Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa (56019 Views)

Israel Kills Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Operative In Iran - Report / 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Jeromejnr(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2021
salykely:

Are the Cannanites Jews? in the entire bible there is nothing like the Land of the Jews, but at least we have that of Cannan. Palestine is the name of a land once inhabited by Philistine, Samaritans, Canaanites and a host of other tribes whose descendants accepted Islam in the 7th century.

Are the Cannanites Palestinians is the question sir? Palestine is only a portion of the land of Cannan.

Is the land of Cannan not divided into various cities and tribes? Do you see Israel going to claim Syria and Lebanon?

The current dispute Sir is not about many lands but a particular land that rightfully and legally belongs to the Jews.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by goaldynboy: 3:24pm On May 12, 2021
OtemAtum:
I only told you fact. I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim. What I quoted above was filled with error, so I made the correction. That's all! Israel's a Jews and not christians. They have less than 2% of christians in their country. Learn and be wise.

It is very easy for you head slammers to deny your religion just to propagate a LIE!!

Your notorious known as "GOTV" is well known for that!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by dalass(f): 3:24pm On May 12, 2021
It is what it is, what it has always been and what it will always be.... A terrorist religion.... And a perfect Muslim will definitely be a wanted terrorist
[quote author=Daum post=101617679]

Let's be sincere Muslims don't want peace. They're not considerate at all.
Muslims have two big mosques in Saudi Arabia. One in Mecca and one in Medina. They claim a third one in Jerusalem. The jews have only one holy site and that's the temple mount in Jerusalem which the Muslims still claim. The Jews pray facing Jerusalem. They pray for Jerusalem and talk about Jerusalem in everything they do. Muslims have little or no relevance for Jerusalem. That's why Hamas fires rocket towards it. Muslims pray backing Jerusalem. The mosque in Jerusalem means nothing to them, it's only a symbol of conquest that's all. The same way the Hagia Sofia was converted back to a mosque in Turkey.

That's why they want to systematically turn schools belongings to churches to mosques in ilorin. They changed hindu temples to mosques in India. The india court evicted them and the Hindus chased them away. The temple mount means nothing to them.

Islam does not mean peace
It means conquest
Subjugation to the will of Allah and his Muslim clerics. quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Abeg when is President Buhari going to send condolences to Hamas whilst his country burns?
Garba is drafting the usual...
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by salykely(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Are the Cannanites Palestinians is the question sir? Palestine is only a portion of the land of Cannan.

Is the land of Cannan not divided into various cities and tribes? Do you see Israel going to claim Syria and Lebanon?

The current dispute Sir is not about many lands but a particular land that rightfully and legally belongs to the Jews.

"Between 3000 and 1100 B.C., Canaanite civilization covered what is today Israel, the West Bank, Lebanon and much of Syria and Jordan...Those who remained in the Jerusalem hills after the Romans expelled the Jews [in the second century A.D.] were a potpourri: farmers and vineyard growers, pagans and converts to Christianity, descendants of the Arabs, Persians, Samaritans, Greeks and old Canaanite tribes." Marcia Kunstel and Joseph Albright, "Their Promised Land."

Atleast if you go school it will benefit you that i answer clear your ignorance with refrences.

Further to your ignorance, u asked "Do you see Israel going to claim Syria and Lebanon?"

You dont even know that Israel is occupying Golian Height which is internationaly recognised as Syrian territory.

Further to your unbridled ignorance you never knew that Israel occupied the Sheba Farms in southern Lebanon and were only chased away by Hisbulla gorilla activities.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Blackdisciple(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2021
Hmmmm!

This is becoming the unbecoming ooo..

Can't the both party come to table and talk??
Kids Innocent civilians are being killed on those strikes either from both sides ...
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by stayclearofme: 3:33pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Na so. No be Google I carry show facts before.

Lol.
You can read this one sir and check for more.
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2018/6/4/the-naksa-how-israel-occupied-the-whole-of-palestine-in-1967

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by vioment: 3:35pm On May 12, 2021
Israel just dey burst my brain in this situation. Too rugged. The kyn ruggedity wey I dey like.

Dem no dey take nonsense from foreign enemies.

All those saying it is Palestinian land, should go and ask all the north african Arab countries to pack out and go away, make dem go back middle east.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by salykely(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:

To further clear your ignorance and leave you hanging on hypocrisy and hatred for Muslims. here is another quote and it reference.

"But all these [different peoples who had come to Canaan] were additions, sprigs grafted onto the parent tree...And that parent tree was Canaanite...[The Arab invaders of the 7th century A.D.] made Moslem converts of the natives, settled down as residents, and intermarried with them, with the result that all are now so completely Arabized that we cannot tell where the Canaanites leave off and the Arabs begin." Illene Beatty, "Arab and Jew in the Land of Canaan."

today i will cure you of your ignorance but allow you die miserably of hates and hypocrisy. For all the Injustice happening in Palestine May God make you a partaker of sins in those crimes.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Tcwork: 3:38pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by HonNL: 3:38pm On May 12, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Tcwork: 3:39pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!
https://www.nairaland.com/6550084/watch-israel-takes-out-three#101616674

Isreal will wipe out Hamas or anyone there!

A tiny nation surrounded by Enemies and yet living in Plenty should give people understanding of who they are.

Israel is a Nation that Exist by a Covenant. A Strong Covenant with GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator of Every being on Earth. Israel does not even need the Help of anybody But Nations fight to Help them so as to partake of the Covenant.

Nobody, Nation, or people can Remove Israel! It is a Strong Covenant.
Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The Israelites could be stubborn, Rebellious and heady. Infact majority of them do not even Believe JESUS Christ as their Messiah. Which is why they will Have to go through the times of Jacob's Trouble ( The Great Tribulation). See Jeremiah 30:7. As they Must Believe in JESUS Christ as the Messiah Befor they will be Saved.

GOD Almighty knows how he deals with them. Atimes when they go astray, GOD raises people to fight them, but after fighting HE deals with the People or Nation that Fights them.

But you see those guys, they are the Orginal CHOSEN of GOD !
There is Nothing Me, you or anyone can do about it. We can lament from now to the end , it does Change anything.
The ways of GOD are not our Ways.
We Gentiles are Children of Abramham by Faith!

Tomorrow now you will start preaching love and repentance. Claiming Christian a promoter of the kingdom, but here you are rejoicing over the death of another. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Norwichsailor(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Evans is not dead yet but even at the burial of criminals, priests and pastors always pray for the repose of souls.

Thanks for showing me the level of your reasoning. Another child with smartphone
You're going off topic uncle. You too are a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by SensualMan1(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2021
Farid24224:
May Allah (SWT) grant them Aljannatul Firdausi and may he return normalcy to Israel-Palistine..... Amin
Shut up and shove that ur stupid statement of SWT nonsense whatever that means.
Since ur religion do not want peace, you all shall be destroyed and extinguished from the face of this earth.
I do not speak of my own Accord, I boast in the mighty name of God of Israel.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 3:42pm On May 12, 2021
Deejay1000:

even the innocent women and children been killed are terrorists right?
They were potential terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Jeromejnr(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2021
salykely:

"Between 3000 and 1100 B.C., Canaanite civilization covered what is today Israel, the West Bank, Lebanon and much of Syria and Jordan...Those who remained in the Jerusalem hills after the Romans expelled the Jews [in the second century A.D.] were a potpourri: farmers and vineyard growers, pagans and converts to Christianity, descendants of the Arabs, Persians, Samaritans, Greeks and old Canaanite tribes." Marcia Kunstel and Joseph Albright, "Their Promised Land."

Atleast if you go school it will benefit you that i answer clear your ignorance with refrences.

Further to your ignorance, u asked "Do you see Israel going to claim Syria and Lebanon?"

You dont even know that Israel is occupying Golian Height which is internationaly recognised as Syrian territory.

Further to your unbridled ignorance you never knew that Israel occupied the Sheba Farms in southern Lebanon and were only chased away by Hisbulla gorilla activities.

You copy and paste and ignorance is alarming.

You mention Golan heights. Please go research what an Armistice line is.

Let me help your brain.

When was Golan Height taken...during the six day war.

Who started the six day war:

The Syrians

Why did Israel later take it:

To establish a military base to prevent escalation from the Arabs and watch the Syrian territory. Just the way America has military presence in some Arab nations.

Did Israel ever try to take more territories:

No

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by CanadaCars(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!

A tiny nation surrounded by Enemies and yet living in Plenty should give people understanding of who they are.

Israel is a Nation that Exist by a Covenant. A Strong Covenant with GOD ALMIGHTY, the Creator of Every being on Earth. Israel does not even need the Help of anybody But Nations fight to Help them so as to partake of the Covenant.

Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The Israelites could be stubborn and heady. Infact majority of them do not even Believe JESUS Christ as their Messiah.
GOD Almighty knows how he deals with them. Atimes when they go astray, GOD raises people to fight them, but after fighting HE deals with the People or Nation that Fights them.

There is Nothing Me, you or anyone can do about it. The ways of GOD are not our Ways.

My friend that is a very wrong interpretation of the scriptures, yes in the past God favoured the nation of Israel. But when they rejected and killed Jesus, Jesus made them understand that in many occasions that they have lost God's favour as a nation. Mt 21:43. But individually anyone one among them who have faith in Jesus will continue to enjoy God's favour. God's special relationship with Israel ended when they rejected Jesus as the messiah. Even when God favored the Israelites in the past he did it for some reasons not because he was partial, consider these three reasons why he did it:
First, God singled out Israel in order to benefit all nations. He made a covenant with the forefather of that nation, Abraham, saying: “By means of your seed all nations of the earth will certainly bless themselves.” (Genesis 22:17, 18) Yes, God’s purpose in dealing with Israel was to produce a “seed” that would make great blessings available, not just to the people of one nation but to people of “all nations of the earth.”

Second, God’s blessings were never limited to the people of Israel. He impartially opened the way for individuals of other nations to join with his chosen people in worshipping him. (2 Chronicles 6:32, 33) Many accepted that invitation and were blessed as a result. The Moabite woman Ruth was just one well-known example of such.​—Ruth 1:3, 16.

Third, God’s special relationship with earthly Israel was temporary. In 29 C.E., Israel produced the foretold “seed” in the person of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. (Galatians 3:16) But Jesus’ countrymen rejected him as the Messiah. He said to them: “Look! Your house is abandoned to you.” (Matthew 23:38) Thereafter, God’s dealings with mankind have been separate from individual secular nations and their conflicts. Rather, he has impartially made blessings available to all mankind.
Therefore to say that God, who the bible tells us is impartial is favouring one nation over another today is unscriptural and far from the truth. Israel broke the covenant God made with them when they failed to abide by God's commandments, as such it became obsolete and a need for a new one. Read Jer 31:31-34, Heb 8:6-13. That is why the bible talk about the Israel of God, one does not necessarily have to be a natural Jew to be part of it. Read Ro 9:6, Ro. 2:28, 29.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Righteousness2(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2021
IyfeNamikaze:

Tomorrow now you will start preaching love and repentance. Claiming Christian a promoter of the kingdom, but here you are rejoicing over the death of another. Shame on you.

Take your Wailings to GOD! Not me

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Tcwork: 3:45pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Righteousness2(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2021
CanadaCars:

My friend that is a very wrong interpretation of the scriptures, yes in the past God favoured the nation of Israel. But when they rejected and killed Jesus, he made them understand that in many occasions. Mt 21:43. God's special relationship with Israel ended when the rejected Jesus as the messiah. Even when God favored the Israelites in the past he did it for a reason not because he was partial, consider these three reasons why he did it:
First, God singled out Israel in order to benefit all nations. He made a covenant with the forefather of that nation, Abraham, saying: “By means of your seed all nations of the earth will certainly bless themselves.” (Genesis 22:17, 18) Yes, God’s purpose in dealing with Israel was to produce a “seed” that would make great blessings available, not just to the people of one nation but to people of “all nations of the earth.”

Second, God’s blessings were never limited to the people of Israel. He impartially opened the way for individuals of other nations to join with his chosen people in worshipping him. (2 Chronicles 6:32, 33) Many accepted that invitation and were blessed as a result. The Moabite woman Ruth was just one well-known example of such.​—Ruth 1:3, 16.

Third, God’s special relationship with earthly Israel was temporary. In 29 C.E., Israel produced the foretold “seed” in the person of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. (Galatians 3:16) But Jesus’ countrymen rejected him as the Messiah. He said to them: “Look! Your house is abandoned to you.” (Matthew 23:38) Thereafter, God’s dealings with mankind have been separate from individual secular nations and their conflicts. Rather, he has impartially made blessings available to all mankind.
Therefore to say that God, who the bible tells us is impartial is favouring one nation over another today is unscriptural and far from the truth. Israel broke the covenant God made with them when they failed to abide by God's commandments, as such it became obsolete and a need for a new one. Read Jer 31:31-34, Heb 8:6-13. That is why the bible talk about the Israel of God, one does not neccessarily have to be a natural Jew to be part of it. Read Ro 9:6, Ro. 2:28, 29.

GOD Deliver you From ignorance , a lack of knowledge and Partial understanding of HIS word

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 3:47pm On May 12, 2021
uchennaq:

Oga! Jews don't believe in Jesus Christ. I don't understand what you're typing.
So because Jews don't believe in Jesus Christ we should support the Palestinians Abi. Even if Isreal is Ogun worshipers we go support them against Islamic terrorist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by stanluiz(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its 3 Commanders bro!

The Israelites could be stubborn, Rebellious and heady. Infact majority of them do not even Believe JESUS Christ as their Messiah. Which is why they will Have to go through the times of Jacob's Trouble ( The Great Tribulation). See Jeremiah 30:7. As they Must Believe in JESUS Christ as the Messiah Befor they will be Saved.

There is Nothing Me, you or anyone can do about it. We can lament from now to the end , it does Change anything.
The ways of GOD are not our Ways.
You Nigeria Christains are so deluded and very foolish to accept truth and reality.

Isreal is not a Christian country. Isreal is a Jewish state. Judaism is a major religion, Then followed by Islam. Christains are just minorities in Israel.

The Jews murder and kill Jesus. Isreal hate Christains more than they hate Islam. An isreali prefer to be a Muslim rather than a Christian. That is why antisemitism is more in European Christains countries because they know how wicked and brutal the Jews are. But you Nigeria Christains see isreal as God Nation.

The Jews and isreal are very bigoted set of people. To them they are God's chosen people while others races are regarded as subhumans.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Jeromejnr(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2021
stayclearofme:

You can read this one sir and check for more.
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2018/6/4/the-naksa-how-israel-occupied-the-whole-of-palestine-in-1967

Lol..bros did you even read the link you posted.

What does that have to do with Sheikh Jarrah?

Is Sheikh Jarrah in Western or East Jerusalem?

What is the difference between Western and East Jerusalem?

Do you even understand the questions I posed above?

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by salykely(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You copy and paste and ignorance is alarming.

You mention Golan heights. Please go research what an Armistice line is.

Let me help your brain.

When was Golan Height taken...during the six day war.

Who started the six day war:

The Syrians

Why did Israel later take it:

To establish a military base to prevent escalation from the Arabs and watch the Syrian territory. Just the way America has military presence in some Arab nations.

Did Israel ever try to take more territories:

No

It is laughable if you say that Israel never started the six day war. when histroy itself recorded the fact that the Arab forces were never expecting any attacks. Egyptian air force were grounded and were bombed from the air without any air cover. compare that to the October war

let me leave you with this Map

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Jeromejnr(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2021
salykely:

To further clear your ignorance and leave you hanging on hypocrisy and hatred for Muslims. here is another quote and it reference.

"But all these [different peoples who had come to Canaan] were additions, sprigs grafted onto the parent tree...And that parent tree was Canaanite...[The Arab invaders of the 7th century A.D.] made Moslem converts of the natives, settled down as residents, and intermarried with them, with the result that all are now so completely Arabized that we cannot tell where the Canaanites leave off and the Arabs begin." Illene Beatty, "Arab and Jew in the Land of Canaan."

today i will cure you of your ignorance but allow you die miserably of hates and hypocrisy. For all the Injustice happening in Palestine May God make you a partaker of sins in those crimes.

This man, what does this have to do with the Sheikh Jarrah in Jerusalem?

I think you should cure your ignorance first so you won't be talking off point.

You come put 7th AD when we are talking of BC's. Were Jews not in existence centuries before Muslims or Arabs?

Mehhhhn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Gainman: 3:52pm On May 12, 2021
uchennaq:

Oga! Jews don't believe in Jesus Christ. I don't understand what you're typing.
Israelis are facing this war problem as a punishment because the don't believe in Jesus Christ. But eventually God is still on their side to save them. What is happening to them now happened in the Bible when they were slaves under pharaoh. No how God will come to their aid.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by salykely(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:

This man, what does this have to do with the Sheikh Jarrah in Jerusalem?

I think you should cure your ignorance first so you won't be talking off point.

You come put 7th AD when we are talking of BC's. Were Jews not in existence centuries before Muslims or Arabs?

Mehhhhn.

Ode... the conflict did not start today. it is because you dont know events of yesterday that is why you are so bias and full of hate. atleast know when the rain stated falling
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Tcwork: 3:56pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by salykely(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2021
Gainman:
Israelis are facing this war problem as a punishment because the don't believe in Jesus Christ. But eventually God is still on their side to save them. What is happening to them now happened in the Bible when they were slaves under pharaoh. No how God will come to their aid.

How God will support an oppressor baffles me. How God will support land grabbers and illegal occupiers beat my imaginations. Pls allow your sense of justice function optimaly

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by CanadaCars(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

GOD Deliver you From ignorance and a lack of knowledge and Partial understanding of HIS word

Read your scriptures my friend not what you like to BELIEVE.
I regularly read your posts, I know you sincerely think you know the scriptures, but you guys are making a mockery of God and of Christianity with your unscriptural beliefs and doctrines.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa by Tcwork: 3:57pm On May 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" / ‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.