middle East presently and why are you supporting what Buhari and his brothers are doing here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / ‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.