Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better (37234 Views)

Exciting Moment Churchill, Davido Hangout At Club Lagos [video] / ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by 2021Blogger: 10:07am On May 13, 2021
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by mysticwarrior(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2021
See as him mouth be like fowl yansh.

6 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2021
That's great.

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2021
Such is life and that's everyone's dream and wish!
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Praxis758: 10:09am On May 13, 2021
Does it mean Meuer is more beautiful than Tonto Dike?

Does it mean the new wife is giving him a peaceful atmosphere?

Does it mean he learnt his lesson that physical beauty fades with time?

Does it mean that Meuer is in good accord with the ok in-laws?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by wolelove(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2021
Lastmankc:
Ugly guy with wide face
You are a guy for goodness sake shocked

3 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Jakumo(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2021
Investtorr:
This churchill looks like Angry bird

To me, this round fellow looks more like a little toad.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by inumidun2010(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Yoruba afonja mails always acting like dogs,so unfaithful, was dating Tonto and banging this one .tueh!

Edakun kini nwi ?

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Adakintroy: 10:11am On May 13, 2021
People weh no de take life too Seriouse are natural winners.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:11am On May 13, 2021
Newsmic:
Olakunle Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better

Actress Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill took to his Instagram handle to reveal that he is living a better life presently, IgbereTV reports.

Churchill who is now married to actress Rosy Meurer stated on his Instastories that everything he has lost has been replaced with something better.

He wrote;

https://instagram.com/olakunlechurchill?igshid=pbk6e22kb82m
One woman's trash is another woman's treasure. I pray his joy this time is permanent and he has also learnt from mistakes too because all the faults leading to his loss were not entirely the fault of his ex.

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Chiebunigom1(f): 10:11am On May 13, 2021
Though I didn't like what happened between this guy and Tonto, I feel this his message is not necessary, considering that he still has a son with Tonto.
Does it mean his new son is better than Andre, his first son? The internet never forgets. One day Andre will read this message.
Let Churchill be guided

16 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by lastchild: 10:11am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.
You cheated on your wife with her best friend,you should hide your face in shame.
were you not in existence when the same wife of his was busy insulting the man without him responding, calling him a one minute man

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by LegacyB: 10:12am On May 13, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Yoruba afonja mails always acting like dogs,so unfaithful, was dating Tonto and banging this one .tueh!
When u get married i hope you will remember this your post . He who is without sins should cast the first stone . Tonto was never a saint either and you know it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by solajacobs(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2021
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 10:13am On May 13, 2021
No REASONABLE MAN deserves to be yoked with a NAGGING woman. It's not worth it.
U have truly demonstrated Calmness in all her madness. A woman that can set a house ablaze.
Even d Devil flees at d sight of NAGGING women, for their madness can't be tamed.
The moment peace of mind is lost in Marriage, it will never be the same again.
Those are worse than Cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by ekestic1976(f): 10:13am On May 13, 2021
Tonto is a curse. Even her parents know it!

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:14am On May 13, 2021
Chiebunigom1:
Though I didn't like what happened between this guy and Tonto, I feel this his message is not necessary, considering that he still has a son with Tonto.
Does he mean his new son is better than Andre, his first son? The internet never forgets. One day Andre will read this message Let Churchill be guided
He didn't lose his son ma. His son is still young and obviously should be with his ex., that doesn't mean he has lost him.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 10:14am On May 13, 2021
This childish couple are here again. Move on guys no one cares

10 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Gkay1(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2021
U mean u don replace her
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Eriokanmi: 10:14am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.
You cheated on your wife with her best friend,you should hide your face in shame.
How? He married her after dumping tonto. That's not cheating

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by effort1: 10:15am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.

You also forgot how Tonto decay is a drunk and almost burnt down the guy's house in Ghana.

You equally forgot how Tonto decay abused the guy and called him a one-minute man.

This guy never said anything in reply to her. He held his peace.

He is not Petty. You are the one not using your brain to reason properly.

I guess you are blinded by stupid emotion like Tonto decay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by witworth(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2021
xpressionx:
This guy is very petty.
the man seems to be happy, There's no shame in being happy, you're the one sad for his happiness

6 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Anakazo22: 10:19am On May 13, 2021
Newsmic:
Olakunle Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better

Actress Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill took to his Instagram handle to reveal that he is living a better life presently, IgbereTV reports.

Churchill who is now married to actress Rosy Meurer stated on his Instastories that everything he has lost has been replaced with something better.

He wrote;

He has come again,that's how you were gushing over Tonto Dike until it crashes,why can he keep his life private,then tomorrow we hear a different story and he will come with another motivational quote to fool people.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 10:19am On May 13, 2021
Any slim babe wey this guy knack dey become fat.I hope he no go cheat on this one because him no like fat ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by AuroraB(f): 10:19am On May 13, 2021
This is over 2days, Nairaland angry angry
First time I'll say 'stale news' to your 'aiye ati ijo' updates cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by Nobody: 10:20am On May 13, 2021
An unnecessary subtle jab at Tonto, and King Andrea/their son. For a man, this dude sure is immature.

9 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by ImpactCrater: 10:20am On May 13, 2021
Chiebunigom1:
Does it mean his new son is better than Andre, his first son? The internet never forgets. One day Andre will read this message.
Let Churchill be guided
has he lost the other son?
when you over interprete, you go off target.
Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by 9japride(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2021
Childish talk, I believe he still likes Tonto. Why can't he enjoy his new found love quietly?

8 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by 001spice: 10:23am On May 13, 2021
Newsmic:

He wrote;

This man can`t just get over lossing tonto dikeh

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by vickydevoka(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2021
wolelove:
You are a guy for goodness sake shocked
Lol. He is a gay not a guy. Looking for fine boy to toast.

1 Like

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by StagethemTVee: 10:24am On May 13, 2021
This man still thinks of Tonto moments

5 Likes

Re: Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better by pocohantas(f): 10:26am On May 13, 2021
Ebidosi ona to
Darling darling
Ebidosi ona to
Sweetie sweetie
Ebidosi ona fio
I love you, I love you
Ebidosi ona da
I miss you, I miss you

cheesy cheesy Enjoy Churchill, I wish you the best.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolz And Tunde Demerun Welcome Baby Boy / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Kiss Daniel Pranked On MTV Bigger Friday Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.