Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Should She Give Him A Second Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Give Him A Second Chance? (1371 Views)

Can You Give Your Partner A Second Chance If Caught Cheating? / Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? / Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by PHBABE(f): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2007
I have a friend who is dating this guy that cheated (with several gals) on her during the 1st yr of their relationship without her knowledge. 3 yrs later, he decided to confess to her and told her that he wont misbehave again. They have been dating now for about 4 years but she is so confused. The thing is that,she said the last two yrs of the relationship has been great. She said he finally became the guy she had always wanted. the first 1and 1/2 years were not as great according to her. but she just keeps wondering if he would revert to his old self when they r married and is just pretending now so he can marry her or maybe just being at his best behavior now until he finally locks her down(marriage). She tells me that sometimes she thinks he is the best thing that ever happened to her and the next thing she know she is thinking of meeting another guy.

what do y'all think bout this?
Re: Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by justkunmi(m): 1:28am On Jul 12, 2007
are u sure u are not the girl? grin
Re: Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by PHBABE(f): 1:30am On Jul 12, 2007
Thats my best friend. why?
Re: Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by Aproko(f): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2007
what would she have done if he never told her anything and she never found out?
that is what i think she should do.
Re: Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by luxoire(f): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2007
@poster

IF he hasnt shown any philandering ways lately, i think she should hang in there

GUYS ARE USUALLY PRATS AND DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU, OR BEGIN TO SHOW APPRECIATION UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN WITH THEM A WHILE AND THEY ARE ASSURED YOU ARE THEIRS ALONE AND YOUR NOT GOING ANY WHERE,

maybe thats why he has changed, and since the change is for the better, she had better stick to him, because he too will not be going anywhere, especially if he WILLINGLY CONFESSED, thats the ultimate sign of remorse

2 Likes

Re: Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by Joey82(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2007
@poster
If a guy confesses d truth 2 u, just know that he's damn serious especially regarding situations of r/ships. Besides, he's been behaving nicely, so why the fear that he might one day go back.

Advice ur friend to start thinking positive.
Re: Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by ngojoygurl(f): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2007
My advice is exactly what others has been saying, since the guy is treating her well and she has noticed that he is no longer cheating on her. I will advice your friend to stick to him!
Re: Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by drrionelli(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2007
Anybody is entitled to change behavior for the better (hopefully) or the worse (far too often), so this guy very well could be a "new man."

However, an old saying notes that "a leopard cannot change his spots."  It sounds to me as though this lady knows she should look elsewhere for the love she seeks, but is fearful of doing so. 

She might wish to overcome her fears.
Re: Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by WinningEleven(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2018
Nairalanders... She needs help
Re: Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
PHBABE:
I have a friend who is dating this guy that cheated (with several gals) on her during the 1st yr of their relationship without her knowledge. 3 yrs later, he decided to confess to her and told her that he wont misbehave again. They have been dating now for about 4 years but she is so confused. The thing is that,she said the last two yrs of the relationship has been great. She said he finally became the guy she had always wanted. the first 1and 1/2 years were not as great according to her. but she just keeps wondering if he would revert to his old self when they r married and is just pretending now so he can marry her or maybe just being at his best behavior now until he finally locks her down(marriage). She tells me that sometimes she thinks he is the best thing that ever happened to her and the next thing she know she is thinking of meeting another guy.

what do y'all think bout this?

If she is really in love, let her continue

Those fear she is having about him getting married to her and still cheat on him, will definitely happen

All she should be worried about is, let him care for her while he is doing those rubbish and let her not witness any of them when he is cheating

What you don't see can't keep reflecting to you
Re: Should She Give Him A Second Chance? by Oreofepeters: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kukuma say it's you nobody will flog you, I hate pretenders....

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice / >>>>> Ladies, You Want Me To Talk To You In <<<<< / What Are The Benefits Of Staying With One Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.