Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. (1606 Views)

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. by NengakGodwin1: 5:00pm On May 12, 2021
So, you met this girl.

Your crush.

Just a few weeks or months ago.

She even smiles whenever you see her. And fondly holds your hands when you hang out.

And as time goes on...

You ask her out to be your babe. And she agrees, without asking you to give her some space to 'think about it.

Your heart is filled up with joy. Because, you've finally found the kind of girl you've been dreaming of, before.

But the problem now is...

She no longer replies to your messages. Shell see your phone call ringing. And deliberately snub.

And she won't even flash...talk less of calling(assuming she truly missed it and doesn't have airtime to call back).

And to make matters worse...

When you call her with another line, she picks and instantly cuts off the call. And you're wondering what could be the reasons why she's ignoring you, right?

Well, here's the thing...

Girls snub guys for many reasons.

1.) You no longer excite her as expected.

Or...

2.) You keep Breaking the 10 Dating Power Codes too.

3.) She didn't really like you...but gave you her number to so you won't feel bad at that moment.

So the question is, what's really her problem, right?

Well, you shouldn't even be asking that question by now.

Why?

1.) If you knew how to attract other beautiful girls than her. Her attitude towards you won't matter.

2.) Asking about that question means what you know about women is not enough.

(NOPE: I'm not being insulting. I'm only stating facts).

3.) Improve your conversation skills.

I know.

I get it.

Some people, most have started telling you to just delete her number and move on. Others will even tell you to "ghost that 'beach' and get another one."

Bla, bla, bla.

But will that really solve the problem?

Will it automatically make other girls you'll try to toast after her, fall for you?

Besides, it's not easy to ghost a fine crush today, tomorrow, next tomorrow. Again and again.

Before you know it, you'll spend 600 yrs with no 'catch'(babe).

So what's the next thing to do, then?

Well, it's simple.

Start using the effortLESS TOASTING strategy to attract fine babes.

But Wait...

What is it about and why does it work?

I'm feeling too tired to type anymore. Simply comment interested below to get a direct WhatsApp link...below so you can get access to the breakdown of how it works starting from Monday.

And before then.

You'll also get FREE access to a report called:

"7 Mistakes that Will Always Make Girls to Friend-Zone You".

It's worth more than N3,000 but you're getting it for FREE.

Simply type "I'm ready" in the comments to get instructions on how to get access to the report via WhatsApp:

Bye for now.

Nengak Godwin.
Re: This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. by NengakGodwin1: 5:00pm On May 12, 2021
Na so...
Re: This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. by NengakGodwin1: 5:01pm On May 12, 2021
No dey Jonze, you need this stuff. grin
Re: This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. by NengakGodwin1: 5:03pm On May 12, 2021
NengakGodwin1:
No dey Jonze, you need this stuff. grin

Jajnan
Re: This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. by Tohsynetita1: 11:12pm On May 12, 2021
I'm ready
Re: This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. by NengakGodwin1: 6:52pm On May 13, 2021
Tohsynetita1:
I'm ready

Simply send a short message like: "fire" when you click the WhatsApp link below so you can get access to the breakdown of how it works starting from Monday.

And lest I forget...

You'll also get FREE access to a report called:

"7 Mistakes that Will Always Make Girls to Friendzone You".

It's worth more than N3,000 but you're getting it for FREE.

Simply message me and go straight to the point by texting "report" on WhatsApp:

Via this link: https:///message/QWQ3D3UPQUZMI1

Go get yours before we stop giving it for FREE again.

Simply message me and go straight to the point by texting "report" on WhatsApp:

The link again: https:///message/QWQ3D3UPQUZMI1
Re: This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. by thatsleepboy1: 7:28pm On May 13, 2021
Nengakgodwin what's up brother.
Re: This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. by NengakGodwin1: 8:35pm On May 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Nengakgodwin what's up brother.

Fine, man
Re: This Is Why Your Crush HARDLY Pick Your Calls Or Reply Your Messages. by NengakGodwin1: 9:43pm On May 13, 2021
NengakGodwin1:

Fine, man
nbnb

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Very Good, See Why!! (photo) / He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) / Just What Do Girls Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.